What has Joe Biden forced you to give up

Quid Pro Joe promised a long dark winter once he was elected. The crisis that has happened with his policies shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

While I will never defend the current king of the USA things certainly aren't as bad as your article would have us believe. Things are actually . . . quite ripping bloody good. Personal apocalypses notwithstanding, life here in America is steady good if not exactly marvelous. One can still survive, even flourish, in our little totalitarian police state we call USA: land of the not so brave and not so free (anymore).

You know ... I think it is okay for a lot of people ... Because a lot of Americans just kick ass ... And are awesome ...
No matter how screwed up our Government and Politicians are ... Thanks for the reminder, Night ... :auiqs.jpg:

Yesterday he forced several FedEx employees to give up their very nice, high paying jobs. Now I know the left LOVES this because they are jealous and think people with good paying salaries are evil. So awesome. Keep adding 12.00 an hour jobs and touting how great job growth is while simultaneously eliminating 6 figure salaries. Brilliant strategy.

In this era of the highest inflation in modern history, what has Joe Biden and the democrats forced you to give up?

Americans chime in on how they are learning to do without.

Next stop, Bernie Sanders Venezuela.
Nothing, the inflation is global.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
"Seeds were sewn"?

You'd get more respect in here if you would speak actual fluent English.

You need to take award winning writing lessons from rightwinger

Why is there half of page of blank space every time you post. Minimicking your brain?????

"Seeds were sewn" is a common North American expression. Of course people who use it are better educated and more literate, so you may not be aware of it.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back