What Have We Learned In America?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
What have we learned during the past 4 years?

I learned that racism is still very strong in America. And what's worse is those who support and enable racism to continue actually get offended when they are held to account.

What are you supporting when you support trump? He called Mexicans rapists, he's still trying to suppress votes in black communities this morning. He defended racism at Charlotte but people want pull up his transcripts and argue about context. The context was him defending the right for confederate monuments built decades after the war to symbolize white supremacy, to remain standing as a visible memory of one of history's most painful atrocities. He chose to defend the confederacy but call black football players SOB'S for practicing their first amendment rights.

He creates a new FBI category to go after black advocacy groups while taking white supremacists off the terrorist watch list. You have to twist his arm in a 45 degree angle to get him to denounce white supremacist groups, but needs no help calling out BLM. Folks, these are examples of racism. If you oppose racism, you oppose trump.

Aversive racism simply put, is when you say you are not racist but are opposed anything that progresses black interests or interest of people of color. trump tells you that he's the least racist you know but he ended racial sensitivity training calling it unamerican. That's an example of aversive racism. This ain't 1960 and racism ain't done like it was then. If that's what you're looking for, you'll find the whites only signs on the billboards at the centaur races.

So what have we learned? I see a nation where part of one population subset does not want to lose the advantages they gave themselves to such an extent that they are trying to re elect a man who was impeached. A man who mismanaged a pandemic so badly that the nation with the most resources and finest medical experts on earth, has the most infections and deaths in the world, who has created havoc and mayhem among the people.

This man has fucked up our country and yet there are people wanting this to continue.

The last four years were a test. America failed.

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?,” said Donald Trump almost six years ago. “It’s, like, incredible.”

Indeed it is. But how about if he shot a quarter of a million people? Would that lose him any voters?

Apparently not.

Biden and Camel-Uh threw more black people in jail than President Trump ever did. President Trump worked with blacks for justice reform and got many blacks out of prison.

I learned that racism is still very strong in America. And what's worse is those who support and enable racism to continue actually get offended when they are held to account.

What are you supporting when you support trump? He called Mexicans rapists, he's still trying to suppress votes in black communities this morning. He defended racism at Charlotte but people want pull up his transcripts and argue about context. The context was him defending the right for confederate monuments built decades after the war to symbolize white supremacy, to remain standing as a visible memory of one of history's most painful atrocities. He chose to defend the confederacy but call black football players SOB'S for practicing their first amendment rights.

He creates a new FBI category to go after black advocacy groups while taking white supremacists off the terrorist watch list. You have to twist his arm in a 45 degree angle to get him to denounce white supremacist groups, but needs no help calling out BLM. Folks, these are examples of racism. If you oppose racism, you oppose trump.

Aversive racism simply put, is when you say you are not racist but are opposed anything that progresses black interests or interest of people of color. trump tells you that he's the least racist you know but he ended racial sensitivity training calling it unamerican. That's an example of aversive racism. This ain't 1960 and racism ain't done like it was then. If that's what you're looking for, you'll find the whites only signs on the billboards at the centaur races.

So what have we learned? I see a nation where part of one population subset does not want to lose the advantages they gave themselves to such an extent that they are trying to re elect a man who was impeached. A man who mismanaged a pandemic so badly that the nation with the most resources and finest medical experts on earth, has the most infections and deaths in the world, who has created havoc and mayhem among the people.

This man has fucked up our country and yet there are people wanting this to continue.

“I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn’t lose any voters, okay?,” said Donald Trump almost six years ago. “It’s, like, incredible.”

Indeed it is. But how about if he shot a quarter of a million people? Would that lose him any voters?

Apparently not.

Here's what I learned after reading your post... You are a hack. Doesn't matter who wins the election... You are a hack. You manipulate information knowingly to say something that it shouldn't say.

*shrugs*

What are these advantages you are talking about?
For one thing, locking blacks out of generating family wealth by keeping them out of the flight to the suburbs post war.

And now, trying to ensure they stay out. It's not rocket science to pick it up, I mean, the IMPOTUS dog whistles it with a foghorn at his rallies.

You [IM2] manipulate information knowingly to say something that it shouldn't say.
You mean presents information that makes you uncomfortable. Oh well.
Fabrication of the truth does make me less than content. That is absolutely true.

I'm all for attacking things that people actually do/say. I may still think you are wrong, but at least it's honest. I can respect that. But this... No.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Dude, your party just voted in(probably) a huge racist and you defend the shit out of him.
You are a fucking sell out. And you have the gall to call other blacks uncle toms?
Dumbfuck

You [IM2] manipulate information knowingly to say something that it shouldn't say.
You mean presents information that makes you uncomfortable. Oh well.
Fabrication of the truth does make me less than content. That is absolutely true.

I'm all for attacking things that people actually do/say. I may still think you are wrong, but at least it's honest. I can respect that. But this... No.
All those things happened and are happening. If you are determined to go around with your eyes wide shut I for one am not in the least surprised, you are American after all.

All those things happened and are happening. If you are determined to go around with your eyes wide shut I for one am not in the least surprised, you are American after all.
Negative. Feel free to prove me wrong.

Apparently not.

Your endless whining about race isnt very compelling. We dont care anymore. BLM can block traffic, destroy property, loot and assault people, but it isnt going to accomplish anything other than making everyone hate them even more.

Last edited:
What are these advantages you are talking about?
For one thing, locking blacks out of generating family wealth by keeping them out of the flight to the suburbs post war.

IM2 will not respond so here goes. What prevents anyone of any race from buying a house anywhere that is for sale provided they have the money? I presume that a person could sell a house without advertising it, but they will lose money doing that and most people are not willing to do that. There are laws that prohibit discrimination in housing.

You guys talk about generational wealth as if it is something that can’t go away. Many families have made and lost fortunes. Many a father built a fortune just to have his children waste it. Any people of any race whose priority is having a good time over saving money is going to be poor. Anyone who pays 400 dollars for a pair of tennis shoes is just stupid.

1604663486259.png

~S~

If you are determined to keep your eyes wide shut even as the IMPOTUS foghorns about 'saving the suburbs' then I freely admit your ignorance is invincible.
You seem to have a problem with said proof.

You guys talk about generational wealth as if it is something that can’t go away.
If it doesn't exist it certainly can't go away.

One might accumulate some money if one didn’t pay four hundred dollars for a pair of tennis shoes and other such foolishness. If you spend more than you make, you will always be poor.

Forum List

Back