Kanye West says Biden is “F***ing R****ded”

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

I agree with Ye.

He also apologized about the think he said about certain Jewish people who fucked him over.

The racist media took him saying “DEATH CON 3”. As a DEATH THREAT.

He meant DEFCON 3…..and you cult fucks know it.

like Aks vs, Ask.

Its ebonics….you fucking racists. You are the ones who said it is racist to call out black dialect.

Last edited:

I agree with Ye.

He also apologized about the think he said about certain Jewish people who fucked him over.

like Aks vs, Ask.

Its ebonics….you fucking racists. You are the ones who said it is racist to call out black lingo.
The man is bipolar. If there wasn't a name for it, we'd just think him another trumper nut-job.

I agree with Ye.

like Aks vs, Ask.

Its ebonics….you fucking racists. You are the ones who said it is racist to call out black lingo.
Why would Biden want to take advice from Comrade Useful Idiot Musk?

Like it or not. Kanye is worth over $2 billion. He runs multiple businesses and is held in very high regard in the black community.

You can bash him all you want, but he is influential. To dismiss this fact is to be pretty FUCKING RETARDED to quote someone we all know.

You racist white fucks have little to no idea about the black community.

You just want blacks to vote Dem in exchange free shit…..WHILE TELLING THEM THEIR LIVES STILL SUCK AFTER DECADES OF VOTING DEM.

Why havent the Dems improved the lives of blacks in lets say….Detroit?

I agree with Ye.

like Aks vs, Ask.

Its ebonics….you fucking racists. You are the ones who said it is racist to call out black dialect.

No matter how he said it, it was a threat.

Kanye is mentally ill and needs to stop running his mouth, while he still has sponsor. The Floyd family is now suing him for slandering George Floyd.

Forum List

Back