What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Wrong again Skippy

If Trump had left Biden a plan and the money to execute the plan, you might have a point

But that asshole Trump would not even talk to Biden let alone transition something as important as Covid

Bullshit. What happened is that Dementia wanted to ride on Trump's coattails for the great work he did in getting the US those vaccines. He really didn't do shit. He didn't convince anybody to take it, he didn't convince anybody to not take it. And even with those three vaccines, more people died of covid under his leadership than Trump who had no vaccines to work with, so he even Fd that up.

well many folks not in your cult hive, would consider the human rights abuse on the border, record inflation, skyrocketing interest rates, the real threat of nuclear holocaust with Russia, and their president being investigated for violating the espionage act a crisis.
Biden doesn't keep children in cages at length like Trump. Biden doesn't separate families like Trump. The only human rights abuse of this administration and those before Biden, is we have a long standing tradition of Imperialism. What specific policy has Biden recommended that abuses those who cross the border?

Inflation had nothing to do with Biden. Covid did.

interest rates was a result of inflation, which was a result of covid.

As for the threat by Russia, Biden did not start a war with Russia. Putin started his war.

So far, nothing has been found on Biden for violating the Espionage Act.

Thanks again for proving to us you are a liar.

Bullshit. What happened is that Dementia wanted to ride on Trump's coattails for the great work he did in getting the US those vaccines. He really didn't do shit. He didn't convince anybody to take it, he didn't convince anybody to not take it. And even with those three vaccines, more people died of covid under his leadership than Trump who had no vaccines to work with, so he even Fd that up.
Trump viewed Covid as another Democrat hoax. He gets zero credit for anything to do with covid relief. Had he not lied to us about it originally, we could have saved more lives.

What coattails did Trump leave Biden?

He wouldn’t even transition his plan to the incoming President
He gave a lukewarm support of the vaccine and wouldn’t allow himself to be photographed getting vaccinated
He ignored all Covid protocols

Biden doesn't keep children in cages at length like Trump. Biden doesn't separate families like Trump. The only human rights abuse of this administration and those before Biden, is we have a long standing tradition of Imperialism. What specific policy has Biden recommended that abuses those who cross the border?

Inflation had nothing to do with Biden. Covid did.

interest rates was a result of inflation, which was a result of covid.

As for the threat by Russia, Biden did not start a war with Russia. Putin started his war.

So far, nothing has been found on Biden for violating the Espionage Act.

Thanks again for proving to us you are a liar.
Xiden does keep kids in cages. Children Are Still Being Separated from Their Families at the Border

hahaa yeah inflation has nothing to do with Xiden...hahaha sure sure...speaking of Covid, Xiden also gave us record covid deaths.

Xiden certainly invited Putin to invade...he totally screwed up foreign policy, because he's weak and Putin's bitch

What coattails did Trump leave Biden?

He wouldn’t even transition his plan to the incoming President
He gave a lukewarm support of the vaccine and wouldn’t allow himself to be photographed getting vaccinated
He ignored all Covid protocols

October 07, 2020
Harris continues to peddle anti-vax conspiracy theories and undermine the public's confidence in the coming coronavirus vaccine.
Despite overwhelming testimony from top public health officials that the coronavirus vaccine will be safe and effective, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are spreading fear, fueling anti-vax conspiracy theories, and actively trying to undermine the public's confidence in a vaccine.
When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."
  • September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."

In this era of the highest inflation in modern history, what has Joe Biden and the democrats forced you to give up?

Americans chime in on how they are learning to do without.

Next stop, Bernie Sanders Venezuela.
Biden?

Oil company profits were over $150 Billion in 22

But you go on ahead and blame Biden. The oil companies appreciate your support and will show it by continuing to destroy the environment.

October 07, 2020
Harris continues to peddle anti-vax conspiracy theories and undermine the public's confidence in the coming coronavirus vaccine.
Despite overwhelming testimony from top public health officials that the coronavirus vaccine will be safe and effective, Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are spreading fear, fueling anti-vax conspiracy theories, and actively trying to undermine the public's confidence in a vaccine.
When CNN asked Kamala Harris if she would take the vaccine once it's approved, she refused to answer: "Well, I think that's going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump."
  • September 6, 2020: Kamala Harris says "I think that's going to be an issue" when asked if she would get an approved coronavirus vaccine.
  • July 28, 2020: Joe Biden suggests the coronavirus vaccine won't be "real" and may not be "safe."
  • August 6, 2020: Biden says the vaccine is "not likely to go through all the tests that needs to be and the trials that are needed to be done."
  • September 3, 2020: Biden asks "Who's going to take the shot? Are you going to be the first one to say sign me up?"
  • September 7, 2020: Biden said he would take the coronavirus vaccine "only if we knew all of what went into it."
Both said they would trust the scientists and not trust Trump

Wise advice

Both said they would trust the scientists and not trust Trump

Wise advice

They operated in fearmongering and undedeerming the scientist at the FDA. Then they jumped to the front of the line once they won the election to get the shot, undid all the Covid protacals in place that were working, which lead to record deaths from covid under their watch. They should be charged with manslaughter for the acts

What will I have to give up if DeSantist or Trump is elected with a republican congress? Oh'yess, they'll ban homosexuality and tell millions of other people what to do. They'll take away my retirement and destroy my fucking life.

All the ones who tell the truth, but not the ones who pretend to believe their lying eyes.

Sweet Geezuz, there are so fucking mental defectives in this place.

Why aren't they taking their meds?

Nothing frightens these children quite like the prospect that they should ever be an individual.

Trump viewed Covid as another Democrat hoax. He gets zero credit for anything to do with covid relief. Had he not lied to us about it originally, we could have saved more lives.

The Dems responds to Covid was a hoax, Xiden and his campaign spread lies, misinformation, and engaged in fear mongering...then once elected undid all the successful covid protacals that worked, which lead to record covid deaths....

Well you're certainly triggered. I removed all of the useless white space in your post, but I left behind your useless lies and comments. Look how much smaller it is when you take our the blank spaces you seem to need.

What is laughable is that you think I have to jump through all of these hoops to "prove" things I've posted. Where is your proof that things are all free and easy in the USA and nobody is being harmed by Republican lies about abortions or trans people.

Furthermore, this thread is about what Joe Biden has forced you to give up, not abortion or trans people. Perhaps you should consider giving up your anger and your hatred.

Why are right wingers all so angry and full of hate??? Why are you spewing hatred at every turn? Seriously. Hatred destroys the hater, not the object of your hate.
You seem to be the one that is triggered and wrong.

Nothing frightens these children quite like the prospect that they should ever be an individual.

No shit! The bizarre physical affectations make them look pretty much identical to me, but they will tell you that these are expressions of non-conformism and individualism. Irony.

If they ever stood up to one of their cult............. well, nevermind. It's not gong to happen.

Just nuts.

They make me very happy that I never birthed any children, and thus no grandchildren.

Let's talk about which leftist vermin will pop in and say something nasty right here about how it's a good thing I never made children because I'd undoubtedly fuck them completely up.

In 3.......2.......1......................

They are so incredibly predictable.

What will I have to give up if DeSantist or Trump is elected with a republican congress? Oh'yess, they'll ban homosexuality and tell millions of other people what to do. They'll take away my retirement and destroy my fucking life.

Trump and DeSantis.

You just wish you knew how to quit them.

Forum List

Back