Have you heard this from the BIASED MSM....

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Evening news, blasts "Hospitals' ICUs full"... Covid Cases ...

Dozens of Texas hospitals are out of ICU beds as COVID-19 cases again overwhelm the state's capacity​

WHAT???
So what is this:

Dozens of Texas hospitals are out of ICU beds as COVID-19 cases again overwhelm the state's capacity​

WHAT???
So what is this:

Are you having another reading problem? One is about Texas and the other is about the entire nation. You are trying to play the victim card.

You are dude... his link shows each state

And yet Texas has all it's ICU beds full and having to export ICU cases. This isn't recent news, it's been going on for at least a year. I am not so rude that I would allow you to use your Victim Card.

WHAT???
So what is this:

The Texas Tribune is mainstream media? Really?

Thread fail (as always).

And yet Texas has all it's ICU beds full and having to export ICU cases. This isn't recent news, it's been going on for at least a year. I am not so rude that I would allow you to use your Victim Card.
PROVE IT!!! Geez why can't you provide substantiation? HOW f...king lazy!

PROVE IT!!! Geez why can't you provide substantiation? HOW f...king lazy!

Bad for you, that ship already sailed. Trying to use ultrarw memory loss so you can play your victim card doesn't work because I won't allow it.

Bad for you, that ship already sailed. Trying to use ultrarw memory loss so you can play your victim card doesn't work because I won't allow it.

Calm down, Chicken Little. Less than a third of the ICU beds have covid patients in them, and as we now know from the CDC, virtually all of them are old, fat, and/or sick with another disease.

Calm down, Chicken Little. Less than a third of the ICU beds have covid patients in them, and as we now know from the CDC, virtually all of them are old, fat, and/or sick with another disease.

Funny, here in Western Colorado, we also have our ICU beds fill and the majority of them are Covid related. And ALL of the Covid related ICU patients have not been vaccinated. And that is from local news. I don't see any real difference between here and Texas as both are deep red area. You are still tr4ying to play the Victim card except it's up to me whether you can or not. I choose not.

Hell no you are the one that is a lazy, ignorant person who doesn't provide ANY proof...just as the idiots you support!
ZERO. Such a diminutive mental exhibit by people like you just reinforces intelligent, intellectually superior for sure people who demand FACTS not FICTION! Where are your facts???

Hell no you are the one that is a lazy, ignorant person who doesn't provide ANY proof...just as the idiots you support!
ZERO. Such a diminutive mental exhibit by people like you just reinforces intelligent, intellectually superior for sure people who demand FACTS not FICTION! Where are your facts???

You don't have facts. You just repeat the same manure over and over and think that the rest of us should believe that it's a rose after a certain amount of time. Newsflash: Shit is Shit.

I am just calling on your ultrarw nutcases when you try and play your victim card. That only succeeds if I allow it and I don't.

You don't have facts. You just repeat the same manure over and over and think that the rest of us should believe that it's a rose after a certain amount of time. Newsflash: Shit is Shit.

I am just calling on your ultrarw nutcases when you try and play your victim card. That only succeeds if I allow it and I don't.
What are you talking about repeating "manure"???
FACT is

That's not the same "shit"! Dumb ass you never followed up on the link did you?
And that's the problem with dummies like you! You make totally PHONY statements!
GIVEN my substantiation versus your wild guesses which do you think the majority of SMART people believe? Idiotic unsubstantiated guesses by you??? You really are a joke!

What are you talking about repeating "manure"???
FACT is

That's not the same "shit"! Dumb ass you never followed up on the link did you?
And that's the problem with dummies like you! You make totally PHONY statements!
GIVEN my substantiation versus your wild guesses which do you think the majority of SMART people believe? Idiotic unsubstantiated guesses by you??? You really are a joke!

The comment I made was you bunch of antivaxxer dimwits trying to cover for Texas. Texas is in real serious trouble and abortion isn't the only thing that you have to go outside the state to get taken care of. Catch Covid and require hospitalization and you had better be headed to Oklahoma fast and hope they haven't gotten any worse. I hear Kansas might take you. But don't try to skip the border east as most of the states directly eastern from Texas isn't in any better shape.

Now, put that victim card away. It's not going to be accepted.

The comment I made was you bunch of antivaxxer dimwits trying to cover for Texas. Texas is in real serious trouble and abortion isn't the only thing that you have to go outside the state to get taken care of. Catch Covid and require hospitalization and you had better be headed to Oklahoma fast and hope they haven't gotten any worse. I hear Kansas might take you. But don't try to skip the border east as most of the states directly eastern from Texas isn't in any better shape.

Now, put that victim card away. It's not going to be accepted.
NOT ONE TRUTH!
More importantly why can't you provide links? Substantiation?
You are just plain stupid! NO FACTS!

Forum List

Back