How Many Americans Really Are Protected Against Covid?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
1. 170 million Americans have received the covid vaccine

2. 40 million have had covid (minimum. Likely MANY MORE than this), and therefore have the antibodies for however long they are effective.

3. 50 million Americans are under 12 years old. They can't get the vaccine

THAT'S 210 MILLION OUT OF 280 MILLION WHO ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE.

TIME TO MOVE ON FOLKS. THE LEFT IS BEATING A DEAD HORSE

Last edited:

2. 40 million have had covid (minimum. Likely MANY MORE than this), and therefore have the antibodies for however long they are effective.

Why are kids under 12 unable to be vaccinated?
Probably because the teacher's union doesn't want to reopen schools.

And yet hundreds are dying daily

It ain't over folks.

Get vaccinated

Why are kids under 12 unable to be vaccinated?
Probably because the teacher's union doesn't want to reopen schools.
Children younger than age 12 years are not authorized to receive the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine at this time. Children and adolescents younger than age 18 years are not authorized to receive the Moderna or Janssen COVID-19 vaccines at this time.Aug 31, 2021

It‘s not enough. Even if they’re all vaccinated, which you admit they’re not, 75% isn’t sufficient for herd immunity.

It‘s not enough. Even if they’re all vaccinated, which you admit they’re not, 75% isn’t sufficient for herd immunity.
Not sure if I believe in herd immunity on this Covid thing. Looks like it is mutating faster than it is possible to achieve and kind of herd immunity. At least the vaccines seem to lessen the effects of the disease.

CDC estimates 120 million Americans already had COVID.

You can't add this number to vaccinated, though, as some previously-infected also got vaccinated.

As I am sure you know, recent data from Israel suggests that previously-infected people are much better protected against COVID than the vaccinated.

Since the vaccines don't work...
- CDC says you still have to wear a mask if you have been vaccinated.
- CDC says the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission
- Biden says we have to "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated."
- Preliminary Israeli data shows that the previously-infected are 27 times better protected against COVID than the vaccinated. Even if it is off a bit, the conclusion will undoubtedly remain valid.
- In Scotland, where about 80% of the population is fully vaccinated, 75% of deaths in the past three weeks are fully vaccinated. That means the vaccines do almost nothing.

I'll go with 120 million. Just about everyone will eventually get COVID, vaccine or not, just like influenza.

Fortunately, most people will be just fine. It's just another flu. Many will not even know they caught it or have very mild illness. Just like the flu.

So even if you have been vaccinated, if you think you are vulnerable, it might be time to do your best to get healthy. You are likely to get exposed to it. Vaccines don't do a good job at mimicking natural immunity against respiratory viruses with animal reservoirs. The viruses mutate quickly. Delta strain mutated the spike protein, the only thing the vaccines protect against. Natural immunity provides long-lasting antibodies against the real virus.

Sadly, none of this is a surprise. Everyone knows it. Fauci knew it would happen. But for some reason, they continue to lie to us.

They want everyone to get vaccinated three or more times with a vaccine that is no longer working. I don't quite understand it. Is it really about the Moderna stock price which has increased 25X? Or is something more sinister at play?

CDC estimates 120 million Americans already had COVID.

You can't add this number to vaccinated, though, as some previously-infected also got vaccinated.

As I am sure you know, recent data from Israel suggests that previously-infected people are much better protected against COVID than the vaccinated.

Since the vaccines don't work...
- CDC says you still have to wear a mask if you have been vaccinated.
- CDC says the vaccines do not prevent infection or transmission
- Biden says we have to "protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated."
- Preliminary Israeli data shows that the previously-infected are 27 times better protected against COVID than the vaccinated. Even if it is off a bit, the conclusion will undoubtedly remain valid.
- In Scotland, where about 80% of the population is fully vaccinated, 75% of deaths in the past three weeks are fully vaccinated. That means the vaccines do almost nothing.

I'll go with 120 million. Just about everyone will eventually get COVID, vaccine or not, just like influenza.

Fortunately, most people will be just fine. It's just another flu.

So even if you have been vaccinated, if you think you are vulnerable, it might be time to do your best to get healthy. You are likely to get exposed to it. Vaccines don't do a good job at mimicking natural immunity against respiratory viruses with animal reservoirs. The viruses mutate quickly. Delta strain mutated the spike protein, the only thing the vaccines protect against. Natural immunity provides long-lasting antibodies against the real virus.

Sadly, none of this is a surprise. Everyone knows it. Fauci knew it would happen. But for some reason, they continue to lie to us.

They want everyone to get vaccinated three or more times with a vaccine that is no longer working. I don't quite understand it. Is it really about the Moderna stock price which has increased 25X? Or is something more sinister at play?
I believe that it's 120 million. The diagnosed cases were listed as 41 million. That makes my point even better

I believe that it's 120 million. The diagnosed cases were listed as 41 million. That makes my point even better
Agreed.

If the Biden Admin actually used Science, the official number of protected Americans would be well above the numbers Fauci said would provide herd immunity. But somehow, that seems to be elusive.

There is something sinister at play here. Either that, or complete incompetence.

How much don't we know? Again, these are doctors and scientists too. How can you make an informed decision without all the information?

Forum List

Back