What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

When they are basing it on CRT. It sure is.
Well, it's simple: refuse to go these indoctrination sessions at work.

Let them fire you. They won't! This kind of "training" is getting VERY unpopular now and we're on the winning side. Refuse and use your rights before you lose them. If one and one and fifty make a hundred, as the old song said ------- we'll win.

When they are basing it on CRT. It sure is.

They aren't.

Again, what does this have to do with a restaurant? You guys see CRT everywhere because that's where the leash around your necks is leading you to. Good boy.

I stopped reading when you opened with your nasty, liberal “Karen” name.

Most likely you can't explain why a restaurant employee would have any knowledge of or instruction in CRT but yet you jump to conclusions about a pretty common experience that almost anyone has had in their dining experiences and you're blaming it on CRT.

You guys are losing your shit again with the new shiny object.

We really can't explain why the assumption that a Karen didn't get served when they thought they should have and CRT is to blame even though there is very little reason to believe the restaurant or it's employees have much knowledge of the subject. So, the wingnuts have to play games and dance around the subject.

We really can't explain why the assumption that a Karen didn't get served when they thought they should have and CRT is to blame even though there is very little reason to believe the restaurant or it's employees have much knowledge of the subject. So, the wingnuts have to play games and dance around the subject.
“a karen“? It’s a Karen because she thinks she should be served after waiting 10 minutes when a Black (yes, we are supposed to capitalize black and lower-case white) walks in and is served immediately to make up for oppression?? Sorry, and I know liberals are bending over backward to favor Blacks over whites, but this nonsense has got to stop.

You leftists are disgusting, sanctimonious, arrogant, and intolerant. You are driving more and more people aware from Democrats. Who wants to be associated with such hateful people like today’s “woke” leftists?

“a karen“? It’s a Karen because she thinks she should be served after waiting 10 minutes when a Black (yes, we are supposed to capitalize black and lower-case white) walks in and is served immediately to make up for oppression?? Sorry, and I know liberals are bending over backward to favor Blacks over whites, but this nonsense has got to stop.

Right, so you don't know the motive, you're making it up.

But what does CRT have to do with what a restaurant employee does? Most Americans (including you) don't even know what it is.

You leftists are disgusting, sanctimonious, arrogant, and intolerant. You are driving more and more people aware from Democrats. Who wants to be associated with such hateful people like today’s “woke” leftists?

Hateful people? You're accusing someone of racism without any proof, Karen.

Sounds like they don't want your business and were hoping you'd leave.

You should dress better.
Sounds like she was not in the waiter's designated station of service area, and he...and other waiters too, had to cover the area of the waiter that called in sick etc, who made them shorthanded, as the waiter explained...?

Usually, other waiters or waitresses are asked to share in covering the sick person's area/tables....

Perhaps this is why she waited so long. Each of the waiters trying to cover the tables of the sick waiter, might have thought one of the other waiters had already picked up the table...?

“a karen“

Right, so you don't know the motive, you're making it up.

But what does CRT have to do with what a restaurant employee does? Most Americans (including you) don't even know what it is.

Hateful people? You're accusing someone of racism without any proof, Karen.
Oh, that’s rich…..accusing someone else of racism without any proof? That’s what you leftists have been doing non-stop for YEARS to conservatives: any time we disagree with anything, it’s “you’re a racist!”

As far as CRT, I’ve explained it here many times. The leftists are getting people to buy in to the anti-white sentiment behind it, and there are ”sensitivity” classes galore among “woke” companies to make sure they don’t “oppress” blacks. That is why the waiter rushed over to serve the Black person the minute she walked in, and let me continue to sit there ignored for 10 minutes.

Finally, if you expect any further response from me, you need to lay off the Karen stuff. Otherwise, I will see that you are a demented leftist, full of hate for whites who speak out against the negative impact of the “social justice equity” nonsense being spewed, and you don’t deserve my time.

...right-wingers come up with "black codes" or "landwalls" that only promote the general malfare not the general welfare.
I had to look up the phrase “black codes” since I hadn’t heard of that before, and sure enough - it primarily refers to the era immediately following slavery, and to a lesser extent, Jim Crow laws.

And this is what happens when conservatives say there’s no systemic racism and blacks aren’t these oppressed victims. It’s out with: what about slavery 150 years ago? What about a Jim Crow laws 60 years ago?

Blacks are already receiving the BENEFIT of systemic racism. They are being admitted to higher education programs for which they barely qualify, displacing much more qualified whites. This has been going on for two generations! Jews immigrated here in abject poverty and were all middle class a single generation later, and with no special allowances made for THEM. (In fact, the opposite,)

So cry me a River about black codes. You will have all sorts of anti-white, favor-black policies in place if we don’t stop it. And we are starting to, as witnessed last Tuesday night.

Black codes:

Oh, that’s rich…..accusing someone else of racism without any proof? That’s what you leftists have been doing non-stop for YEARS to conservatives: any time we disagree with anything, it’s “you’re a racist!”

That's exactly what you just did in your OP, Karen.

As far as CRT, I’ve explained it here many times. The leftists are getting people to buy in to the anti-white sentiment behind it, and there are ”sensitivity” classes galore among “woke” companies to make sure they don’t “oppress” blacks. That is why the waiter rushed over to serve the Black person the minute she walked in, and let me continue to sit there ignored for 10 minutes.

Yes, you've explained perfectly well that you don't understand CRT, where it is taught and who has any indepth knowledge of it. Instead, Karen didn't get her food when she thought she should have therefore...CRT. Often times people get served in restaurants after others who came in later. It's as if you feel you're the only one on the planet who had to go through this oh so dramatic ordeal, Karen.

Finally, if you expect any further response from me, you need to lay off the Karen stuff. Otherwise, I will see that you are a demented leftist, full of hate for whites who speak out against the negative impact of the “social justice equity” nonsense being spewed, and you don’t deserve my time.

I don't care if you respond to me or not. It's not really my problem.

That's exactly what you just did in your OP, Karen.

Yes, you've explained perfectly well that you don't understand CRT, where it is taught and who has any indepth knowledge of it. Instead, Karen didn't get her food when she thought she should have therefore...CRT. Often times people get served in restaurants after others who came in later. It's as if you feel you're the only one on the planet who had to go through this oh so dramatic ordeal, Karen.

I don't care if you respond to me or not. It's not really my problem.
OK….you nasty leftist hater, you insist on calling me Karen, so I’ve stopped reading. You are now going on ignore, and you and others like you continue to convince me that I made the right move changing from being a Democrat to a Republican.

and P.S. If a black sat there ignored, while the waiter rushed to serve a white who just entered the place, you’d be screaming racism. You haters are such hypocrites.

Forum List

Back