What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

In this era of the highest inflation in modern history, what has Joe Biden and the democrats forced you to give up?

Americans chime in on how they are learning to do without.

Next stop, Bernie Sanders Venezuela.
Eggs
Steak
milk
Eating out
Vacations
movies

What will I have to give up if DeSantist or Trump is elected with a republican congress? Oh'yess, they'll ban homosexuality and tell millions of other people what to do. They'll take away my retirement and destroy my fucking life.

You mean like they did when Trump was elected with a Republican led Congress?

How does one ban homosexuality or take away your retirement?

Nothing, since the seeds of the inflation bubble were sewn long before he entered office.

And now we return to the Dunning Kruger Effect in all its glory.

:rolleyes:

Nothing isn't true as Joe contributed to all of that also.

You can rightly claim he is only one cog among many but he is one.

Joe, along with Trump and Obama and a list of others have taken from me the idea that my kids will have it better than I did.

Biden?

Oil company profits were over $150 Billion in 22

But you go on ahead and blame Biden. The oil companies appreciate your support and will show it by continuing to destroy the environment.

What do profits have to do with the President. He doesn't set the prices and neither do the oil companies. Prices are set in the marketplace.

What coattails did Trump leave Biden?

He wouldn’t even transition his plan to the incoming President
He gave a lukewarm support of the vaccine and wouldn’t allow himself to be photographed getting vaccinated
He ignored all Covid protocols

Biden didn't do shit for covid. He tried to steal Trump's success by stating he created some distribution plan. The vaccines were going out as soon as they were made under Dementia just as they were Trump so Dementia wanted to take credit for all of Trump's work.

Trump viewed Covid as another Democrat hoax. He gets zero credit for anything to do with covid relief. Had he not lied to us about it originally, we could have saved more lives.

What did Trump lie about when it came to covid? Remember it was Dementia that told us getting the vax would prevent you from getting it which we all know was a lie.

Movies
Eating out
Seeing the great grandchildren
Popcorn although I did buy a hot air corn popper
Enjoyable entertainment

What did Trump lie about when it came to covid? Remember it was Dementia that told us getting the vax would prevent you from getting it which we all know was a lie.
Covid was a hoax from the beginning. It was a flu that was used to kill off the most sickly.

What do profits have to do with the President. He doesn't set the prices and neither do the oil companies. Prices are set in the marketplace.
So why have you and yours been blaming Biden for oil prices and general inflation if that is true?

Biden doesn't keep children in cages at length like Trump. Biden doesn't separate families like Trump. The only human rights abuse of this administration and those before Biden, is we have a long standing tradition of Imperialism. What specific policy has Biden recommended that abuses those who cross the border?

Inflation had nothing to do with Biden. Covid did.

interest rates was a result of inflation, which was a result of covid.

Correct. Dementia didn't keep kids in cages, he kept them in container trailers which he didn't allow any reporters to see, nor allowed anybody in government that went in those containers to talk to the media.

How is it covid is responsible for inflation when we had normal inflation for a year with covid when Trump was President?

In March of 2021, Dementia signed a bill that gave people on unemployment additional federal unemployment. People were making more money sitting at home than working. The economy was improving at that point and employers were competing with government for workers.

When it became clear he wanted to end fossil fuels, gasoline and diesel increased in price causing transportation costs to increase for businesses. On top of huge costs to get labor, increased transportation costs, businesses also had to suffer increased utility costs as well. All those costs get transferred to the consumer.

The definition of inflation is paying more for products and services than you did before, and Dementia was the cause for most of it.

We (our family) definitely don't have the discretionary spending we had during the Trump years.

Luckily there isn't much that we need anymore that we don't already have.

I'd hate to be 27 year old me with not two nickels to rub together starting from scratch today.

The Trump years gave me a glimmer of hope that those days might return...but we've become a nation of entitled idiots who thinks the world owes them something.

Hopefully the Trump years of making America great again will return...otherwise might as well become an accelerationist and get this collapse over with as quickly as possible and start over.

Biden didn't do shit for covid. He tried to steal Trump's success by stating he created some distribution plan. The vaccines were going out as soon as they were made under Dementia just as they were Trump so Dementia wanted to take credit for all of Trump's work.

Biden did execute a distribution plan and funding to execute the distribution and pay communities. Over 200 million were vaccinated

WTF was the matter with the guy you voted for?
COVID was the most dangerous virus of our lifetime and he would not even talk to the incoming President about plans to distribute the vaccine.

We (our family) definitely don't have the discretionary spending we had during the Trump years.

I'd hate to be 27 year old me with not two nickels to rub together starting from scratch today.

The Trump years gave me a glimmer of hope that those days might return...but we've become a nation of entitled idiots who thinks the world owes them something.

That's what the pumping of trillions of dollars was about. No?

Hopefully the Trump years of making America great again will return...otherwise might as well become an accelerationist and get this collapse over with as quickly as possible and start over.

Covid and massive pumping?

It's similar to what they say about alcoholics and drug addicts: some people have to hit rock bottom before they realize they have a problem.

Dan Bongino reiterated that theory with his commentary immediately after the midterms. He said the problem is things just haven't gotten bad enough yet. That's why we didn't see a Democrat slaughter in the midterms.

Biden did execute a distribution plan and funding to execute the distribution and pay communities. Over 200 million were vaccinated

WTF was the matter with the guy you voted for?
COVID was the most dangerous virus of our lifetime and he would not even talk to the incoming President about plans to distribute the vaccine.

He was pissed and who could blame him. You wanted this job, let's see how you do.

Dementia didn't do anything different than Trump. The problem was the states were not prepared for the vaccines. They didn't get ample refrigeration and there were quality problems when it first came out which means they had to destroy a good portion of the vaccines. Trump had nothing to do with that. It was all new to us and growing pains were expected.

Forum List

Back