What exactly is Hezbollah doing in Syria?

Actually, Hezbollah, Russia, Iran, China and Iraq now are defending Syria from Al Qaeda (Al Nusra) and ISIS.
Have the Chinese shown up in Syria yet? The Chinese foreign ministry wants to know. They claim none have been sent and the Chinese are not interested in getting involved with what they call "old Cold War games".

china does not stand to gain from that conflict------the sea going trade routes in the area have nothing
to do with china--------Russia is interested and ----IRAN's best foot hold in the LEVANT---right now is
an ALAWITE controlled Syria-------after that it is SHIITE majority Iraq-------and----Iran is already
occupying -----"right next to" Saudi arabia ----yemen along with it's all important sea ports----TAIZ and ADEN.
The AXIS powers are seeking control of world trade (axis powers most interested right now are --Iran, Russia and the world of SHIA)

20% per year is really not that much when one considers the existing number of people willing
to admit that they are Christians in Iran--------if there are 100 altogether-----then 20 % is just 20
more persons willing to "come out of the closet" Long ago I examined a young male
patient who told me "I am going to iran to check out my father's property---he owns a village over
there"-------------then he laughed-----"don't be impressed----a village in Iran is a pile of garbage"-----
When I pulled out my stethoscope and told him to unbutton his shirt------I noticed that he wore
a large cross necklace. I said "will you be wearing that? " he laughed and said-------"I INTEND
TO KEEP MY HEAD AND MY FATHER's PROPERTY" "in iran I am recorded as a muslim."

China's craft carrier Liaoning is being sent under the cover of scientific research and experiment as well as military training in the Mediterranean.

China's craft carrier Liaoning is being sent under the cover of scientific research and experiment as well as military training in the Mediterranean.

oy. I wonder what they are studying out there-----in the Med.-----right now...........

20% per year is really not that much when one considers the existing number of people willing
to admit that they are Christians in Iran--------if there are 100 altogether-----then 20 % is just 20
more persons willing to "come out of the closet" Long ago I examined a young male
patient who told me "I am going to iran to check out my father's property---he owns a village over
there"-------------then he laughed-----"don't be impressed----a village in Iran is a pile of garbage"-----
When I pulled out my stethoscope and told him to unbutton his shirt------I noticed that he wore
a large cross necklace. I said "will you be wearing that? " he laughed and said-------"I INTEND

In 2012 there were 300,000 Christians in Iran. A 20% growth rate means there are tens of thousands more Christians in Iran every year. There are over 400,000 Christians now, based on the growth rate. You don't know what you are talking about.

A View Inside Iran

In 2012 there were 300,000 Christians in Iran. A 20% growth rate means there are tens of thousands more Christians in Iran every year. There are over 400,000 Christians now, based on the growth rate. You don't know what you are talking about.

A View Inside Iran

conversion to Christianity FROM ISLAM is a capital crime in that country. My patient was born of a muslim Iranian father which makes him by shariah law ---A MUSLIM Generally when one talks about a 'growth'
rate of a religion------the connotation is one of CONVERSION TO rate------not reproduction rate. The statement is clearly and purposely -----MISLEADING ----to wit ---deceitful. Now are you really contending
that the Christians are reproducing to the point of a 20% increase EVERY YEAR? I doubt it Did Iran
import Christian workers from some impoverished and desperate population? Almost 20% of the people
living in Saudi arabia are non-muslim ------lots of enslaved hindus and some enslaved christians

Facts are facts. As the article says, there are 12 government recognized Christian churches in Iran. In Saudi Arabia, where I was stationed for 3 years, there are none.

Facts are facts. As the article says, there are 12 government recognized Christian churches in Iran. In Saudi Arabia, where I was stationed for 3 years, there are none.

Did I deny it? I, correctly, denied your implication that conversion to Christianity is
not illegal in Iran-------it is. You are a liar. "GROWTH RATE OF A RELIGION" ---
implies 'conversion to...' It is illegal under the filth and stench of shariah and Iranian law
for a muslim to convert to any religion--------islam is like a "roach motel"-----you can get in
but you cannot get out. In time------the filth of shariah results in decimation of all non muslim
religions. ------just as it did in Saudi Arabia. There are other examples of lands which also had
"legal" churches and temples for hindus and jews etc-------that have accomplished that "in time"
genocide. Indonesia is on its way, too

The fact is, Iranian Christians are growing at an astonishing rate. No other Muslim country has such a Christian growth rate. And there are Christians in the Iranian parliament.

