What good is a hot economy...?

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
When Donald has failed to control North Korea?
When Kim Jong Un is sending us a "Christmas gift"?

Trump careens toward a Christmas crisis with North Korea

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

Trumpers are like Pavlov's dogs, and Trump is your Pavlov.

Who gives a fuck about NK. They can keep their damn nukes for all I care. A good economy is far more important than anything NK does.

"....North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, however, shows no sign of restarting the talks. Instead, his regime has promised the U.S. an ominous “Christmas gift” and is once again directly insulting Trump as a “dotard” and “erratic.”

Kim has set a year-end deadline for the U.S. to make concessions, notably lifting economic sanctions that China and Russia also are agitating to ease.When Donald is continuing to erode our national security on all fronts?"""

C'mon on out from under your bed kid...it'll be ok.

upload_2019-12-22_13-48-51.png

Wow.

Only 5 more years, will you make it?

Who gives a fuck about NK. They can keep their damn nukes for all I care. A good economy is far more important than anything NK does.
Spoken like a true idiot

NK is no threat to anyone. They have had nukes for close to a decade...what have they done with them?

They are just the latest boogie man to keep you people living in fear.

Spoken like a true idiot

NK is no threat to anyone. They have had nukes for close to a decade...what have they done with them?

japan, North Korea and the global economy wants you get a clue.

Spoken like a true idiot

Quit being a sheep. Who has NK attacked in the last 50 plus years?

Spoken like a true idiot

They were launching short and mid-range missiles up until a couple of years ago.
They launched their first ICBM in 2017 after they developed a new rocket engine that could carry it as far as NYC.
So, yeah you're a little too casual about somebody who's even more fucked up than Donald.

That's just it. They're not keeping them. They're pointing them at us.

LOL, Pootie has hundreds pointed at us, lord kid you are retarded.

Putin doesn't want to destroy us. He wants to own us.
We're safe as long as Donald continues to suck Putin dick. #Helsinki

Spoken like a true idiot

They were launching short and mid-range missiles up until a couple of years ago.
They launched their first ICBM in 2017 after they developed a new rocket engine that could carry it as far as NYC.
So, yeah you're a little too casual about somebody who's even more fucked up than Donald.

Actually they have been launching until a month ago...where have you been.

Who has NK attacked in the last 50 years?

What gives the US the right to tell other nations what weapons they are allowed to possess?

What gives the US the right to tell other nations they cannot have nukes when we are the only country to have ever used one?

Spoken like a true idiot

Quit being a sheep. Who has NK attacked in the last 50 plus years?

means nothing. They’re not a rational actor like you’re making them out to be. I could see them doing something terrible

Spoken like a true idiot

Stop acting like a TDS afflicted 'chicken little' and :bigboy:.

Forum List

Back