What if there was undeniable proof positive of no god?

View attachment 626340

The proof of God's existence is all around you.

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

:)

That's what I first realized as a small child looking up at the endless desert night sky.
Who put all this up there? Where did it come from? Nothing comes from nothing
it seems.

And I later confirmed my own suspicions when I learned the world's most esteemed expert and thinker (Albert Einstein) said the entirety of the universe runs on a a common set of laws and principles no matter
where one goes or happens to be.
So ipso facto, the Universe itself has a common beginning.

Something set the universe in motion and gave itself a universal code by which to govern itself.
Gravity works in this universe the same as it does one trillion light years away.

And I've never wondered again. And this all says nothing about man's varying religions and
customs. That's a different kettle of fish.

I think atheists are fools if they ignore all this but it's their choice to remain ignorant.
No skin off my back and I doubt I could educate them if I tried though a few atheists
have changed their own view of God itself. The age of miracles you know.

Last edited:
Well then there would be proof that He doesn't exist, but that's not going to happen and having faith isn't about having proof. Faith to me is believing in something even when you doubt because faith and doubt aren't opposites in my book. You can't really have faith without doubt and asking questions because if you knew everything already then it would be fact not faith.

Well then there would be proof that He doesn't exist, but that's not going to happen and having faith isn't about having proof. Faith to me is believing in something even when you doubt because faith and doubt aren't opposites in my book. You can't really have faith without doubt and asking questions because if you knew everything already then it would be fact not faith.

that is not necessarily true over time, when citing declarative statements from 10000 page documents ...

columbis with only faith crossed the void and found land on the other side - and proved his faith to be true.

how long before the desert religions prove themselves - long overdue, their time has passed to prove their claims.

they in fact are political documents disguised as religion is proof over time their true intent.

If there is undeniable proof there is no God, than there is no God. But there is not possibly that proof. There is rather no undeniable proof of how everything of the universe came into being without there being God.

Come on people!!!
Answer the question or don't post.

It's just a random question.

What would be your first thought if legitimate archaeologists and religious historians found absolute proof that there is no god? What would be your first thought and/or feeling?
I'd buy a nitrous injected, twin turbo Yamaha V-max and off myself at 300 mph.....by nailing the pope mobile as it paraded through a town of idolaters

"And I don't know what it was. So, I made something up! Now I can lie to myself and tell myself i DO know!"

Which is so much worse than, "I don't WANT there to be a God, so NOTHING set the universe in motion, it's just randomly THERE!" in what way?

I vastly prefer, "I can logically see that someone did this, even if I don't know who that someone is" to "IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!" By your standards, if I was walking down a beach and saw "John loves Mary" written in the sand, I would have to assume the tide did it rather than assume that a person came by and did it unless I knew that person's name, address, and phone number.

How would you react if undeniable, irrefutable proof was discovered that God doesn’t exist?

View attachment 625396

Be civil now.

More or less there is. Though it depends on the arguments used for what God is.

However in order for God to have created the universe, something has to have created God.

There are two choices.

1) God has to have existed to make the universe AND God has to have been created by something
2) The universe could either have always existed, or it created itself AND God has always existed or God created himself.

You can't have a situation where the universe couldn't have created itself but God just exists. It makes no sense.

Which is so much worse than, "I don't WANT there to be a God, so NOTHING set the universe in motion, it's just randomly THERE!" in what way?
Who gives a shit? No intelligent person asserts that as certain. So all you have done is compare yourself to something stupid.

Nice work haha. Way to make my point for me..

However in order for God to have created the universe, something has to have created God.

There are two choices.

1) God has to have existed to make the universe AND God has to have been created by something
2) The universe could either have always existed, or it created itself AND God has always existed or God created himself.

You can't have a situation where the universe couldn't have created itself but God just exists. It makes no sense.
That is not the choice. There is necessary existence, something does not come from absolutely nothing. God's self existence is that. There is no limit to necessary existence, necessary existence will be necessarily everywhere and eternal. The universe is not that. The universe definitely had a beginning, it was not everywhere then, and was not existing before that. There is nothing of it that is everywhere. But there was not nothing before it. There is what is eternal, and created the universe that came into being then. Being eternal, God had no beginning.

Last edited:
That is not the choice. There is necessary existence, something does not come from absolutely nothing. God's self existence is that. There is no limit to necessary existence, necessary existence will be necessarily everywhere and eternal. The universe is not that. The universe definitely had a beginning, it was not everywhere then, and was not existing before that. There is nothing of it that is everywhere. But there was not nothing before it. There is what is eternal, and created the universe that came into being then. Being eternal, God had no beginning.

If nothing doesn't come from nothing, then where did God come from?

You're literally saying there can't be something that had no beginning, but God had no beginning.

That makes NO SENSE.

The universe definitely had a beginning, it was not everywhere then ...

nothing would be all that is self existing ... ask your neighbor.

the cyclical transitions from matter and energy are eternal involving fluctuating forces that reflect in the very least a polytheistic, metaphysical source of intelligence that would be the convergence of both matter and energy that made physiological life possible.

If nothing doesn't come from nothing, then where did God come from?

You're literally saying there can't be something that had no beginning, but God had no beginning.

That makes NO SENSE.
That's the rigged game.

Nothing can come from nothing.. 'cept mah favorite gods...

Everything has a beginning... 'cept mah favorite gods....

Forum List

Back