What happened to the invading hordes?

OP didn't research and now looks like a clown LOL

/thread

Yup. It helps if you research a subject before you embarrass yourself with your stupidity.

Guess the Op is just plain stupid.

Given the fact that the OP is not about people crossing the border, maybe you guys need to learn how to read.

Besides, there are no invading hordes.

There are multiple large groups of people moving towards our country with the goal of entering it illegally.

All citizens of this country should be against such actions.

Oh yeah, is that the fierce invading force that you were all getting hysterical about before the election?

Why are there any?

You asspipes claim there are none, then say it’s not that many.

They are not seeking asylum.

They should have done that at the US Embassy in Honduras or at the Mexican border.
No, you claimed they were an "invading force". All I claimed were they were poor peasants. Let them apply for asylum. Either they will be allowed in or not. But I will be damned if I get hysterical about it.

I didn’t claim that.

I claimed a mobile mob who are illegal asylum seekers are on their way to the border and now they are beginning to arrive.

Theeeeeeeeyre heeeeeeeere.
If they enter the country illegally, throw them out. I am fine with that. What's the problem here?

They shouldn’t enter illegally in the first place,
I agree.

You asked a question, I answered your question with the factual answer and you attacked me for my answer.

I am not arguing anything but the truth, which you seem to have an issue with.

Overblown hyperbole is not useful most of the time, this is one of them.

They are there because a different country other than our own let them be there.

Jesus dude. You are like a chick.

You on the far right and those on the far left have an issue with facts and truth. Your whole life seems to be wrapped up in lies and hyperbole.

When you make a comment like "there are hundreds climbing the fence right now" you set yourself up to be knocked down and you have no credibility after that.

I realize that your savior in the White House makes a living out of doing this, but it just does not work as well for you.

I know this will be hard for you, but maybe just try sticking to the facts...see how that works out.

Stick to the facts.

There are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to enter the USA illegally with more to come.

They are not legitimate asylum seekers.

They should not be allowed to enter the USA.

See, now that is a post I can agree with 100%.

Didn't that feel good! :11_2_1043:

Alright, now that we have the tap dancing out of the way, what should be done.

They are not legal asylum seekers.

The should be kept on the southern side of the border.

Jesus dude. You are like a chick.

You on the far right and those on the far left have an issue with facts and truth. Your whole life seems to be wrapped up in lies and hyperbole.

When you make a comment like "there are hundreds climbing the fence right now" you set yourself up to be knocked down and you have no credibility after that.

I realize that your savior in the White House makes a living out of doing this, but it just does not work as well for you.

I know this will be hard for you, but maybe just try sticking to the facts...see how that works out.

Stick to the facts.

There are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to enter the USA illegally with more to come.

They are not legitimate asylum seekers.

They should not be allowed to enter the USA.

See, now that is a post I can agree with 100%.

Didn't that feel good! :11_2_1043:

Alright, now that we have the tap dancing out of the way, what should be done.

They are not legal asylum seekers.

The should be kept on the southern side of the border.

I certainly do not disagree. My whole issue with the caravan news is making it into a national emergency when clearly it is not.

/thread

Yup. It helps if you research a subject before you embarrass yourself with your stupidity.

Given the fact that the OP is not about people crossing the border, maybe you guys need to learn how to read.

Most people would call 7-10,000 a pretty good horde all headed out way.

Oh and the Op wanted to know where they were he was told. Tijuana.

Guess he's to dumb to watch the news.

Where did you get the 7000 to 10000 figure?

Stick to the facts.There are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to enter the USA illegally with more to come.They are not legitimate asylum seekers.They should not be allowed to enter the USA.
`
Facts are good. Can you show me the links to the information that claims there are thousands of people massing in Tijuana who want to illegally enter the US?

/thread

That's what's been reported from more than one source.

/thread

There are multiple large groups of people moving towards our country with the goal of entering it illegally.

These are not invading hordes. They are seeking asylum, which is legal. They are refugees running away from a problem and that problem was actually created by US support of a government in their country.

/thread

These are not invading hordes. They are seeking asylum, which is legal. They are refugees running away from a problem and that problem was actually created by US support of a government in their country.

I am pretty sure there is a process for seeking asylum, and that does not include camping out at the border.

/thread

If you believe that you really are stupid.

Asylum my ass.

/thread

Guess the OP is to stupid.

Most people would call 7-10,000 a pretty good horde all headed our way.

Oh and watch the news then you will know right where they are.

Since there was never 7-10,000, maybe you are the one who needs to watch the news.

/thread

That's what's been reported from more than one source.
The very conservative Washington Times has it several thousand max. Far below 7000 much less 10000.
Migrant caravan picks up pace, arrives in Guadalajara

/thread

I've seen reports between 7 & 14k. No ideal what the actual number is. So much of the reporting is agenda driven the facts are murky.
I saw an interview the other day with a reporter who was embedded with them who was interviewing them and he claims that the caravan is 90 to 95% men.

Did the caravan disappear after the election?

logo.png

STUDY: NY Times, Wash. Post coverage of caravan plummets after midterms
News stories referencing the caravan drop by more than half post-elections, front-page ones by more than two-thirds

MATT GERTZ

In the weeks leading up to the 2018 midterm elections, The New York Times and The Washington Post filled their news pages with reporting about a caravan of migrants moving through Central America and Mexico toward the United States. The caravan was more than 1,000 miles from the U.S. border -- a journey of several weeks on foot -- and shrinking. But President Donald Trump, in a series of demagogic statements aimed at bolstering GOP chances in the elections, warned that the caravan constituted an “invasion” and a national emergency, and the Times and Post allowed him to set their news agendas.

After the election, Trump largely stopped talking about the caravan, and the coverage of the subject in those papers plunged.

In the eight days before the election, the Times and Post ran a total of 84 news stories in their print editions mentioning the caravan, putting 25 on the front page. In the eight days since, they ran 39 such stories, only eight of which ran on A1. That’s a decline of roughly 54 percent in news stories and 68 percent in front-page news stories.

Print-News-on-caravan-updated.png

STUDY: NY Times, Wash. Post coverage of caravan plummets after midterms

Trump is the king of FAKE NEWS.

No longer useful so it is cast aside.

/thread

I am pretty sure there is a process for seeking asylum, and that does not include camping out at the border.

And I am sure that if you I your children were facing death in your own country you would stay there and go looking for the proper building to fill out papers then wait for an answer.

/thread

Guess the OP is to stupid.

Most people would call 7-10,000 a pretty good horde all headed our way.

Oh and watch the news then you will know right where they are.

Since there was never 7-10,000, maybe you are the one who needs to watch the news.

Seems you are to stupid to look it up.

You know about the first migrant caravan that totally overwhelmed authorities in Guatemala and Mexico?" an Oct. 24 article on the site says. "Remember how it started with 1,500-2,000 people? Then it grew to 4,000? Then 7,000? Here’s a disturbing update: It has DOUBLED."

Fourteen thousand looks about right.

How large is the migrant caravan? Estimates vary

Over 7,000-strong, the migrant caravan headed for the US pushes on

/thread

If you believe that you really are stupid.

Asylum my ass.

I believe it because that is what's going on.

And I am sure that if you I your children were facing death in your own country you would stay there and go looking for the proper building to fill out papers then wait for an answer.

They passed through countries to get to our border and didn't ask for asylum there.

Wonder why that is.

Mexico also offered them all asylum and they refused.

None of them need to set foot in our country.

You sure are one clueless dumbass.

Forum List

Back