What Happens in 2024 when GOP Takes the Presidency and the Senate and Ends the Filibuster? Civil War?

PinktheFloyd88

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2021
Dallas
We all know that Felons cannot vote. So what happens after millions of women become felons and this allows the GOP to win the popular vote?

Then of course we know Mitch will end the Filibuster - and pass laws against same-sex marriage, interracial marriage, and all other Liberal laws.

Will it be a civil war at that point to protect our country? Thoughts?

Thoughts? I think that if you clutch those pearls any harder they're going to turn to dust. I don't seem to recall any attempt by the Rs to end the filibuster. Can you link to that please? The action that amounted to a tit for tat was when the Turtle warned Harry Reid that killing the 60-vote threshold for federal judges (lifetime appointments) would be regretted, he then used the same simple majority that Reid demanded, only this time for SCOTUS.
You folks really need to grow up and face the reality that in America, no one group RULES over the others. It will save you lots of anxiety.

It will mean that when a party gets both the Presidency and a simple majority in Congress, bills will rammed thru and passed knowing when the opposition comes to power they will be reversed…

• Banned
It will mean that when a party gets both the Presidency and a simple majority in Congress, bills will rammed thru and passed knowing when the opposition comes to power they will be reversed…
They will never give up power again once they get it. We all saw that with the 1st insurrection - the next one won't fail.

What makes you think the GOP makes women felons? And what republican wants to end the filibuster? All I hear on the GOP side about the filibuster is panic if democrats mention ending it. The talk of civil war is moot. It started in 2020-2021 and nothing came of it, and we were the side with all the guns.

We all know that Felons cannot vote. So what happens after millions of women become felons and this allows the GOP to win the popular vote?

Then of course we know Mitch will end the Filibuster - and pass laws against same-sex marriage, interracial marriage, and all other Liberal laws.

You fucks are too chickenshit to to do anything. A recent poll said that if we were ever invaded, the majority of your ilk would just run away. If you will run away from a fight for your empirical existence on this planet, you won't fight for the freedom to kill and castrate your your own children. What pisses me off the post about you stupid fools is that you would also cost the working classes our safe workplaces, our ability to retire and live with dignity. Sure you will yell and scream and piss your own pants about it, not realizing you have the right to do that because of the very people you hate the most. You might even burn down some unguarded American cities and loot them empty. But you won't fight.

You wanted to end the filibuster, you wanted to triple the size of the supreme court and stack it with baby killing child molesters and other assorted deviant supporters, but now you clamour for a civil war because you are afraid that your fellow Americans do not support your fucking shit show? Dude you are the biggest hypocrite on this website.

Thoughts?

images

Nobody likes the GQP. Not even registered Republicans.

Ontop of that:
Their voters were brainwashed into thinking their vote doesn’t count

Nobody is voting republiCON

At least us democrats like our leaders
I am honored to be a Republican, They/Them. My first four years on the net were in the last century. I knew nothing about the goings on of politics at all, because i was there for the love of poetry and literature of all kinds, and I was fascinated with the vocabularies in the poetry forums as well as the political and scientific ones. We were members of a church near Casper Mountain when we lived in Wyoming, where my late husband's job was. One Sunday, a really cute couple showed up for services, and their young ones occupied the Church nursery ever after. I was so impressed with them, I decided to decorate the nursery with handmade quilts, designed to make all the church toddlers a cheerful place to go while mom and dad attended services. Years later, the father ran for state legislature and won. He also sponsored the Jerry Lewis day every September to raise money for a childrne's hospital with his speaking ability and ability to raise money for that wonderful charity for children. When he got elected Senator I was very pleased that each weekend he would come back to Wyoming and visit a different city every 52 weeks, with two from our city of Casper, that was at the time just a little larger than Cheyenne.

His door in Washington was always open to anyone from the state who cared to visit. He cared about people in our state for many years. And he's still Senator John Barrasso, which made me prouder than ever to be a Republican, because our people in Washington are the best, imho. They tend to visit hometown people and ask them what they would like to see done in Washington DC as a Senator. I missed him as a physician, but I was happy because the state I lived in had a history of politicians who stayed in touch with the home folks, and they did it every week.

Don't give up on your politicians, folks, when they do all they can to serve their states' people. There are still good people who put others first in many states. :huddle:

And if one of you ever campaigns for office to serve the people in your city, county, or state, be sure you arrange to meet with people as often as you possibly can. It keeps our commitment to the Constitution and America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Keep an open door to anyone who has a beef with something they don't care for in DC. We taxpayers pay their bills and give them good salaries, which they earn. I hope everyone here has at least one representative in Washington they respect. If you are lucky, they will visit the state frequently and ask the people statewide what they would like to see happen in Washington DC. God bless America, and may he keep us free and strong.

Try and remember that your political opponents may be very dedicated to the Constitution that unites people of every state. Try and keep it together if you ever win the office you run for. Jesus had some good advice for public relations. He taught us to reach out and love otheres (including our enemies) as we love ourselves. Have a lovely evening, everybody.

They will never give up power again once they get it. We all saw that with the 1st insurrection - the next one won't fail.
There have been many insurrections the last several years. It is just who gets to name it. The threats at some of them by notable people were there for all to see and hear. The destruction of government property and potential harm to government employees in all manners is by Prog definition an insurrection. We will see where this goes. Those people who did very little wrong on Jan. 6 need to be released.

are you planning another insurrection if your party loses? didn’t you all try that before?

What happens?
I barely give a shit.
Just like I barely gave a shit what happened in 2020.
Or 2016.
Or 2012.
Or 2008...

Forum List

Back