What I love about democrats

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Right now we have democrats rallying together aginst a wall.
Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.
Obama wanted a wall as did clinton .
Obama deported what 2.5 million illegals at a huge cost in the billions .

Yet now that trump wants a wall its a bad thing.

Its like a comic game of yes you do no I dont .

Its funny how much these clowns play politics .

Whats amazingly amusing about it is many of these same democrats such as sinful senseless Shummer voted for walls in the past.

Well, they're politicians.

They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.

How Ironic is the left was tough on immigration but over the years they got weaker and weaker

They wanted practical fencing. Trump wants a vanity prohect he said Mexico would pay for. His idea for a wall is retarded.
Interesting. Democrats didn't want a wall they wanted something called 'practical fencing'. I've never heard that term before, what does it mean? Why did they change their mind and decide they don't want practical fencing now?

• Banned

Roflmao @ practical fencing

Good grief

Interesting. Democrats didn't want a wall they wanted something called 'practical fencing'. I've never heard that term before, what does it mean? Why did they change their mind and decide they don't want practical fencing now?
A $30 billion dollar wall that will cost billions more to man and maintain is retarded

Good grief
^ says retard who thought Mexico would pay for a wall

Tell me what good is a fence how is it pratical in any way

A $30 billion dollar wall that will cost billions more to man and maintain is retarded

When did Democrats vote for a 2,000 mile long, 30 foot tall concrete wall? K thx bye

Good grief

Where did I say that? In fact I didn't. Cease lying, termite

Tell me what good is a fence how is it pratical in any way

It’s not. Didn’t make a dent :thup:

Well yes it will cost money to matain and stsff.
But tell me how stupid is it for us to pat 18.5 billion a year in health care for illegals and the cost of drugs comming across the boarder is 192 billion a year in health care cost lost productivity and jail time.
Thats over 200 billion a year.
Add in the cost of deporting illegals which is billions about 11 g each obama deported 2.5 million .

Now of course a wall will not reduce those cost to zero but if it reduced. The costs by even 20 percent your talking around 50 billion a year.
Now we have a 30 billion cost of a wall and say mataince and staffing over a 30 year period .
Well my goodness your talking say 60 or 70 billion compared to a 50 billion a year in saving a year for a 30 year life expectancy of the wall do the math if your capable of it and your talking about a 1.4 trillion in savings

Good grief

Where did I say that? In fact I didn't. Cease lying, termite
Lol

Well yes it will cost money to matain and stsff.
But tell me how stupid is it for us to pat 18.5 billion a year in health care for illegals and the cost of drugs comming across the boarder is 192 billion a year in health care cost lost productivity and jail time.
Thats over 200 billion a year.
Add in the cost of deporting illegals which is billions about 11 g each obama deported 2.5 million .

Now of course a wall will not reduce those cost to zero but if it reduced. The costs by even 20 percent your talking around 50 billion a year.
Now we have a 30 billion cost of a wall and say mataince and staffing over a 30 year period .
Well my goodness your talking say 60 or 70 billion compared to a 50 billion a year in saving a year for a 30 year life expectancy of the wall do the math if your capable of it and your talking about a 1.4 trillion in savings
You have no solid numbers. They pay in taxes. They will keep coming here until you go after employers, which you won’t.

Forum List

Back