What happened to Nick Sandman?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Remember Nick Sandman, anyone? The poster boy of media racial corruption? Oh, yeah, Smollett was a kind of in the bushes phenomenon? BLM has grown out this? I digress, I hit a brick wall. Blacks are 14% of the population (shocker), but blacks commit 40% of the crimes. Statistics. How is noticing crime statistics racial profiling?

Remember Nick Sandman, anyone? The poster boy of media racial corruption? Oh, yeah, Smollett was a kind of in the bushes phenomenon? BLM has grown out this? I digress, I hit a brick wall. Blacks are 14% of the population (shocker), but blacks commit 40% of the crimes. Statistics. How is noticing crime statistics racial profiling?
Wasnt he the guy who got a lot of money from a defamation lawsuit against the Lame Stream Media?

Democrats support race riots. Democrats did that. But condemn it when anyone else does it. Really? I thought Americans where smarter than that. Democrats support open borders (my parents immigrated legally). But DEMAND people show proof vaccination? Really? So many levels of wrong here.

I think he did this...

That huge cesspit of racial allegations. The Jesse Smollett syndrome has existed since forever, The democrats feed off this. This subculture of black resentment has been a thing since 1866.

He is rich as fuck.......

Are Blacks really only 14% of the population? If you just arrived from Mars you would assume by the current crop of commercials that they were the dominant race on the planet.

Forum List

Back