What good is a hot economy...?

When Donald has failed to control North Korea?
When Kim Jong Un is sending us a "Christmas gift"?

Trump careens toward a Christmas crisis with North Korea

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

Trumpers are like Pavlov's dogs, and Trump is your Pavlov.

Are ya skeered?

No, actually I'm not. Sort of like being at 35,000 feet in a Boeing 737 MAX...... it's out of my control.

Do you think China would not take pre-emptive action against Kim should it be determined that he's planning on slinging a nuke at the US?

He'd be dead within hours.

Who gives a fuck about NK. They can keep their damn nukes for all I care. A good economy is far more important than anything NK does.

That's just it. They're not keeping them. They're pointing them at us.

They have always been pointing them at us. Even when they didn't have any. I bet, at the end of the day, that Kim knows we can turn him into a great big crater where NK used to be. That is a real deterrent.

Even if Kim's crazy enough not to care, China would, because the response would cause them real damage.

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up
This article is part of a special Epoch Times series reviewing 2019
December 22, 2019

Year in Review: Strong Job Market and Consumer Spending Boost Economy as 2019 Wraps Up

The economy is finishing the year in stronger shape, thanks in part to resilient consumers and a healthy job market. With near-record low unemployment and solid wage growth, the U.S. labor market is expected to continue to underpin consumer spending and the economy.

The Commerce Department said Friday that the total output of goods and services, or the gross domestic product (GDP), expanded at an annual rate of 2.1 percent in the July-September quarter. “The economy is still solid,” said Diane Swonk, chief economist at Grant Thornton

ME: Thank you President Trump for a great 2019. Four More Years!!!

Trolling, off topic. You're a one-trick cockroach, too.

Quit being a sheep. Who has NK attacked in the last 50 plus years?

their own people more than anyone else

So, yeah you're a little too casual about somebody who's even more fucked up than Donald.

Is there a world leader therapist in the house?

What gives the US the right to tell other nations what weapons they are allowed to possess?

Israel

The government needs bad guys, they need boogiemen, as fear is a great tool for control.

I wish more folks understood this is how we roll....

""""Mr. Kim traveled to Mount Paektu in 2013, just two weeks before he executed Jang Song-thaek, his uncle and the No. 2 in his regime. He visited there again in December 2017, shortly after his country successfully launched its Hawsong-15 intercontinental ballistic missile and declared itself a nuclear power."""
Kim Jong-un Visits Sacred Mountain on Horseback. Analysts Watch His Next Move.

Betcha he's a hoot at family reunions....

Do you think China would not take pre-emptive action against Kim should it be determined that he's planning on slinging a nuke at the US?

Interesting take on possible foreign affairs

~S~

Trolling, off topic..............

The hot economy is the topic. I am not off-topic.

By the way, your avatar and signature automatically mark you as a piece of shit and a stupid punk. So keep your fucking complaints to yourself. The day you decide to grow up and lose the childish filth them maybe you will be listened to. Until then I will treat you like the bug you are and squash you

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

Are ya skeered?

No, actually I'm not. Sort of like being at 35,000 feet in a Boeing 737 MAX...... it's out of my control.

Like radical Islamists are the only ones who choose suicide to complete a mission?
Also, you're basing your opinion that he would be stupid enough to be in Pyongyang when he fired an ICBM at the U.S.
I bet Kim Jong Un has his very own Kehlsteinhaus, just like Hitler.

Trolling, off topic..............

The hot economy is the topic. I am not off-topic.

By the way, your avatar and signature automatically mark you as a piece of shit and a stupid punk. So keep your fucking complaints to yourself. The day you decide to grow up and lose the childish filth them maybe you will be listened to. Until then I will treat you like the bug you are and squash you

Yeah, you go girl. You've threatened three times to ignore me, but you just can't quit me. LOL

NBC News
Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

Trump's economy is roaring. Will it carry him in 2020?

WASHINGTON — There's really only one word — "boom!" — to describe the economic picture surrounding President Donald Trump 18 months away from the 2020 election.

On Friday, the Labor Department announced that the economy added 263,000 jobs and hourly wages grew by two-tenths of a percent in April. The unemployment rate — 3.6 percent — is at its lowest level since December 1969, before the births of nine of the Democrats running for his job.

The Dow Jones Industrial Average index of top stocks has been hovering near its record high in recent days, gross domestic product rose by 3.2 percent in the first quarter, and while some Democratic candidates are making the case that income inequality means that most Americans aren't feeling real benefits from the big numbers, that message is competing both with the broader figures and other topics.

Trump's allies see a president who is competently leading the country in the right direction on jobs and the economy, the issues that typically matter most to voters, and a Democratic Party arguing for a 180-degree pivot at its own peril.

America's booming economy is Trump’s 2020 tailwind
History shows America's booming economy could hand Trump a win in 2020

Every incumbent president since FDR who has avoided a recession in the lead-up to an election year was re-elected.

Why it matters: More Americans are saying they approve of President Trump's handling of the economy, even though they disapprove overall. 51% of people disapprove of Trump's job performance in a Wall Street Journal/NBC News poll out last week, but 51% approve of him on the economy. If he loses, it would be a big break with recent history.

The 2020 election is about 18 months away, and key metrics show the economy is surprising to the upside.

Details:

• The economy grew 2.3% during Trump's first full year in office, and it hit 2.9% in 2018 — slightly less than the 3% the White House promised, but still the fastest annual pace since 2015.
  • Unemployment is at a 50-year low, and the stretch of job growth that began under Obama has continued for a record 103 months.
  • By the Federal Reserve's own guidance, low interest rates will stay low for a while longer. (In fact, inflation is so tepid, traders are betting interest rates will be even lower in coming months.)

Wow, maybe N Korea will launch a missile and nuke themselves...

New Topics

Forum List

Back