The fact is, Iranian Christians are growing at an astonishing rate. No other Muslim country has such a Christian growth rate. And there are Christians in the Iranian parliament.

so? you have still not addressed the ILLEGALITY of conversion from islam to christianity.
From where do those new Christians emerge? big birthrate? converts from Zoroastrianism?
Immigrants to Iran? Imported slave-workers from Indonesia? Your assertion "no other MUSLIM
country has such a Christian growth rate" is quite a HOOT. Are you trying to prove that you are
stupid or are you demonstrating the fact that you and your fellow islamo Nazis assume
"kaffirin" are stupid?

so? you have still not addressed the ILLEGALITY of conversion from islam to christianity.
From where do those new Christians emerge? big birthrate? converts from Zoroastrianism?
Immigrants to Iran? Imported slave-workers from Indonesia? Your assertion "no other MUSLIM
country has such a Christian growth rate" is quite a HOOT. Are you trying to prove that you are
stupid or are you demonstrating the fact that you and your fellow islamo Nazis assume
"kaffirin" are stupid?

no comment, Monte?????

You are the one that supports Sunni Islamists.

"kaffirin" are stupid?

It is illegal to convert to another religion under Canon Law too. It is called Apostasy, but it is not enforced. That's the case in Iran too, apparently. The fact that Iran has a high Christian growth rate is just a fact. As the various links demonstrate.

You are the one that supports Sunni Islamists.

"kaffirin" are stupid?

It is illegal to convert to another religion under Canon Law too. It is called Apostasy, but it is not enforced. That's the case in Iran too, apparently. The fact that Iran has a high Christian growth rate is just a fact. As the various links demonstrate.

you just lied. Why did you lie? You have entirely discredited yourself------the fact that you cite
CANON LAW ---fascinates me-------it is a clear sign that you either are a muslim or depend on Islamic
propaganda of the ""we are better than they are" variety Try to keep this point in mind-------the first muslim I knew well ------I was 14 and he was 14 . After that lots and lots of Iranians----both before and after 1979 and---in time-- scores and scores
from south east asia and some from arab countries-------only one from Saudi arabia-----general medicine---
bright kid-------he ended up at a very prestigious jewish hospital------my own husband was born
in a shariah shit hole. I was never "THERE" but I certainly know a lot more than you are willing to
admit you know about Islamic law--------of course I know you are being disingenuous. Were the
evils of "CANON LAW" the topic of last Friday's KHUTBAH JUMAAT feces fling? BTW---canon law
is not a legal code in any country in the world------SHARIAH is----specifically, as you already know----
in IRAN. Baathism can be adjusted to fit with shariah filth-------which is its SELLING POINT
in Islamic hellholes. In fact, it is a pathway to the stench of shariah . I should add that I was 14
a VERY LONG TIME AGO -----at age 14 I knew nothing about shariah law or baathism

"kaffirin" are stupid?

Gee, maybe more Muslims (especially the radical kind) will become apostates and convert to Christianity. Wouldn't it be a hoot if more and more Iranian Muslims leave Islam and become Christians and make Iran a Christian country?

Iranian Church Growing Despite Risk of Death - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

Why is the Christian population exploding in Iran?

Why is Christianity Growing So Fast in Iran? ▪ Iranian.com

"kaffirin" are stupid?

Gee, maybe more Muslims (especially the radical kind) will become apostates and convert to Christianity. Wouldn't it be a hoot if more and more Iranian Muslims leave Islam and become Christians and make Iran a Christian country?

Iranian Church Growing Despite Risk of Death - World - CBN News - Christian News 24-7 - CBN.com

I have encountered lots of Iranians in the USA who have converted to Christianity-----but it is ILLEGAL
in Iran. I wonder where MONTE got the numbers------who counts the clandestine Christians? ----
clearly, not the ayatoilets

"kaffirin" are stupid?

I have encountered lots of Iranians in the USA who have converted to Christianity-----but it is ILLEGAL
in Iran. I wonder where MONTE got the numbers------who counts the clandestine Christians? ----

I think there are underground churches in places like Iran. Look how they jailed that American pastor who is now rotting in their jail.

"kaffirin" are stupid?

I think there are underground churches in places like Iran. Look how they jailed that American pastor who is now rotting in their jail.

Probably------did you read MONTE and her claim that it is ok for muslims to convert
to Christianity in Iran?

"kaffirin" are stupid?

Probably------did you read MONTE and her claim that it is ok for muslims to convert
to Christianity in Iran?

Perhaps she should tell this to the Ayatollahs. I don't think they are aware of this fact.

"kaffirin" are stupid?

to Christianity in Iran?

Perhaps she should tell this to the Ayatollahs. I don't think they are aware of this fact.

If only Monte could be queen of Iran

Forum List

Back