Zone1 What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?

A 'two state' truce is on the table, which Yahoo declined
Ergo, potato hung up on him
Backing Israel from here is WW3 'Lu

~S~
Always the general aim of the False Flag, though I think it is limited to mainly suckering the US to get ME involved and then to humiliate them with the whole world watching .

This should promote even more internal US conflict , and, regardless, give BRICS the impetus to take over the reserve currency with a failing US $ .

The US could still prevent it , but that depends on who you really think is in charge and their motives .
Emperor Piss Pot ? His handlers ? Obummer ? Deep State ? Or, any mixture ?

Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.
And their support goes up during war time.
Do you think that is because they want them killing the Israelites?

Why most of the world is protesting what Israel is doing in the Gaza Strip is not in support of Hamas, it is in support of the innocents who are being slaughtered by Israel in their extermination campaign against Hamas. These protests against Israel are in solidarity and outrage of all the civilians who are caught in the crossfire, as history has proven to be the group most affected by war.

I believe many of the parents of those held captive want a cease fire. I don't know how many Israelis want a cease fire but I'm confident they are a significant percentage of the population.

It is important to stress most Palestinians didn't trust or support their government any more than most Iranians don't trust or support theirs. Polls taken showed only about 29% had actual trust in Hamas before the war.

Actually, the problem isn't with Israel at all, but with Hamas and their Iranian financiers. If Hamas and Iran were to lay down their arms and surrender, the carnage would be over.

Remember, it wasn't the Jews that started this war.

That's not how it works. Genocide is genocide, regardless of your feelings.

giphy.gif
Genocide is genocide, regardless of your goofy attempts to call killing <1% of a population that isn't even a distinct ethnic group, "genocide".

I'm enjoying watching the Dem civil war, but a warning to those on the right side of this issue: you better eradicate the Hamas wing of your party, before they take over completely.

And their support goes up during war time.
Do you think that is because they want them killing the Israelites?
What a dumb statement.

You think the Palestinians are going to support Israel after their families get slaughtered?

After 9/11, I supported your boy George W. Bush.

What a dumb statement.

You think the Palestinians are going to support Israel after their families get slaughtered?

After 9/11, I supported your boy George W. Bush.
Their support for HAMAS goes up after attacks on Israel. I did a thread on it. Their support goes down during peaceful times.
If you think its dumb, you think they are dumb.
Please, try not to ignorance yourself to death, dumbfuck :thup:

Their support for HAMAS goes up after attacks on Israel. I did a thread on it. Their support goes down during peaceful times.
If you think its dumb, you think they are dumb.
Please, try not to ignorance yourself to death, dumbfuck :thup:
Maybe if you could figure out what the popularity was of George W. Bush after 9/11 you could connect this to what is happening in Gaza.

In the same way your boy George W. Bush took the worlds goodwill and shit all over it after 9/11 by invading Iraq, Israel is killing 25 times more civilians than they are killing terrorists.

Maybe if you could figure out what the popularity was of George W. Bush after 9/11 you could connect this to what is happening in Gaza.

In the same way your boy George W. Bush took the worlds goodwill and shit all over it after 9/11 by invading Iraq, Israel is killing 25 times more civilians than they are killing terrorists.

Someone hiding a terrorist in their basement and providing aid and comfort to them isn't a civilian.

my boy? lol He was a piece of shit. Why are you so goddamn binary? When will you grow up? Ever?
You make shit up to use as a personal attack and the justification for what I said that made me dumb :lol:
Youre a big dummy, MC. Seriously.

What is Israel supposed to do when HAMAS is using people as targets? Not letting them escape the violence? Taking their food? Water?
Just stop? Even after HAMAS said the attacks wont stop?
Seriously? Instead of bitching, why dont you brain dead dumbfucks try to come up with a solution.
I dont give two shits about Israel. Fuck them. But good grief, you people are stupid.

What is Israel supposed to do when HAMAS is using people as targets? Not letting them escape the violence? Taking their food? Water?
Just stop? Even after HAMAS said the attacks wont stop?
Seriously? Instead of bitching, why dont you brain dead dumbfucks try to come up with a solution.
I dont give two shits about Israel. Fuck them. But good grief, you people are stupid.
The solution is to target and kill Hamas, the problem is that Israel is using a scorched earth policy of doing so towards a population of millions that have nowhere to escape to. Imagine if you lived in a country where you lived shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors and were told by those in authority that you all had to squeeze into a space that is now only half as large as it was before.

Can you comprehend the difficulty involved in this? When life was already very difficult, now you've been told to leave everything you have to move into an area where you have nothing and have to live on top of one another.

You can compare this to other episodes in history, including ones in the country you live in.

The Trail of Tears comes to mind.

The solution is to target and kill Hamas, the problem is that Israel is using a scorched earth policy of doing so towards a population of millions that have nowhere to escape to. Imagine if you lived in a country where you lived shoulder to shoulder with your neighbors and were told by those in authority that you all had to squeeze into a space that is now only half as large as it was before.

Can you comprehend the difficulty involved in this? When life was already very difficult, now you've been told to leave everything you have to move into an area where you have nothing and have to live on top of one another.

You can compare this to other episodes in history, including ones in the country you live in.

The Trail of Tears comes to mind.

Ok, ignore what I said.

What is an acceptable level of death and destruction in Gaza?​

According to folks like Medzini Meron, there is no acceptable amount of it. As long as the settlements occur, then the present atmosphere will be the result --same as 1967 same as 2023.

Forum List

Back