What End of the Political Spectrum Do You Fall?

Right or Left

• Left

• Right

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know any more. I stand on top of my fence, with a shotgun, because venomous serpents attack from both sides.
1)Love God
2)Love thy neighbor
#3 LM. Kill the rest. God can sort the motherfuckers out

I'm a conservative but I think our country has taken a devastating turn with this rigged election business and three trillion for this and three trillion for that by the most corrupt House Speaker who ever demanded air force rides for herself and friends at taxpayer expense. I'm glad I live in Texas and that killing people before they are born is poisonous politics and a black eye for the Supreme Court who forced it through without realizing their decision would kill more human beings than Hitler killed Jewish people in WWII. No more of that shit here. This nation allowed women to kill 70 million future Americans. I 'm glad it's over.

I despise corporations and distrust and despise the Federal government......................
LOL

For the left: WE HATE EVIL CORPORATIONS.. unless they help us censor and punish the right. APPLE! GOOGLE! TWITTER! FACEBOOK! YOUTUBE! WE LOVE YOU!

So everyone must be an extremist? Nonsense.
This is why Trumpism is losing the middle. They alienate anyone who doesn't think exactly like they do. You can't even be a moderate in this poll, what is someone who doesn't identify as left or right supposed to think?

Leftists think they are a tiny minority here. I think we're evenly split.

I don't want to hear "moderate" (mac1958). Everyone leans right or left. Which way do you lean?
I hope youre not implying republicans are right wing??

they are leftwing,, just not as far left as democrats,,

I'm seeing most leftists are afraid to identify as leftists. I really hadn't anticipated that

You shot yourself in the balls on that one DA, when you told them they thought they were in a tiny minority and you wanted to prove otherwise!

They don't want to give up that victim card by admitting they are well represented! They want that illusion-lie that they have no voice here being shouted down by a conservative majority!

THAT'S THE VICTIM CARD! Doing so allows them to weight their opinions more heavily in their favor by supposed under-representation! (By justifying their offsetting the forum's "GOP bias")

Oh and you think the Democrats are GAINING the middle and not also alienating anyone who doesn't think just like them???

Some liberals do that and they should be called out. However I'm specifically referring to the Trump Republicans who think everyone is a RINO if they so much as sneeze in fatty's direction or anyone who doesn't believe the big lie (which is most of the country). You guys are losing it. You had a pretty decent shot at taking out the governor of California if the Republicans who run the asylum could just muster up a candidate that was actually likeable. But instead you fuckos are going to whine more about voter fraud because you're a bunch of social misfits who don't get along well with others.

I believe a private economy is generally a good thing, because it creates wealth. But it also causes a massive inequality of wealth distribution, so I think free markets should be balanced with a solid social safety net and some wealth redistribution. Otherwise, society will fall apart. I don't mind when some people are ridiculously richer than others, as long as the basic needs of even the poor are covered. Guess most people would call that "left".

When it comes to "modern left" topics, such as "woke" matters of race, gender and so on, I guess I'm "libertarian": I'm all in favor of ending legal discrimination and believe everybody should question his or her prejudices. However, I'm not a big fan of theories and identity constructions that reduce people to their gender or skin color, no matter if they're from the right or the left.

On ecological matters, I do think global climate change is a big problem, an increasingly urgent one and needs addressing. I'm in favor of shifting to renewable energies. Guess that means I'm "sane", because if we don't manage to do that for economic reasons, there won't even be an economy worth mentioning anymore sooner or later ... but righties will probably call that "left".

I'm a big fan of constitutional government, fair and free elections and an independent legal system. I believe in the ideals of liberal republicanism and democratic elections, in free, open societies with protection of human rights. Not sure where that falls on the spectrum ... both far-right and far-left reject these values, so maybe that means I'm in the "center".

On foreign policy, I support also military cooperation between Western nations which share these values of freedom, democracy and human rights, and am in favor of a strong defense against tyrannies which are a threat to these values. I'm in favor of NATO and EU and believe they should do more to defend against attacks by tyrannies such as Russia and China. Not sure which side on the spectrum that is ... until recently, Republicans stood for these ideas, but since Trump was elected, the Republicans flushed these values down the toilet and teamed up with disgusting tyrants such as Russia's Putin, and attacked former allies.

I don't know any more. I stand on top of my fence, with a shotgun, because venomous serpents attack from both sides.
1)Love God
2)Love thy neighbor
#3 LM. Kill the rest. God can sort the motherfuckers out
You're "right"

I don't want to hear "moderate" (mac1958). Everyone leans right or left. Which way do you lean?
Funny, I've never used that word to describe myself. Never. Not once. But it's amusing to watch you folks actually believe I have.

Happy to educate you. I suspect it will not stick.

O2r4zhL.gif

CWbK0uV.gif

Last edited:
It's sad that all the loud and active regular posters are afraid to call themselves leftists here.

I can post them and it would bring the numbers in balance, PROVING MY POINT that we are equally balanced. But it seems they won't do it themselves

Funny, I've never used that word to describe myself. Never. Not once. But it's amusing to watch you folks actually believe I have.

Happy to educate you. I suspect it will not stick.

O2r4zhL.gif
One of the cowardly leftists here who has always been afraid to say so

One of the cowardly leftists here who has always been afraid to say so
I know. In your little world, anyone to the left is you is a commie.

I just happily posted my position, and I would have answered a direct question, if you had ever had the balls to just ask.

Wow. I'm really in your heads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back