What do you think of Mortimer as the new Superman?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
What do you say of Mortimer as the new Superman? Superman always was, quintessentially nordatlantid blue eyed anglo-saxon what if now Mortimer is Superman? I think I would need to slimm down and get muscular body, and maybe slight beauty corrections but i wouldnt change my race or the generell look only slight beauty corrections like my jaw (my teeth and jaw is deformed as kid i had a bracettes but didnt wear them and so my teeth are terrible) i need a hollywood smile maybe and maybe slight corrections in the symmetry of my face, im a bit assymetric, that wouldnt change my race or generell look though.

b114ee21bdeff0c2964fac2799da5298.jpg

Dennis ? No good , he died

Bob -- not long to live after his triple by-pass but a very naturally funny man .

Americans will not know these two stars but then they don't know much about anything .

Merry Xmas .

:cool:

What do you say of Mortimer as the new Superman? Superman always was, quintessentially nordatlantid blue eyed anglo-saxon what if now Mortimer is Superman? I think I would need to slimm down and get muscular body, and maybe slight beauty corrections but i wouldnt change my race or the generell look only slight beauty corrections like my jaw (my teeth and jaw is deformed as kid i had a bracettes but didnt wear them and so my teeth are terrible) i need a hollywood smile maybe and maybe slight corrections in the symmetry of my face, im a bit assymetric, that wouldnt change my race or generell look though.

Much preferred over BLACK Superman!!!

Since the new Superman is gay, you'd be perfect.

1671882728880.jpeg

Maybe you can get that RomaArmy chick to be your Lois lane. But... As an aside... Clark Kent had a job, and wasn't on welfare. Though he was an alien, so I guess you have that going for you...

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#2) Sociopaths are more spontaneous and intense than other people. They tend to do bizarre, sometimes erratic things that most regular people wouldn't do. They are unbound by normal social contracts. Their behavior often seems irrational or extremely risky.

Forum List

Back