What End of the Political Spectrum Do You Fall?

Right or Left

• Left

• Right

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm more liberal than my conservative friends and more conservative than my liberal friends. Probably the political group I'd feel most comfortable with are Blue Dog Democrats, which as an added bonus isn't all that popular and I don't like crowds.
Nancy Pelosi had them all lined up and shot in Congress. They are now extinct

Im a conservative that believes (knows) both political parties are corrupt criminals. Our political system and govt. has failed and no longer works as designed. Liberals fuck up everything they touch.

Basque is probably the only one I can't identify. He PLAYS both roles too well.

Biffy is a leftist who likes to play what he thinks is the stereotypical righty

What End of the Political Spectrum Do You Fall?​

I don’t recognise your binary choice.
FBD2ABDF-5840-49BE-AB05-434D08504472.jpeg

Hmmm....conservative Constitutional Monarchist Catholic.............I HATE racism but I loathe race baiting sKKKum. I am firmly on the side of First Responders and view the Magnificent President Trump even better now that the Stupid People voted in biDen. The only good DemoKKKrat is a Blue dog...and then only as I see fit!!! Some Blue Dogs I have known are fakes!!! I listen to lefties raising issues; tick off the ones that need fixing and do so myself. NEVER let a lefty near POWER.............and even only allow the competent conservatives to actually do the planning and execution.

Pet hates; McCain double crossers. Better someone who is honest and wrong than someone who's a back stabbing bitch.

As for biDen; please say he is a lefty but I fear he is just a stupid corrupt sewer rat.

Greg

Funny, I've never used that word to describe myself. Never. Not once. But it's amusing to watch you folks actually believe I have.

Happy to educate you. I suspect it will not stick.

O2r4zhL.gif

CWbK0uV.gif
Never agreed with that chart. The Political Spectrum is linear. "Right v Left" is actually "State vs individual" or government vs freedom

The terms left and right are meaningless, in my view.

Anyone who uses those these lazy phrases to describe their political views or principles shouldn't be taken even remotely seriously and should be chalked up as generally incapable of critical thought. At the very least, they're uninterested in it. Again, that's my own view.

Last edited:
I know. In your little world, anyone to the left is you is a commie.

I just happily posted my position, and I would have answered a direct question, if you had ever had the balls to just ask.

Wow. I'm really in your heads.
We should all adopt the Mac approach.

Either vote democrat or a Trump clone.

It can't get much simpler than that.

Easy peasy.

Funny, I've never used that word to describe myself. Never. Not once. But it's amusing to watch you folks actually believe I have.

Happy to educate you. I suspect it will not stick.

O2r4zhL.gif

CWbK0uV.gif
You are a red "X"?

As I suspected.

I'm specifically referring to the Trump Republicans who think everyone is a RINO if they so much as sneeze in fatty's direction
I don't think that. Every president needs advisors and one of Trump's problems is that I think he doesn't listen to them well enough, or can't seem to find GOOD advisors, but I only think that people are RINOs who actively treat their own party leader as a bigger problem than defeating the other party. You don't see democrats doing that.

or anyone who doesn't believe the big lie
I'd love to believe the so-called big lie (if that refers to the election) if only someone could point out to me where and when this big lie was PROVEN, and by WHOM, instead of just calling it a big lie right after the election then trying to kill the subject, sweep it under the rug, silence anyone raising questions about the election and trying to ridicule anyone for bringing it up.

You had a pretty decent shot at taking out the governor of California if the Republicans who run the asylum could just muster up a candidate that was actually likeable.
I guess you are saying Larry Elder isn't likable, but apparently he has a very popular following, he just doesn't have a George Soros slipping him a million bucks to help him win nor others apparently cheating to get him extra votes.

But instead you fuckos are going to whine more about voter fraud because you're a bunch of social misfits who don't get along well with others.
Odd, I am the social norm and have been for 200 years. I get along with everyone great except stupid people and liars and only whine about voter fraud when there seems to be good evidence of it happening like any good American should.

You had a pretty decent shot at taking out the governor of California if the Republicans who run the asylum could just muster up a candidate that was actually likeable.
Newsome isn't "likable." Although we should always TRY, California hasn't hit bottom yet, I guess. More California destruction under far left rule is necessary

Forum List

Back