What if you were God?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It's easy being a nagging back seat driver, but if you were at the helm how would you go about things? Would you create things? If so, what would you create and how would they act?

Last edited:
It's easy being a nagging back seat driver, but if you were at the helm how would you go about things? Would you create things? If so, what would you create and how would they act?

I don't think I'd create imperfect beings, then punish them eternally for being imperfect. That just seems cruel.

I don't think I'd create imperfect beings, then punish them eternally for being imperfect. That just seems cruel.

Then you would create "perfect" being? What are "perfect" beings?

In short, what would be "right" or "wrong" in your world and how would you address "wrong"? Then again, if you don't allow "wrong", how would you control them not to do "wrong"?

Last edited:

Then you would create "perfect" being? What are "perfect" beings?

In short, what would be "right" or "wrong" in your world and how would you address "wrong"? Then again, if you don't allow "wrong", how would you control them not to do "wrong"?

Right and wrong wouldn't be any different in "my world", that's not the point. MY point was about eternal punishment.

I'd turn all the Democrats into pillars of salt.

What if you were God?

:eusa_eh: What do you mean, 'if'?

Agreed. We are all a small part of God, and Yeshua is our Big Brother.

I just wish more people would act like it.

But...........asking a single cell what if they were the whole body is kind of a bad question to ask. Yes, the cell can be aware of itself and the surrounding cells and organ systems, but how is a muscle cell in the foot going to be aware of all the cells in the brain?

What if you were God?

"I'd hammer out love between my brothers and my sisters..."
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujzKk_4WBsE]Arlo Guthrie & Pete Seeger/ If I Had A Hammer - YouTube[/ame]
Justice and Judgement for perceived wrongs.
It's why the Israelites invented God in the first place.

I'll be dead honest. I'd create everyone and everything to serve me and me alone. Can you imagine the possibilities? It's good to be the King, no?

Same thing He does now. After all, if I know everything like He does, why would I do anything different?

I would not create creatures that prayed to me, because they would give me a gigantic headache.

Forum List

Back