What if Democrats don't nominate a crazy person in 2020?

Interesting article..

The liberal base of the Democratic Party is angry and out for blood. But, there are currently two dozen potential presidential candidates and no clear frontrunner. Some of the candidates frequently touted have stumbled in early forays into the national spotlight ā€” whether it was New Jersey Sen. Cory Bookerā€™s ā€œSpartacus momentā€ or Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warrenā€™s DNA test gambit that backfired badly.

Given how many pundits underestimated Trump in 2016, thereā€™s a reluctance to bet against him again.

Having set all of that, there are a few important things we shouldnā€™t forget.

I think they will take a page out of the Republicans' playbook and take a chance with a celebrity. Oprah said she will not do it. Look for a Jeff Bezos figure or someone like that maybe, or a movie star, who knows.

Because their politicians really suck and are all fighting with each other, and are clearly crazy, and they kinda know it
Funny that you differed to O.

Interesting article..

The liberal base of the Democratic Party is angry and out for blood. But, there are currently two dozen potential presidential candidates and no clear frontrunner. Some of the candidates frequently touted have stumbled in early forays into the national spotlight ā€” whether it was New Jersey Sen. Cory Bookerā€™s ā€œSpartacus momentā€ or Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warrenā€™s DNA test gambit that backfired badly.

Given how many pundits underestimated Trump in 2016, thereā€™s a reluctance to bet against him again.

I think they will take a page out of the Republicans' playbook and take a chance with a celebrity. Oprah said she will not do it. Look for a Jeff Bezos figure or someone like that maybe, or a movie star, who knows.

Because their politicians really suck and are all fighting with each other, and are clearly crazy, and they kinda know it

I googled Jerry Springer. And here you are. Are there any pretzels and beer in your house?

Actually, left over pizza is preferable.

Interesting article..

Deferred?

William? Yeah. Skippy-do-dah.

Are you really "am a half German/polack born in Chicago may 4th 1965.."??

Interesting article..

I googled Jerry Springer. And here you are. Are there any pretzels and beer in your house?

Actually, left over pizza is preferable.

I'm sorry--is this for me? And you don't seem to know the difference between deferred, referred, and differed?

Okay.

Interesting article..

Deferred?
Yeah, unlike or dissimilar. SS92 is good for that.

Interesting article..

Deferred?
Yeah, unlike or dissimilar. SS92 is good for that.

No, hun. I said, "Oprah said she will not do it." That was my direct quote. That has nothing to do with "unlike or dissimilar". What you meant to say is that I DEFERRED to Oprah.

But you messed up, which is fine, we all do. I do it sometimes when I'm typing. But then you followed that up with a Jerry Springer post, trying to make me look stupid, which I am clearly not, esp. not in light of the fact that you just messed up differed/deferred. But rather than just admit that, which would be honest, you have to pretend like that's what you really meant.

What a pity.

I am not a Pity.
But you are right. And you knew exactly what I was commenting about. Good call.

I am not a Pity.
But you are right. And you knew exactly what I was commenting about. Good call.

No, what a pity that you could not just own up to your mistake and instead had to say I'm up for some Jerry Springer appearance. When you were the one who mixed up words.

I was under the impression that Hilary was going to run again in 2020 and she is Nuttier then all comers that is for sure... It is just too much money to pass up in campaign donations and when one is addicted to power and money it is to big a temptation to pass up... If any of you remember the squirrel in the animated movie ice age then you will remember all the mischief and blunders that sguirely squirrel caused chasing after that nut ... Showing he was an acorn short of a full deck .It should prove very humorous to watch a new batch of squirrels chasing after that Nut and getting similar results in that the prize is right before their eyes for any to grab hold of but none of them will get to taste or hold onto it for very long...

I was under the impression that Hilary was going to run again in 2020 and she is Nuttier then all comers that is for sure... It is just too much money to pass up in campaign donations and when one is addicted to power and money it is to big a temptation to pass up... If any of you remember the squirrel in the animated movie ice age then you will remember all the mischief and blunders that sguirely squirrel caused chasing after that nut ... Showing he was an acorn short of a full deck .It should prove very humorous to watch a new batch of squirrels chasing after that Nut and getting similar results in that the prize is right before their eyes for any to grab hold of but none of them will get to taste or hold onto it for very long...
Great analogy.

Great analogy.
Thankyou.... I would like to point out something you have observed on many occasions and that is the need for a level playing field... The field the democrats are playing on has been tilted in their favour for a very long time... I donā€™t know when this came about or how they managed to tilt it in their favour( esp the press and other social media avenues) but any with any sense of fair play can see how it is an uphill battle for any who disagree with their viewpoints... I found it interesting that the original concept of fascism was the merger of corporations and the state but that definition has recently been changed or watered down...Nazi Germany was fabulous at not only merging corporations with the state but with propaganda as well... I just find the media pushing the democrats and their views distasteful , unfair and pure propaganda..Now I am not saying that any of them are fascist but I am saying at the least they are behaving in a mob mentality and that if we are not careful it could become fascist which Interestingly is what they call Trump even though it is they that are displaying these qualities rather openly in my opinion...

Forum List

Back