All DEM efforts to falsely paint Donald Trump a Racist FAILED.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
For me, the best outcome of the election is the complete failure of the Democrats to convince minorities that President Trump is a racist. We all knew it was a lie, and fortunately minorities are much smarter than Democrats give them credit for. The GOP has never had this much support from minorities and rightly so. No President in the last 100 years has done more for minorities quality of life than President Trump.

They don't care now, he is out of the way, which is all they wanted. They will be telling Americans in a couple of months as he hands the W.H keys to 2% Harris, "whether you agreed with Trump or not, nobody can deny his impact on U.S politics" :rolleyes:

Some will come clean, "I will say it now, I secretly admired him" and all other types of B.S.

Not really...

It worked on the sheep.

1604519453922.png

The thing is that they are not Democrats. They are closer to Revolutionaries. We will most likely go to another form of government without firing a shot at some point. Many other nations have. It is an uphill climb for liberty.

For me, the best outcome of the election is the complete failure of the Democrats to convince minorities that President Trump is a racist. We all knew it was a lie, and fortunately minorities are much smarter than Democrats give them credit for. The GOP has never had this much support from minorities and rightly so. No President in the last 100 years has done more for minorities quality of life than President Trump.

Nothing you say here is true.

Nothing you say here is true.

I have a PLACE TO GO------you don't-----you are stuck here with the STINK AND FILTH OF THE EVER PERVERTED "HOOD"

Let's be honest.

By some definitions, President Trump (for whom I voted twice) is a "racist."

He has openly opined that immigrants from Norway are better for this country than people from some countries for which he used a vulgar term.

And some Americans of all ethnicities (privately) agree with him.

How I Learned I Am A “Racist,” Ignorant, Slow-To-Evolve American Citizen, Much Like Donald Trump

In the early 80s I discovered significant numbers of my American neighbors asserted I am a Racist American citizen when I became a rookie cop assigned to serve the traumatized Brooklyn, NY neighborhoods where young Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victims Christopher "Biggie Smalls" Wallace and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" WH guest and friend Shawn "Jay Z" Carter peddled life sapping drugs to their depressed neighbors, regardless of their self-harming neighbor's AGE, physical, emotional or MATERNAL condition.

#AfeniShakur #ToyaGraham #GloriaDarden #FreddieGray

Sadly, during this period of American societal and human evolution I learned significant numbers of my FELLOW AMERICAN CITIZENS adamantly believed, and often LOUDLY asserted I was a racist American citizen for simply wearing a blue uniform and walking along any one of Bedford Stuyvesant's residential streets.

The same RESIDENTIAL neighborhood streets where I, as well as many of my peaceful American neighbors and their children would regularly deal with emotional stresses, as well as FEARS for our personal, family's, neighbor's or co-worker's SAFETY, while counting the number of nearby or distant GUNSHOTS echoing through the community.

#MurderedAmericanChildren,
#JamylaBolden #LaylahPeterson
#BillThao #DeEarlvionWhitley, #AyannaAllen, #JaQuailMansaw, #PaytonBenson, #TianaRicks, (not an inclusive list)

After a while I got used to the illogical, hateful name calling.

Though I'm not sure I will ever get over REGULARLY witnessing the VIOLENCE as well as SU!CIDAL, HOMIC!DAL people and community harming behaviors 'Childhood Trauma' (ACEs) victims Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and his admitted depressed, suic!dal thinking friend "Biggie Smalls" proudly rap/speak about personally engaging in, or witnessing their emotionally ill friends and fellow GANG members engaging in. (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*)

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

"Emotionally troubled, homicidal suic!dal minded American citizens:"

"Can You Remind Me Why We Killing Each Other:"

In my opinion, the APPARENT 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims appearing in these recordings UNKNOWINGLY are providing a disturbing symbol for America’s Culture of THUGLIFE Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect & Maltreatment evolving from America’s oppressive, multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism.

Sadly, each of the apparent emotionally or mentally ill suicidal/homicidal thinking Americans (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) appearing in these horrifying recordings are exhibiting self, people and community harming behaviors that I, as well as a growing number of my responsible, caring American neighbors believe are impeding our responsible, peaceful American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent from fully experiencing the respect and equality all peaceful Americans have a right to enjoy.

The GOOD NEWS: Introducing RESPONSIBLE, caring, 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, Education & PREVENTION Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Cali Surgeon General explains the relationship between Childhood Trauma, Child Neglect, Child Maltreatment and MENTAL HEALTH:

Dr. Harris - How early childhood experiences affect children’s future:

Early Brain Child Development SCIENTIST, Dr. Bruce D. Perry MD, PhD spills the beans to Oprah about Childhood Trauma & ADULT MENTAL HEALTH:

EQqrbnSXUAEPWQw.jpg
Ekmj1_zXUAANrxi.jpg
ENigAsdW4AAzECI.jpeg

☮️♥️
___
American (Children) Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Forum List

Back