What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

OK….you nasty leftist hater, you insist on calling me Karen, so I’ve stopped reading. You are now going on ignore, and you and others like you continue to convince me that I made the right move changing from being a Democrat to a Republican.
Allow me to repeat my prior post, Karen.

I don't care if you respond to me or not. It's not really my problem.

Sounds like she was not in the waiter's designated station of service area, and he...and other waiters too, had to cover the area of the waiter that called in sick etc, who made them shorthanded, as the waiter explained...?

Usually, other waiters or waitresses are asked to share in covering the sick person's area/tables....

Perhaps this is why she waited so long. Each of the waiters trying to cover the tables of the sick waiter, might have thought one of the other waiters had already picked up the table...?
Nope. You are trying to justify the preferential treatment given to the black person. She was sitting at the table right in front of me, and there was nobody else in the section. There were a few other occupied tables located in a different area,

Sounds like she was not in the waiter's designated station of service area, and he...and other waiters too, had to cover the area of the waiter that called in sick etc, who made them shorthanded, as the waiter explained...?

Usually, other waiters or waitresses are asked to share in covering the sick person's area/tables....

Perhaps this is why she waited so long. Each of the waiters trying to cover the tables of the sick waiter, might have thought one of the other waiters had already picked up the table...?
Yep that's common and the first thing that came to my mind was either covering for multiple stations or even sometimes there can be confusion about which tables are included in each station and that can change depending on the day, the serving staff or how busy it is. The customer usually has no idea where the dividing line is and one table can be in one section and the one right next to it in another.

It's at least in the realm of possibility and not uncommon at all.

I come to this bar for just such insights as offered above.
There is wisdom of a sort there. I think.
Just know the initials, that's enough.
How cool.
We have winners........
We have............

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, poster 'bodecea' that was a nice job with the 'Let's eat Grandma' card trick.
I had not seen that one before.
I'm familiar with Lynne Truss's book on punctuation - 'Eats, Shoots & Leaves'...... which offers in its title a trick akin to yours.
I like yours better.
And will use it in the future.

Let's eat, Grandma.
Let's eat Grandma,
Eats, Shoots and Leaves.
Eats Shoots and Leaves.

A hat tip to bodecea for elevating all of our game here.
I don't come here to get elevation......but am pleased when it happens.
A single comma can make a singular difference.

This is so much fun.
The Grammar of Most Languages Would Make This Clearer

Time flies like an arrow
Fruit flies like a banana

Yes Karen, if you deny that there is racism you are indeed racist. You probably also think that slavery was not all that bad. Everything that you say just exposes your racism more and more. You should quit while you're behind
Like the Preppy Progressives, the British Aristocracy Supported Savages Against American Whites

Until Whites answer your upper-class snobbery with "What's wrong with racism? It's a rational judgment based on a group's inferior behavior," this destruction of America will only get worse.

You race traitors can't answer that question, but you haven't needed to. As long as you use your powerful sources to brainwash Whites into thinking there is something wrong with racism—so then they can only deny that they are racists, proving they've been led to believe there is something wrong with it and distancing themselves from a past that made us safe and prosperous— you control the debate.

A group that acts like wild animals and is genetically unfit to run free needs to be tamed. Slavery, Jim Cross restrictions, segregation, and poverty were all punishments for an uncivilized race that never deserved civil rights and never will. Which they have proved time and again since the pushy, sheltered, and, most of all class-supremacist, Kennedys started pushing Whites who were not in their degenerate class off the cliff.

Last edited:
It's so funny when bitter retards give a "thumbs down" reaction to something universally agreed upon, like "two wrongs don't make a right".
Whites Must Stop Being Yellow or They Will Fade Away

It begs the question in assuming that there was something wrong with segregated restaurants. So while disagreeing with the retaliation, you admit that there was something to retaliate against if it were appropriate to do so against people who weren't involved in the first "wrong," which wasn't wrong in the first place.

Only wussy Whites would concede that as being wrong. That's why our streets are dangerous, our government is in debt from welfare, and our economy is dwindling down because of forced hiring and integrated schools.

Like the Preppy Progressives, the British Aristocracy Supported Savages Against American Whites

Until Whites answer your upper-class snobbery with "What's wrong with racism? It's a rational judgment based on a group's inferior behavior," this destruction of America will only get worse.

