What have blacks contributed to society?

Honest question. Please stay on topic. List and explain as many items/inventions as you can.............
How about almost everything? Without Black people you dont even know how to count efficiently, read or write.

I love how Asslips claims the black man taught the white man all he knows.... yet neither Asslips nor reconmark understand percentages.
Hmmm...

No man ever made his candle burn brighter by snuffing another man's candle out.

There is nothing you can say that will make me respect the likes of asslips and reconmark.
They are both pathetic racist and the support you show them is telling.

Honest question. Please stay on topic. List and explain as many items/inventions as you can.............
How about almost everything? Without Black people you dont even know how to count efficiently, read or write.

I love how Asslips claims the black man taught the white man all he knows.... yet neither Asslips nor reconmark understand percentages.
Hmmm...

No man ever made his candle burn brighter by snuffing another man's candle out.

There is nothing you can say that will make me respect the likes of asslips and reconmark.
They are both pathetic racist and the support you show them is telling.

The kindness I show them I would show to anyone, HerewegoAgain. There is no reason to be rude to anyone here. I can disagree with someone without being rude to them or calling them names. It's called being an adult. I have disagreed with Asceplias on many an occasion and he has disagreed with me as well. He does not attack me and I do not attack him. I think that works quite nicely. I'm saddened that it upsets you. It shouldn't.

Hmmm...
I understand percentages very well, I studied them after mastering whole numbers.
Understandably, whole numbers aren't clicking with you, even after much effort.

Something hilarious. For instance, if you look up Black Science Organization, you get all kinds from the National Society of Black Physicists to The American Association of Blacks in Energy. Blacks in science. Blacks in engineering.

AABE

NOBCChE - NOBCChE

Home - National Society of Black Engineers

National Society of Black Physicists - Arlington VA US

Same thing for gays:

Welcome NOGLSTP

For women
for Muslims
and so on.

But look at Christian science and you get sites like this:

What is Christian Science Christian Science

The heart of Christian Science is Love. It's about feeling and understanding God's goodness. It's based on the Bible and is explained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures and other writings by Mary Baker Eddy. It shows the practicality of better understanding God, Christ Jesus, goodness, life, sacrament, salvation, and more. Anyone can find God to be "a very present help in trouble" (Ps. 46:1).
------------------------------------------------------------

Look up Republican Science Organizations and, well, check it out:

republican science organizations - Google Search

Or "Conservative science organizations" and you get this:

conservative science organizations - Google Search

With story after story like this:
Secret funding helped build vast network of climate denial thinktanks

The wealth and benefits science and scientists have brought to this country is
incalculable. On the other hand, the last 30 years have shown us the damage and failure brought by Republicans is pretty well known.

Conservatism is a disease of fear and ignorance. Even conservative can't name any policies of theirs that have worked for the benefit of most Americans for the last 30 or 40 years. Call me a liar, but if you make the call, prove it.

They kept John McCain from becoming president.

Something hilarious. For instance, if you look up Black Science Organization, you get all kinds from the National Society of Black Physicists to The American Association of Blacks in Energy. Blacks in science. Blacks in engineering.

AABE

NOBCChE - NOBCChE

Same thing for gays:

Welcome NOGLSTP

For women
for Muslims
and so on.

The heart of Christian Science is Love. It's about feeling and understanding God's goodness. It's based on the Bible and is explained in Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures and other writings by Mary Baker Eddy. It shows the practicality of better understanding God, Christ Jesus, goodness, life, sacrament, salvation, and more. Anyone can find God to be "a very present help in trouble" (Ps. 46:1).

incalculable. On the other hand, the last 30 years have shown us the damage and failure brought by Republicans is pretty well known.

Conservatism is a disease of fear and ignorance. Even conservative can't name any policies of theirs that have worked for the benefit of most Americans for the last 30 or 40 years. Call me a liar, but if you make the call, prove it.

The heart of Christian Science is the occult. It is not love. It's a lie and people should steer clear of it completely.

Hmmm...
I understand percentages very well, I studied them after mastering whole numbers.

Well come on with your bad self and whole numbers chump.
We could all use a good laugh.

Hmmm...

Chump is for the person that believes it's intelligent to ignore whole numbers in order to promote an agenda.

We have already had numerous good laughs...we read your posts.

Hmmm...

Chump is for the person that believes it's intelligent to ignore whole numbers in order to promote an agenda.

Sorry...the vast majority of Americans understand percentages. Even the guy who sold you out understands them...Eniende usted que negro?
I'll be waiting to hear your ridiculous take on black crime,percentages and whole numbers.....as will anyone with a brain.

Hmmm...

