What End of the Political Spectrum Do You Fall?

Right or Left

• Left

• Right

Results are only viewable after voting.
Let's see...

Pro-life; anti-Obamacare; moderately pro-gun; pro-gay marriage (because government should have nothing to do with marriage); vehemently anti-tax exemptions, credits, and deductions; anti-deficit; pro-small government; and militantly anti-lies, bigotry, and hypocrisy (which takes up most of my time on this forum).

Like Trump, I'm a pragmatic centrist
Sorry to burst your little bubbe, but no you are not, you post like a batshit crazy rightwing loon.

One thing that continiously amazes me is just how little self-awareness rightwingers have.

Let's see...

Pro-life; anti-Obamacare; moderately pro-gun; pro-gay marriage (because government should have nothing to do with marriage); vehemently anti-tax exemptions, credits, and deductions; pro-small government; and militantly anti-lies, bigotry, and hypocrisy.
You're definately wrong about gay "marriage."

Only a few years ago Adam and Steve COULD and DID have a ceremony and call it "marriage." That was ALWAYS allowed. Isn't that what you support? A marriage ceremony WITHOUT the government?

But that's not what happened. They were looking for GOVERNMENT ENDORCEMENT OF THEIR CEREMONY? Aren't you against that -- government involvement?

The government had to REDEFINE MARRIAGE in order to sanction their ceremony.

I don't care what they do as as long as they keep it to themselves. Instead, they REDEFINED a ceremony THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD to satisfy the mentally ill

You're definately wrong about gay "marriage."

Only a few years ago Adam and Steve COULD and DID have a ceremony and call it "marriage." That was ALWAYS allowed. Isn't that what you support? A marriage ceremony WITHOUT the government?

But that's not what happened. They were looking for GOVERNMENT ENDORCEMENT OF THEIR CEREMONY? Aren't you against that -- government involvement?

The government had to REDEFINE MARRIAGE in order to sanction their ceremony.

I don't care what they do as as long as they keep it to themselves. Instead, they REDEFINED a ceremony THOUSANDS OF YEARS OLD to satisfy the mentally ill
If the federal government wrote a law which gave a "free" lollipop to every man, woman, and child in America, but excluded gays, that would clearly violate the "equal protection of the laws" clause in the 14th amendment.

Just so with marriage laws. The government has awarded all kinds of cash and prizes to married couples.

Unless they were gay.

That's a violation of the 14th amendment.

I am against the federal government awarding cash and prizes just for being married. But so long as they are writing laws doing so, then EVERY married person has a right to the equal protection of those cash and prizes.

Got it?

If the federal government wrote a law which gave a "free" lollipop to every man, woman, and child in America, but excluded gays, that would clearly violate the "equal protection of the laws" clause in the 14th amendment.

Just so with marriage laws. The government has awarded all kinds of cash and prizes to married couples.

Unless they were gay.

That's a violation of the 14th amendment.

I am against the federal government awarding cash and prizes just for being married. But so long as they are writing laws doing so, then EVERY married person has a right to the equal protection of those cash and prizes.

Got it?
I "got it." You don't.

You said you oppose government involvement in marriage.

Now you support GODvernment redefining marriage...yeah, I got it

I "got it." You don't.

You said you oppose government involvement in marriage.

Now you support GODvernment redefining marriage...yeah, I got it
I do oppose government involvement in marriage. I also support equal protection of the laws under the Constitution.

The government does things I am against, but when they do, I expect them to do so equally under the Constitution.

I am sorry that does not compute for you.

20-6 for the right

Sounds correct.

Just look at the leaderloserboard.

Most of them are right-wingers agreeing with each other.
Problem is, the regular leftist posters haven't voted, thus skewing the reality of a BALANCED message board. I can list the leftists who regularly post but are too cowardly to take a stand with their vote. You, a moderate leftist, are one of them

I am old school conservative, but I did not answer the poll as "Right" because that term has been raped and mauled by Trumpists.
You're a leftist Swamp creature.

Here are a few who won't stand as proud leftists, but who post here regularly

NewsVine_Mariyam, Crepitus, John Law, Old Lady, Coyote, Candycorn, Colin Norris, busybee, colfax_m, mac1958, g5000

You're a leftist Swamp creature.
As I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said I spend the majority of my time fighting lies, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Tards like you mistake the correction of a lie, in other words the TRUTH, as a left commie plot.

TARD: Trump sez the sun rises in the west and he never lies.
G5000: Um...the sun rises in the east.
TARD: Leftist swamp creature!

It's funny that the tard herd bleevs telling the truth, or debunking manufactured bullshit, is a sure sign of a leftist. :lol:

Trump leans heavily right. That's why the left hates him
And anyone who claims they are a Republican, but did not vote for Trump, is very confused in my book.

trump-not-racist01.jpg

As I mentioned in my first post in this thread, I said I spend the majority of my time fighting lies, bigotry and hypocrisy.

Tards like you mistake the correction of a lie, in other words the TRUTH, as a left commie plot.

TARD: Trump sez the sun rises in the west and he never lies.
G5000: Um...the sun rises in the east.
TARD: Leftist swamp creature!
I've read your posts long before Trump. You ain't any school conservative

Forum List

Back