You race traitors can't answer that question, but you haven't needed to. As long as you use your powerful sources to brainwash Whites into thinking there is something wrong with racism—so then they can only deny that they are racists, proving they've been led to believe there is something wrong with it and distancing themselves from a past that made us safe and prosperous— you control the debate.

A group that acts like wild animals and is genetically unfit to run free needs to be tamed. Slavery, Jim Cross restrictions, segregation, and poverty were all punishments for an uncivilized race that never deserved civil rights and never will. Which they have proved time and again since the pushy, sheltered, and, most of all class-supremacist, Kennedys started pushing Whites who were not in their degenerate class off the cliff.
Holy fucking shit!! Thank you for your honesty . It is not often that we know exactly what we are dealing with. Perhapps you would like to bring back slavery, or at minimum Jim Crow ( although there are still remnants of it in such institutions as prison labor. You must me a reincarnation of a 15th century slave trader, or posessed by the ghost of one. You are truely shamfull and offensive.

Whites Must Stop Being Yellow or They Will Fade Away

It begs the question in assuming that there was something wrong with segregated restaurants. So while disagreeing with the retaliation, you admit that there was something to retaliate against if it were appropriate to do so against people who weren't involved in the first "wrong," which wasn't wrong in the first place.

Only wussy Whites would concede that as being wrong. That's why our streets are dangerous, our government is in debt from welfare, and our economy is dwindling down because of forced hiring and integrated schools.
I think discriminating against a person for anything other than their personal actions is wrong.

was either covering for multiple stations or even sometimes there can be confusion about which tables are included in each station

You are trying to justify the preferential treatment given to the black person.
Good grief Karen!! You still here pedling your racist nonesense ?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen is having a Karen moment.
We should probably let her be. Lest she goes postal.

Her fresh Garden Salad was a few minutes late.....ergo, why not go on to an internet gossipboard and whine about. And blame black folks for it.

You know, there are a lot of things in life that irritate. Like, I lose my right-handed work gloves about 5 to 1 over lefts.
But do I blame that on black folks?
Do I whine about it (other than this one time) on an internet chatroom?
I do not do either of those things (tho it still pizzes me off!)

Karens will be Karens.
Let her be.
As she marches on her little self-destructive path towards unhappiness, bitterness, and fear.
Other than that, she should be good to go.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karen is having a Karen moment.
We should probably let her be. Lest she goes postal.

Her fresh Garden Salad was a few minutes late.....ergo, why not go on to an internet gossipboard and whine about. And blame black folks for it.

You know, there are a lot of things in life that irritate. Like, I lose my right-handed work gloves about 5 to 1 over lefts.
But do I blame that on black folks?
Do I whine about it (other than this one time) on an internet chatroom?
I do not do either of those things (tho it still pizzes me off!)

Karens will be Karens.
Let her be.
As she marches on her little self-destructive path towards unhappiness, bitterness, and fear.
Other than that, she should be good to go.
I didn’t blame black folks, Tyrone. It wasn’t the black woman’s fault the anti-white sentiment now has whites pushed to the back of the line, what with all the “woke” companies and their sensitivity training about “black oppression.”

Discriminating by skin color is racist, no matter which race is treated as less worthy. And you nasty leftists in know full well that you’d be screaming racism if a black woman walked into a restaurant, was totally ignored, nobody brought a menu or a glass of water for 10 minutes, and when she asked she was told ”sorry, we are short-staffed” (in other words, you can wait), and then a white woman comes in, gets seated in front of her,and the SAME waiter rushes over and gives her service.

And whitey better just shut up and not complain about it, or the anti-white leftists will mock her with the “Karen” insults.

IOW: whiteys will be served AFTER blacks, even if they arrive firsr, and whiteys better not complain!

Last edited:
And whitey better just shut up and not complain about it, or the anti-white leftists will mock her with the “Karen” insults.

Thank you, Karen.
We are relieved you didn't 'go postal'.........
.....as feared, per what I read on this venue.

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensa

karen, undoubedly the restaurant is owned by "those blacks" who don't want your trade.

karen, undoubedly the restaurant is owned by "those blacks" who don't want your trade.
Lennie, it’s owned by self-loathing woke white liberals. That’s why they overcompensate and give preferential treatment to blacks. Sort of like what the woke colleges do.

Well, you've just proven you don't know what CRT is.
Well she regurgated a definition, of sorts .... but Karen's complaint had nothing to do with crt. My question is whether everytime she is waited on less "effectively" than a black person, does she perceive that as discrimination aimed at her because of her whiteness. LOL

Forum List

Back