What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What if you were God?

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's easy being a nagging back seat driver, but if you were at the helm how would you go about things? Would you create things? If so, what would you create and how would they act?

Last edited:

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's easy being a nagging back seat driver, but if you were at the helm how would you go about things? Would you create things? If so, what would you create and how would they act?

I don't think I'd create imperfect beings, then punish them eternally for being imperfect. That just seems cruel.

OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

I don't think I'd create imperfect beings, then punish them eternally for being imperfect. That just seems cruel.

Then you would create "perfect" being? What are "perfect" beings?

In short, what would be "right" or "wrong" in your world and how would you address "wrong"? Then again, if you don't allow "wrong", how would you control them not to do "wrong"?

Last edited:

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Then you would create "perfect" being? What are "perfect" beings?

In short, what would be "right" or "wrong" in your world and how would you address "wrong"? Then again, if you don't allow "wrong", how would you control them not to do "wrong"?

Right and wrong wouldn't be any different in "my world", that's not the point. MY point was about eternal punishment.

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
Reaction score

I'd turn all the Democrats into pillars of salt.

konradv

Platinum Member
Reaction score

There you go again, mixing Church and State! :nono:

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

I would post all the answers on the internet, and direct the traffic to go there.

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What if you were God?

:eusa_eh: What do you mean, 'if'?

Agreed. We are all a small part of God, and Yeshua is our Big Brother.

I just wish more people would act like it.

But...........asking a single cell what if they were the whole body is kind of a bad question to ask. Yes, the cell can be aware of itself and the surrounding cells and organ systems, but how is a muscle cell in the foot going to be aware of all the cells in the brain?

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Why? :dunno: They make perfectly good slaves, if you get 'em when they're young enough.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if you were God?

"I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzKk_4WBsE]Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/ If I Had A Hammer - YouTube[/ame]
Justice and Judgement for perceived wrongs.
It's why the Israelites invented God in the first place.

Jimmy_Jam

Reaction score
I'll be dead honest. I'd create everyone and everything to serve me and me alone. Can you imagine the possibilities? It's good to be the King, no?

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Same thing He does now. After all, if I know everything like He does, why would I do anything different?

emilynghiem

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
bigblackdog said:

There you go again, mixing Church and State! :nono:

No, mixing Church and State would be:
turning all Democrats into the "Salt of the Earth"

emilynghiem

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purge my epic fail and start over.

Actually, downloading Jesus into the world, then rebooting the system
with him in it to clean out the viruses, was like God doing a huge control alt delete.

OP
Votto

Votto

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Dajjal

Quran buster
Reaction score

I would not create creatures that prayed to me, because they would give me a gigantic headache.

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$191.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List