What is a ‘Progressive Democrat’?

some people say human progress is a myth...tell that to Dino Sacamano, the New Jersey kid who sold his bicycle and all his video games to raise money to give to the Obama campaign, helping him get elected president, and look at all the progress Obama made!

some people say human progress is a myth...tell that to Dino Sacamano, the New Jersey kid who sold his bicycle and all his video games to raise money to give to the Obama campaign, helping him get elected president, and look at all the progress Obama made!
Must have been a bigger idiot than you!

Doubling down now.
should i simply stop dreaming of a better world? that's not what Harry Truman told me. that's not what John Lennon told me. that's not what Governor Newsom told me. that's not what MLK told me. that's not what Jesus told me!

We’ve seen all the “What is Trumpism”, “What is a MAGA Republican” etc etc
Many people here have told us how “extreme” those MAGA folks are……Tell us, are Progressive Democrats extreme, are we sure they and their policies / ideologies are truly “progressive” and not regressive? Isn’t progress usually defined as positive change for the whole?
Where can we find progressive policies / ideologies working positively for the whole?

A progressive democrat is a fascist.

should i simply stop dreaming of a better world? that's not what Harry Truman told me. that's not what John Lennon told me. that's not what Governor Newsom told me. that's not what MLK told me. that's not what Jesus told me!
No, just stop your autonomic nervous system.

progressives may not offer practical solutions in your view, but you have to concede they do ask the right questions. their heart is in the right place

No, it isn't because every one of their solutions results in more government power, less individual liberty, and ultimately mass murder.

Their hearts are EVIL.

And they rely on simpletons to support them.

Last edited:
the ad industry encourages us to spend money we don't have on junk we don't need in order to impress people we can't stand. then we go cry on our therapist's shoulder.

that's the opposite of a progressive dystopia

We’ve seen all the “What is Trumpism”, “What is a MAGA Republican” etc etc
Many people here have told us how “extreme” those MAGA folks are……Tell us, are Progressive Democrats extreme, are we sure they and their policies / ideologies are truly “progressive” and not regressive? Isn’t progress usually defined as positive change for the whole?
Where can we find progressive policies / ideologies working positively for the whole?

Probably a true lower life form

the ad industry encourages us to spend money we don't have on junk we don't need in order to impress people we can't stand. then we go cry on our therapist's shoulder.

that's the opposite of a progressive dystopia

If you aren't smart enough to live your own life, the way you want to, then maybe you should just move to a third world shithole where none of that stuff is around.

If you aren't smart enough to live your own life, the way you want to, then maybe you should just move to a third world shithole where none of that stuff is around.
Sounds to me like he already came across the border from a place just like that!

Sounds to me like he already came across the border from a place just like that!

Nah, he is a native born weakling. Anyone who can make here alive is pretty tough. You only get wimps like him from here.

The Economist, that radical leftist paper (sarcasm), wrote that "the most efficient way to spend money on the homeless is to give it to them (through universal basic income)

There are no progressive democrats.
Just like there are no liberal democrats.
They rape the meaning of terms and people let them do it.
Agreed.
I’d like to hear thoughts from the extreme TDS’ers here….those who chose this so called progress over Trumpism….. Mac1958 ?

you can't pull yourself up by your own bootstraps if you have no boots, my friends

government is there to help to the needy, because God doesn't exist so there's no help coming from "him"

you can't pull yourself up by your own bootstraps if you have no boots, my friends

government is there to help to the needy, because God doesn't exist so there's no help coming from "him"

My friend Lud Corrao, who passed away last year, arrived in this country as a refugee child. With NOTHING.

And died a billionaire.

In other words, you are WRONG!

Forum List

Back