What happens when belief in CRT infiltrates “real life”

This was a “woke” company that obviously has trained their waiters to be sensitive to blacks, since they are oppressed.

Lennie, it’s owned by woke white liberals. That’s why they overcompensate and give preferential treatment to blacks. Sort of like what the woke colleges do.
And they specifically target you, Karen. Be afraid, very afraid. LOL

Well she regurgated a definition, of sorts .... but Karen's complaint had nothing to do with crt. My question is whether everytime she is waited on less "effectively" than a black person, does she perceive that as discrimination aimed at her because of her whiteness. LOL
All you‘re proving is that when whites are discriminated against in favor of blacks, the whites better shut up. It’s the way leftists will try to continue to push through their racist agenda. Only it won’t work, as seen by the results on Election Day last week.

And they specifically target you, Karen. Be afraid, very afraid. LOL
Nope, Lennie. Not just me. With the anti-white sentiment being pushed by self-loafing liberal whites, ALL whites will be fair game. Fortubarely, we refuse to be put in the “inferior” position you liberal racists are trying to put us in.

And your mocking us as “Karen’s” to try to get us to shut up won’t work.

All you‘re proving is that when whites are discriminated against in favor of blacks, the whites better shut up. It’s the way leftists will try to continue to push through their racist agenda. Only it won’t work, as seen by the results on Election Day last week.
1636420235907.png

Last night I was door bell ditched by critical race theory and my neighbor's house was TP'd. You guessed it, good ol' CRT. The black neighbors down the street? Nothin'.

Nope. You are trying to justify the preferential treatment given to the black person. She was sitting at the table right in front of me, and there was nobody else in the section. There were a few other occupied tables located in a different area,
Liberals don't want to talk about black privilege.

CRT is the opposite of truth and seeks to scapegoat Whitey for the failures of non-Whites in a modern world. Interestingly The Protocols of the Elders of Zion is not taught in schools and actually forbidden to be discussed because it is beyond "racist," a "forgery," etc., despite the fact that the contents is clearly playing out in real life. :dunno:

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.

Enjoy the ride. Payback's a bitch, ain't it.

1636438056498.png

Systemic racism permeates the entire nation. This nation was founded on racism. Racism is clearly institutionalized.

1636438295581.png

Thank you, Karen.
We are relieved you didn't 'go postal'.........
.....as feared, per what I read on this venue.
Your Cult Leaders Are Messiahs for Mixed-Up Misfits

You pathetic Liberals have a desperate need to make up faults in others that give you a warm and fuzzy feeling of moral superiority, because you know you are inferior in everything else.

CRT believes that race is a social construct, designed by whites for the specific purpose of oppressing blacks - and that all systems are in place to make sure they stay oppressed.

So what happens? Believers - or more generally, gullible people who believe blacks are oppressed victims - overcompensate and favor blacks and discriminate against whites.

Example: I went to lunch an an “upscale” chain, here in affluent and liberal northern Virginia. I was seated and had been waiting for 10 minutes without anyone coming over with a menu or water when a well-dressed black woman came in. She was seated at the booth ahead of me, and within a minute given water and a menu.

At that point, I asked the waiter if *I* could have a menu, too. He apologized and gave the usual about being short-staffed, and said he’d be back. He returned in 5 minutes, stopped by the black woman’s table to take her order, and after that, he came to me. The other woman’s order was delivered, and she had finished eating 15 minutes later, at the same time my food was finally delivered.

This is a small, but telling, example of what happens when people believe blacks are oppressed and whites their evil oppressors. People will favor blacks over whites, even when the white DESERVES priority treatment: overcompensating.

It had to be white grievance with you didn't it. It couldn't be that the well dressed black woman is a regular customer, and they know her well. Maybe she's one of the owners. No, in your aggrieved little mind, she got better treatment than you because leftists are cozying up to black people.

This is what passes for Republican discussion these days. White people are being screwed over in favour of minorities/immigrants, or other undeserving interlopers.

Nope, Lennie. Not just me. With the anti-white sentiment being pushed by self-loafing liberal whites, ALL whites will be fair game. Fortubarely, we refuse to be put in the “inferior” position you liberal racists are trying to put us in.

And your mocking us as “Karen’s” to try to get us to shut up won’t work.
Yeah, I would say raise holy hell if something like that happens. If possible, right there in the middle of the restaurant. I do that for other issues and I do think it has an effect.

It had to be white grievance with you didn't it. It couldn't be that the well dressed black woman is a regular customer, and they know her well. Maybe she's one of the owners. No, in your aggrieved little mind, she got better treatment than you because leftists are cozying up to black people.

This is what passes for Republican discussion these days. White people are being screwed over in favour of minorities/immigrants, or other undeserving interlopers.
Doesn't matter if the black is a regular. It matters who came in first. If the story happened as described, the white person was grossly maltreated. We can't let that kind of thing get started. Push back, hard.

Forum List

Back