Zone1 What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?

"Commies"

Goddamn you peope are dumb.

Now go shill for your favorite marxist-leninist, Putin.

Yes, you get embarrassed when people know who feeds you your favorite propaganda Sucks to not be able to censor people who know what degenerates you are. And my views on Putin are something you haven't seen. obviously, but you keep parroting what you're told to think and say, you're not bright enough for anything else.

The Nazi Israelis are now being hammered on all fronts and are in trouble .
The Hezzers are now in northern Israel and the IDF is suffering huge losses .

The Hammers are doing great damage in Gaza and matters are now so concerning for the insane Nutty that they might well look for a cease fire .

The Tooty Hooty boys are still running rings around the Red Sea and the US is being further humiliated by the day .

No wonder that hardly any of this is being released by the MSM .
Nutty Yahoos days look to be numbered .

The Nazi Israelis are now being hammered on all fronts and are in trouble .
The Hezzers are now in northern Israel and the IDF is suffering huge losses .

The Hammers are doing great damage in Gaza and matters are now so concerning for the insane Nutty that they might well look for a cease fire .

The Tooty Hooty boys are still running rings around the Red Sea and the US is being further humiliated by the day .

No wonder that hardly any of this is being released by the MSM .
Nutty Yahoos days look to be numbered .
A 'two state' truce is on the table, which Yahoo declined
Ergo, potato hung up on him
Backing Israel from here is WW3 'Lu

~S~

False. You sound like Trump, haha.

Genocide is not the correct word.

If Hamas laid down its weapons, there would be peace.

Is Israe laid down its weapons, there would be no more Israel.
That's not how it works. Genocide is genocide, regardless of your feelings.

giphy.gif

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?​

Ask HAMAS...they attacked Israel...they could end this operation tomorrow by surrendering. But they still fight on. Israel has every right to defend itself.

So the prevailing opinion is that since Hamas terrorists killed over 1,000 innocent Israeli citizens, all Palestinians are fair game. The 10-1 rule is in effect.

That math has been used before.

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

A glass parking lot. Anything less will not be excepted.

There is no such thing.

Have you ever considered sanity, instead?

Woof Woof you are are a natural comedian .

Because you come up with the most absurd statement that there is no such thing as Nazi Israelis , there obviously were never any Nazi Germans .

Think before you post .
Better still, relax with crayoning .

Forum List

Back