Sorry...the vast majority of Americans understand percentages. Even the guy who sold you out understands them...Eniende usted que negro?
I'll be waiting to hear your ridiculous take on black crime,percentages and whole numbers.....as will anyone with a brain.

I'll be waiting for you to explain why white people overwhelmingly kill other white people, why they rape more than anyone else, why they suck the majority of the resources of the social safety net, etc.

Sorry you made another stupid comment concerning percentages, as your silly statement proves, some people shouldn't touch percentages until they can master 2+2.

However I won't ruin a good thread, proving your idiocy.
I have done it sufficiently in other threads.

Hmmm...

I'll be waiting for you to explain why white people overwhelmingly kill other white people, why they rape more than anyone else, why they suck the majority of the resources of the social safety net, etc.

Sorry you made another stupid comment concerning percentages, as your silly statement proves, some people shouldn't touch percentages until they can master 2+2.

You haven't done shit in other threads other than make yourself look ridiculous.
Thank God blacks are only a small portion of the population or I wouldnt have this all white zero crime rate neighborhood to live in.
It's nice to be able to walk around at any hour with no fear of being robbed.

AABE

NOBCChE - NOBCChE

Same thing for gays:

Welcome NOGLSTP

For women
for Muslims
and so on.

The heart of Christian Science is the occult. It is not love. It's a lie and people should steer clear of it completely.
I have never had occult beliefs. But I love Halloween.

Unfortunately, they've show others how to play the victim all the time.

a real shame after all people in the country has bent over backwards to try and make things right

I am full of sadnesss but no sympathy for the poor homo sapiens out there who are so damned obsessed with one particular race, with the goal being to denigrate said race, that all they can post is about said race.

Some people are just plain old sad.... really, just sad. And sick in the head, to boot.

And those people are ruining USMB. At some point in time, 1,000 threads over how racists think about black people is enough. It's a great way to destroy a message board. Not exactly a welcome mat for people who are not white and not racist.

cereal_killer - those are thoughts you really SHOULD consider. Really, you should.

I've been here far, far too long, and today is no worse than it has been in the past. It was worse about a year ago when a group of racists came in, many who stayed.

You haven't done shit in other threads other than make yourself look ridiculous.
Thank God blacks are only a small portion of the population or I wouldnt have this all white zero crime rate neighborhood to live in.
Actually your childish need to follow me from thread to thread while continuously being made a fool off, disproves your own statement.

You felt the need to try to hi-jack this thread with your ignorant braying, not me.
Contribute something to the thread or take your stupid assed posts elsewhere.

Good that you can walk in your neighborhood, I can walk the same in mine, it's zero crime and far from all white, you stupid assed loser.

I am full of sadnesss but no sympathy for the poor homo sapiens out there who are so damned obsessed with one particular race, with the goal being to denigrate said race, that all they can post is about said race.

Some people are just plain old sad.... really, just sad. And sick in the head, to boot.

And those people are ruining USMB. At some point in time, 1,000 threads over how racists think about black people is enough. It's a great way to destroy a message board. Not exactly a welcome mat for people who are not white and not racist.

cereal_killer - those are thoughts you really SHOULD consider. Really, you should.

I've been here far, far too long, and today is no worse than it has been in the past. It was worse about a year ago when a group of racists came in, many who stayed.
Why did they come to this forum???

AABE

NOBCChE - NOBCChE

Same thing for gays:

Welcome NOGLSTP

For women
for Muslims
and so on.

I have never had occult beliefs. But I love Halloween.

Halloween is a high holy day to Satan. Ignorance is no excuse, Dean. You shouldn't celebrate it because you are leaving yourself wide open when you participate. I would avoid any part of it. The appearance of evil is a sin, you know.

Actually your childish need to follow me from thread to thread while continuously being made a fool off, disproves your own statement.

You felt the need to try to hi-jack this thread with your ignorant braying, not me.
Contribute something to the thread or take your stupid assed posts elsewhere.

Good that you can walk in your neighborhood, I can walk the same in mine, it's zero crime and far from all white, you stupid assed loser.

Follow you? Dont flatter yourself son,I unfortunately stumbled across you.
And anyone who pretends percentages dont count because they dont paint the rosy picture they want to portray,deserves all the ridicule that can be heaped on them.

Maybe if you faced the issues instead of hiding from them.....

Why did they come to this forum???

Someone told me that a very disgruntled banned member trolled a racist site suggesting he/she knew a great forum they would like, i.e. this one.

I found that out after I was banned for making a thread here asking why there were so many new racists on the site.

FTR, I don't think anyone should be banned for being a racist. But I do think posters should aggressively call them out, and be allowed to do so.

Forum List

Back