What has happened to the Republican Party

What has happened to the Republican Party?
Under the Orange Baboon God it morphed into the American National White People's Party... no name-change is necessary... it's glaringly obvious.
Weird how it was YOUR party who had a KKK Leader serve as Senate Majority leader, and never got voted out of office until he died in 2010.

...Weird how it was YOUR party who had a KKK Leader serve as Senate Majority leader, and never got voted out of office until he died in 2010.
Fortunately for me, I HAVE no party... I'm ostensibly a registered (D) but I have no loyalty to that bunch of losers, either.

Unfortunately for YOU, your response does nothing to set aside the American National White People's Party moniker for today's GOP.

...Weird how it was YOUR party who had a KKK Leader serve as Senate Majority leader, and never got voted out of office until he died in 2010.
Fortunately for me, I HAVE no party... I'm ostensibly a registered (D) but I have no loyalty to that bunch of losers, either.

Unfortunately for YOU, your response does nothing to set aside the American National White People's Party moniker for today's GOP.
You are the only person who has applied that moniker so it requires no response other than you are a racist. How about the moniker of the Democrat Communist Degenerate Party. I know you are a fence rider that refuses to take a stand for anything except for PROMOTING RACISM.

...You are the only person who has applied that moniker so it requires no response other than you are a racist...
I am the only person who accuses the GOP of becoming The Party of the White Man? Hor$e$hit, pi$$ant. And you're full of it, clean up to your ears.

...How about the moniker of the Democrat Communist Degenerate Party...
Doesn't bother me in the slightest... they're useful for removing autocratic scum like your Orange Baboon-God, though.

...I know you are a fence rider that refuses to take a stand for anything...
The sheer volume of what you do NOT know about my various political and issue-specific stances is staggering, but, again, I couldn't care less.

I routinely take 'stands' within this little hidey-hole and out in the broader blogosphere that are both firm and consistence. Silly child.

...except for PROMOTING RACISM.
I do no such thing, although I am, indeed, a racist. As are you. As is every other single living creature haunting this board.

It is a natural and familiar aspect of the human experience. Taking sides with one's own.

What truly signifies is whether we allow our own biases and preferences to bring harm or to do injury to others.

You know... like the worshipers of the Orange Baboon-God who assaulted the United States Congress on January 6th waving Confederate flags.

A$$hole.

I am, indeed, a racist. As are you.
Finally, you told the truth. You are the racist. You know absolutely NOTHING about me. But you just keep spouting your RACIST BIGOTED CRAP, and I'll be here to call you out on it as long as you do it.
do injury to others.
Who was injured in the Capitol protest except the MURDERED UNARMED veteran who was taking pictures? I can point you to people who were murdered or harmed in EVERY one of your BLM/Antifa riots of the last year.
You can continue to demean yourself with the disingenuous garbage that you post, but I don't think anyone is buying it.

The same Republican party that ended Democrat slavery, and pissed off white Democrats so much they invented the Klan, then Jim Crow laws? You folks should worry about your own, you're back to your old tricks, just look at all them kids in cages.

And those KKK Democrats were CONSERVATIVES.

The Republican Party had two changes.

1) When the party became the conservative party of the US in the 1960s, instead of being the liberal party in the North East.

2) When the Koch brothers decided they could make the changes they wanted with the Libertarian Party (after defeat to Reagan in the 1980s) and their massive amounts of money spent.

I'd also say 3) The internet. It's changed politics for the worse.

After decades of saying “small government, fiscal responsibility and family values” while doing the EXACT OPPOSITE, the Republicans needed a new tag line.
That’s what the GOP is about: more government, bigger government at the expense of individual liberty.

More government, bigger government compelling women to give birth against their will.

More government, bigger government undermining citizens’ right to vote.

More government, bigger government interfering in private business, such as private social media.

More government, bigger government hostile to the rights of gay and transgender Americans; indeed, Florida Republicans seek to compel students to have their genitals inspected as a precondition to participating in sporting events – clearly there’s no limit to the authoritarian right’s contempt for individual liberty.

Rightists need to understand that ‘small government’ is much more than just deregulation and tax cuts.

The Democrat party has essentially embraced Communism. Sen. Joseph McCarthy, a true American Patriot, sought to expose Communism in the US, and he was right as rain in his assertions.

Sen McCarthy was also a reactionary populist more concerned with media attention than actually proving accusations of communism.

”I have a list in my hand” was not evidence...

The Democrat party has essentially embraced Communism. Sen. Joseph McCarthy, a true American Patriot, sought to expose Communism in the US, and he was right as rain in his assertions.

Sen McCarthy was also a reactionary populist more concerned with media attention than actually proving accusations of communism.

So you admit that the DemocRAT party are Communists.

No, I admit that there are communists who identify as Democrats. That isn’t even in dispute.

It doesn’t equate to all Democrats being communists.

Under the Orange Baboon God it morphed into the American National White People's Party... no name-change is necessary... it's glaringly obvious.
Weird how it was YOUR party who had a KKK Leader serve as Senate Majority leader, and never got voted out of office until he died in 2010.
Yes, Byrd was a KKK leader 70 years ago and has been dead ten years.

TODAY the KKK proudly supports RepubliKlan values only instead of hoods, they wear MAGA hats

McCarthy died a sad and broken man because he pushed sad and broken ideals.

TODAY the KKK proudly supports RepubliKlan values only instead of hoods, they wear MAGA hats
There is no doubt Byrd would be a Republican today.
Trumpism focuses on what was, not what is. "Bring back the coal jobs."

There is no doubt Byrd would be a Republican today.
Trumpism focuses on what was, not what is. "Bring back the coal jobs."

Byrd was a highly respected Senator for his Civil Rights record by the end of his career. He was highly rated by the NAACP.

Few Republicans can say the same.

No, I admit that there are communists who identify as Democrats. That isn’t even in dispute.

The Democrats do not have a communist caucus forming. The Republicans have a caucus based on Anglo-Saxon values; white supremacism.

The Democrats do not have a communist caucus forming. The Republicans have a caucus based on Anglo-Saxon values; white supremacism.

No argument from me.

Oh they already do. The entire party is nothing BUT far Left loons. Not a Conservative in the bunch.

Forum List

Back