Zone1 What exactly did Jesus mean when He said "Father, forgive them, they know not what they do"?

But our universe is thought by some to be one in an infinite number of universes that make up a multiverse.
And have nothing to do with our universe, are entirely theoretical, have no empirical data to support their existence and don't give me pause for concern if they do exist.

Do you not understand why the CMB may not apply to the multiverse.
No. I believe you are 100% wrong for saying that. Can you tell me what caused the CMB?

If you understood what caused the CMB then you wouldn't make such ridiculous statements such as the CMB may not apply to the multiverse. Can you tell me why you believe the CMB may not apply to the multiverse?

What is the significance of the CMB to you if we imagine that our universe is all there is?. You've somehow connected it to your faith beliefs and I didn't pay enough attention to your theory to hold it in mind.
The significance of the CMB is that it is empirical evidence for how matter and energy were created from nothing.

I understand that you want there to be a beginning, even though your religion doesn't support that. Not to suggest that I accept anything your religion says, but you must.
It has nothing to do with what I want and everything to do with what it is.

“Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, like the Son of God he remains a priest forever” ( Hebrews 7:3 )
I beseech you, my child, to look at the heaven and the earth and see everything that is in them, and recognize that God did not make them out of things that existed. 2 Maccabees 7:28

The significance of the CMB is that it is empirical evidence for how matter and energy were created from nothing.
Not nothing.

But I'll allow you to put the multiverse theory on a shelf for a while so we can concentrate on your single universe theory, which facilitates the CMB.

Are you going to answer my question on why you need a beginning and you find it inconvenient to atheists that there has to be a beginning and an end?

And remember this time please! I'm not going to even try to address more than one topic at a time, so you can stop the multi-posting now.

But I'll allow you to put the multiverse theory on a shelf for a while so we can concentrate on your single universe theory, which facilitates the CMB.
Again... if you actually understood what you were talking about you wouldn't keep making such idiotic statements.

The fact that you couldn't answer the following questions and still hold on to idiotic beliefs tells me you know you don't know what you are talking about but are too ashamed to admit it.

Can you tell me what caused the CMB?

Can you tell me why you believe the CMB may not apply to the multiverse?

Are you going to answer my question on why you need a beginning and you find it inconvenient to atheists that there has to be a beginning and an end?
I did answer it. I don't need a beginning. That's just what it is.

And remember this time please! I'm not going to even try to address more than one topic at a time, so you can stop the multi-posting now.
I am addressing everything YOU wrote. So don't blame me for addressing what YOU wrote.

I am addressing everything YOU wrote. So don't blame me for addressing what YOU wrote.

The theory is that it was caused by the big bang and fwiw, I am accepting that theory with some caution.
Yes, if a house is created by a big bang then it will have CMB as evidence and the evidence will allow an estimate of 'when' it was created.
And all the other infinite number of houses in the neighbourhood will be devoid of that evidence. Now I think you have asked the question that will enable you to know. Even though I distinctly said that we could put the multiverse on a shelf for a while, you then persisted to not do so.

What in your faith caused you to insist that there has to be a beginning and an end, even when your faith tells you otherwise?
I chose this post at random and I will ignore the others for reasons I've stated.

Psalm 90:2 says, “From forever in the past to forever in the future, you are God.” — Common English Bible. This God is so unlimited in power that time and space cannot bind Him or define Him. He created a universe that has no beginning and no end (Genesis 1:1).

The theory is that it was caused by the big bang and fwiw, I am accepting that theory with some caution.
That doesn't tell me how. Do you know how? If you understood the mechanics, then you wouldn't be questioning it. But since you don't know how it was caused and won't admit you that you don't know how it was caused, you can't possibly learn how the universe was created from nothing.

Yes, if a house is created by a big bang then it will have CMB as evidence and the evidence will allow an estimate of 'when' it was created.
And all the other infinite number of houses in the neighbourhood will be devoid of that evidence. Now I think you have asked the question that will enable you to know. Even though I distinctly said that we could put the multiverse on a shelf for a while, you then persisted to not do so.
That's gobbledygook nonsense. How was the CMB created? Do you know?

This isn't about a multiverse. This is about how any universe would be created from nothing. If you don't understand the key piece of evidence for the creation of the universe, you'll keep making idiotic statements.

What in your faith caused you to insist that there has to be a beginning and an end, even when your faith tells you otherwise?
I chose this post at random and I will ignore the others for reasons I've stated.
I didn't start with my faith. I started with the science. You are the one starting from your faith in atheism. You recoil from what the science is telling you because of your faith in atheism.

Psalm 90:2 says, “From forever in the past to forever in the future, you are God.” — Common English Bible. This God is so unlimited in power that time and space cannot bind Him or define Him. He created a universe that has no beginning and no end (Genesis 1:1).
Can you tell me how the big bang caused the CMB to exist?

Can you tell me why you believe the CMB may not apply to all universes created from nothing?

Donald H you made a stupid ass statement that the CMB may not apply to multiverses without understanding the mechanics for how the CMB was created. The CMB is the key piece of data that explains how the universe was created. So you are making arguments not just from ignorance but from supreme ignorance. You don't have any business having this discussion when you don't understand the most important data that exists for explaining how the universe was created. And you most certainly don't have any business arguing that the CMB may not apply to multiverses when you don't understand the CMB at all.

Forum List

Back