What happens to a democrat when they do something Unconstitutional?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Nothing, not even a slap on the wrist after we find out that his vaccine mandate was not Constitutional.

All that pain and division and career loss after the fact, all that loss of revenue for Americans all over the country, and no one cares. Zero compensation.

Must be nice to rule like a tyrant.

We are all but Japanese Americans inside a DNC concentration camp in the 1940's.

Last edited:
The system (mostly) worked. People can and will have differing opinions on what is Constitutional and what is not. Some of them are pretty lame arguments but all the same..........

I will note that when Bush signed McCain/Feingold he said he believed it was unconstitutional but would let the courts sort it out. What should have been done when it was ruled unconstitutional?

The Constitution should have a clause in it, like having your nuts chopped off if you violate it.

Then again, how would politicians have children?

And being the age of Diaper Joe, would you even care?

The system (mostly) worked. People can and will have differing opinions on what is Constitutional and what is not. Some of them are pretty lame arguments but all the same..........

I will note that when Bush signed McCain/Feingold he said he believed it was unconstitutional but would let the courts sort it out. What should have been done when it was ruled unconstitutional?

Ah yes, the Bush/Cheney Biden support team

Thanks for that.

Just proves my point really.

Tyrants tend to hang together.

Same thing that happens to Republicans. Nothing. What happened when the Muslim Ban was declared Unconstitutional. Nothing.

The SC are political hacks.

I have little doubt Biden knew this was unconstitutional. I think he figured he'd make a political point with it and also roll the dice just in case by some chance the Supremes went along like they did with ObamaCare.

Same thing that happens to Republicans. Nothing. What happened when the Muslim Ban was declared Unconstitutional. Nothing.

The SC are political hacks.

???

There was never a Muslim ban.

If you were to ever tell the truth about something, would you burst into flames? Would your bust of Pol Pot shed tears of blood? I guess we'll never know....

I have little doubt Biden knew this was unconstitutional. I think he figured he'd make a political point with it and also roll the dice just in case by some chance the Supremes went along like they did with ObamaCare.

It's quite possible but the discussion revolves around "punishment".

???

There was never a Muslim ban.

If you were to ever tell the truth about something, would you burst into flames? Would your bust of Pol Pot shed tears of blood? I guess we'll never know....

Unhinged2008 you never disappoint. Regardless of what you call it, it was declared unconstitutional, and what happened? Nothing consequential, other than the policy was rebuked.

A Dozen Times Trump Equated his Travel Ban with a Muslim Ban​

"Last week, the Trump administration filed its merits brief in the Supreme Court case over his executive order suspending all travel and immigration from six African and Middle Eastern countries. On Twitter, President Trump has been insistent that the executive order is a “travel ban,” not some “politically correct term.” The statement shows that, while he is often difficult to understand, the president is actually very interested in how he brands his proposal. This fact matters because the constitutional case against the ban depends, in part, on Trump’s statements about it—specifically, the fact that he has repeatedly equated his current policy with his original proposal for a “Muslim ban.”

"I reviewed the president’s comments about the ban—a list of which you can find below with fuller context—and found at least 12 statements where Donald Trump equated his plan to suspend immigration from certain countries with his original plan to ban all Muslims from entering the United States. I say at least because I have not watched all of his many rallies and have no access to his private correspondence. On another occasion, when asked after the election whether his plans to ban Muslims had changed, he reiterated that his plans on that subject were known. These dozen cases collectively demonstrate that President Trump understood his travel ban as a version of his Muslim ban."

Nothing, not even a slap on the wrist after we find out that his vaccine mandate was not Constitutional.

All that pain and division and career loss after the fact, all that loss of revenue for Americans all over the country, and no one cares. Zero compensation.

We are all but Japanese Americans inside a DNC concentration camp in the 1940's.
Hitler want a bee

I can't wait to find out what is and isn't constitutional with this new Supreme Court

Abortions
Social Security
Medicare
EPA
Unions
Affirmative Action
Gun Laws

What else?

I can't wait to find out what is and isn't constitutional with this new Supreme Court

There's an easier way, Nazi boi.

:lol:

The Constitution on you fascists is like pouring salt on a slug...

But I like watching you squirm...

Abortions
Social Security
Medicare
EPA
Unions
Affirmative Action
Gun Laws

What else?

Only one thing in your list is mentioned in the Constitution.

You really are astoundingly stupid.

There's an easier way, Nazi boi.

:lol:

The Constitution on you fascists is like pouring salt on a slug...

But I like watching you squirm...

Only one thing in your list is mentioned in the Constitution.

You really are astoundingly stupid.
Yea, so if they aren't mentioned, they are unconstitutional. I see the game you Supreme's are playing. Two can play that game bra.

Forum List

Back