"What I think maybe 1 of the most dangerous nations in the world, Pakistan. Nuclear weapons without any cohesion"-Biden...Pakistan pulls US Ambassador

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pakistan's foreign minister says US ambassador to country had been summoned after President Joe Biden says in speech that Pakistan is "maybe one of the most dangerous nations in the world" as it has "nuclear weapons without any cohesion"

• Banned
FfLoUGxXwAAaG0D

2 words

Made in America

Actually, Joe, that's 3 words not 2

• Banned
2 words

Made in America

Actually, Joe, that's 3 words not 2
yea Sleepy Joe's senile and all but i think he's on to something here . it's a strong statement to make. Pakistan is pissed

yea Sleepy Joe's senile and all but i think he's on to something here . it's a strong statement to make. Pakistan is pissed

Traitor Joe should have said

"They won't let me answer questions about that country, or any other country that does not give kickbacks to my son Hunter"

• Banned
Traitor Joe should have said

"They won't let me answer questions about that country, or any other country that does not give kickbacks to my son Hunter"
meh. you would blame "Joe" for Jesus' crucifixion if you could. this is not a Biden bashing thread

During the Afghanistan war, and eve now, the Pakistani President had to walk a political tightrope.while southern Pakistan had no love for the Taliban, the north supported the Taliban. Each winter the Taliban would hold up in northern Pakistan until the passes were free enough of snow to re-enter Afghanistan.

From tome to time, when pressured by the US to do so, the Pakistani govt would send its military into northern regions to 'drive out' the Taliban, giving them sufficient warning ahead of time.

Once yhe Taliban made a military push towards the nukes - they made it within a few miles of them but were pushed back.

My concern for a time was that Pakistan & India would nuke each other.

• Banned
During the Afghanistan war, and eve now, the Pakistani President had to walk a political tightrope.while southern Pakistan had no love for the Taliban, the north supported the Taliban. Each winter the Taliban would hold up in northern Pakistan until the passes were free enough of snow to re-enter Afghanistan.

From tome to time, when pressured by the US to do so, the Pakistani govt would send its military into northern regions to 'drive out' the Taliban, giving them sufficient warning ahead of time.

Once yhe Taliban made a military push towards the nukes - they made it within a few miles of them but were pushed back.

My concern for a time was that Pakistan & India would nuke each other.
people say India are too concerned about world opinion to nuke anyone.

meanwhile, the Pakistanis barely know how to make a bicycle let alone use a nuclear weapon

Forum List

Back