Observations of Democrats Over the Past Year

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left are very happy these days.

Police can shoot unarmed citizens who are touching no one and not get questioned about the shooting and the Left are happy about it.

Whites can ransack and burn black owned businesses and the Left are happy about it.

The poor can pay a lot more to try to survive and the Left are happy about it.

Laws that end up targeting blacks to keep them out of restaurants makes the Left happy about it.

Laws to promote Big Pharma are passed and the Left are happy about it.

Trillions can be added to the National debt for future generations to worry about and the Left are happy about it.

Hundreds of thousands of violent felons are released from prison early causing a huge spike on crimes against families and the Left are happy about it.

The greenest most reliable energy sources are shutdown and the Left are happy about it.

Hundreds of thousands of illegals are allowed into America and without testing for Covid are shipped and dropped off all over America and the Left are happy about it.

A few more things the Left are happy about are
The streets are unsafe, carjackings are increasing, flash mobs are increasing, murders are increasing, and the police are decreasing...
The Leftist DAs are not prosecuting aggressively to keep violent criminals off the streets
Their new "no bail" policy lets violent criminals walk after committing violent crimes
Drug abuse is increasing since the open borders and lax enforcement is letting drugs spread thru the US

Glad that's not happening where I live. Until it does it's not my issue. Strictly regional and urban. It's not my role to help fix it now is it?

Glad that's not happening where I live. Until it does it's not my issue. Strictly regional and urban. It's not my role to help fix it now is it?
If you vote for democrats their criminal supporting policies will affect you eventually.
You either want law and order, or for the criminals to own the streets.

I won't vote for a democrat, NOR will I vote for a republican. They aren't worthy of an abled thinking person's vote. I have zero in common with either of them. Feels great. Vindicated.

I won't vote for a democrat, NOR will I vote for a republican. They aren't worthy of an abled thinking person's vote. I have zero in common with either of them. Feels great. Vindicated.
You are celebrating being irrelevant.
You might as well not vote, duh.
You are not a thinking person, a thinking person would make a vote that mattered.

Forum List

Back