What Happens if There is an Electoral College Tie?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I can see a 269-269 tie if Trump holds Florida, North Carolina, Ohio, Iowa, Arizona, and takes Minnesota or Wisconsin. Electoral Votes are split in Nebraska and Maine. Give Biden one from the corn husker state and Trump one from the lobster state. Then it goes to the House of Representatives and Trump wins. Read link for explanation.

According to history another part of the govt. will elect the president. Keep on searching the subject and you may find the answer.

According to history another part of the govt. will elect the president. Keep on searching the subject and you may find the answer.
You didn't read the link obviously.

I already know what happens any variations are just for the entertainment value of those not in the know...
No you do not. The Constitution dictates the process and your ignorance of the Constitution dictates your juvenile response.

I already know what happens any variations are just for the entertainment value of those not in the know...
No you do not. The Constitution dictates the process and your ignorance of the Constitution dictates your juvenile response.
There is no gotcha moment for you to feel superior about. It has happened before in US history which caused a change to the Constitution.

Forum List

Back