What do you think Comeys got?

My guess is he found emails on Umas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.
They may also include emails between Huma and Anthony, her husband, and copies from Humas end of emails that Hillary deleted.

Either way, I'm having a very good weekend.

For the first time since the conventions, I've decided to watch the Sunday talk shows, to see how the talking heads cover this.

I think you will be disappointed. Your chance to blow your load was Friday afternoon. The cries of "Stunning!!" and "Bombshell!!" are but echoes in the distance.

The cable news channels have now come to understand that Comey doesnt know what he has. The focus is now on whether or not he should have sent the letter. In addition, the discussion will be about how this all plays out politically.......and whether or not it will kill Clinton's campaign.

Know this, please. While this election has been marked by one crazy news cycle after another.....all the pussy grabbing and fainting spells....all the bullshit, the polling averages have remained remarkably stable.

You won't get what you are hoping for here. My advice is to sleep in.

My guess is he found emails on Humas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.

Jack squat.
You know he's got something or he wouldn't have started this shitstorm

I don't think so. As far as I can tell, he doesn't know what he has. His letter was just him covering his ass.

Don't know what he's got but he sure has hell blindsided the Beast. Even if we vote the sleaze in, the first couple of years are going to be non-stop investigations of a prematurely lamed duck.

I've seen some pretty weird stuff, but having a president-elect under Federal investigation would certainly be the weirdest.

Don't know what he's got but he sure has hell blindsided the Beast. Even if we vote the sleaze in, the first couple of years are going to be non-stop investigations of a prematurely lamed duck.

I've seen some pretty weird stuff, but having a president-elect under Federal investigation would certainly be the weirdest.

Blindsided with what, though? Does it matter?

Of course we don't know what. but it matters. It matters a great deal.

Timing is everything.

Of course we don't know what. but it matters. It matters a great deal.

Timing is everything.

You misunderstood. My point was that...to people like you...it doesn't matter if they have something....or nothing. You....and those who lead you around by the nose....don't care as long as it works for you.

You misunderstood. My point was that...to people like you...it doesn't matter if they have something....or nothing. You....and those who lead you around by the nose....don't care as long as it works for you.
"To people like you..."? Is there something seriously wrong with you?

Don't assume to take the high road. There is none.

This is politics bitch.

This is a criminal comedy of errors, reflecting the dismal, pathetic Justice Dept under Obama:

Lynch met with Bill Clinton during the investigation, which was legally inappropriate.

Comey testifies Hillary lied and broke the law but recommended no indictment.

Investigating the Pedophile Anthony Weiner the FBI fonds thousands of 'classified' emails on the laptop hs shares with Huma, his wife - Hillary's #1 aide.

Huma is saying she has no idea what they are or how they got on her computer.
:lmao: (Gee, I wonder...). She perjured (PERJURY) herself already before the FBI by claiming she turned over all her devices...yet 'forgot' her laptop....a laptop that could potentially land her AND her husband in jail.

The news is reporting this morning that Lynch tried to prevent Comey from sending his letter to Congress re-opening the case against Hillary AND that she is withholding permission / authority from the FBI to READ all the emails they have collected from Ant'ny's/Huma's computer - COMPLETE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE TO PROTECT HILLARY!

Hillary is corrupt as hell.
Huma is corrupt as hell, maybe guilty of espionage.
Lynch is corrupt as hell.
Obama, who perjured himself about when he knew about Hillary's server, is corrupt as hell...

And Barry is running the most lawless administration in US history.

This completely surpasses Watergate!

"To people like you..."? Is there something seriously wrong with you?

Don't assume to take the high road. There is none.

This is politics bitch.

Of course. It doesn't matter. As long as it works.

My guess is he found emails on Umas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

They may also include emails between Huma and Anthony, her husband, and copies from Humas end of emails that Hillary deleted.

For the first time since the conventions, I've decided to watch the Sunday talk shows, to see how the talking heads cover this.

I think you will be disappointed. Your chance to blow your load was Friday afternoon. The cries of "Stunning!!" and "Bombshell!!" are but echoes in the distance.

The cable news channels have now come to understand that Comey doesnt know what he has. The focus is now on whether or not he should have sent the letter. In addition, the discussion will be about how this all plays out politically.......and whether or not it will kill Clinton's campaign.

Know this, please. While this election has been marked by one crazy news cycle after another.....all the pussy grabbing and fainting spells....all the bullshit, the polling averages have remained remarkably stable.

Watching Meeting the Press, and it's been interesting already.

Pelosi, Reid, Kaine praising Comey for the previous decision.

various other last minute things that changed the election at the last minute.

interesting

interesting

All I've seen thus far is Kelly Anne Conway speaking for several minutes at a stretch unchallenged. She's speaks too fast for someone who is supposed to be sincere.

as of this moment, there is no indication that Comey has even seen a single email related to this news story. If he hasn't, then I think the Clinton campaign has a legit gripe.

Of course, there is nothing stopping the professional liars from claiming all sorts of nefarious things.....without a shred of evidence. Fortunately, not many people will move from leaning Clinton to voting Trump. That's too much of a drink of stupid.

interesting

All I've seen thus far is Kelly Anne Conway speaking for several minutes at a stretch unchallenged. She's speaks too fast for someone who is supposed to be sincere.

as of this moment, there is no indication that Comey has even seen a single email related to this news story. If he hasn't, then I think the Clinton campaign has a legit gripe.

Of course, there is nothing stopping the professional liars from claiming all sorts of nefarious things.....without a shred of evidence. Fortunately, not many people will move from leaning Clinton to voting Trump. That's too much of a drink of stupid.
He's got enough to justify writing the letter so at a minimum he found emails on Humas device that are either from HRCs server (might be dups of what they already turned over or they are new ones) other option was he found emails from Huma that speak to something related to the email investigation.

It's a clusterfuck and timing couldn't be worse. Crazy to think this stupid email thing has lingered as long as it has and is now the major issue in a presidential campaign.

My guess is he found emails on Humas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

No...let's hope we have even more criminal activity.....she is a vile criminal who has exploited her political power to escape justice since they lived in Arkansas...

He's got enough to justify writing the letter so at a minimum he found emails on Humas device that are either from HRCs server (might be dups of what they already turned over or they are new ones) other option was he found emails from Huma that speak to something related to the email investigation.

It's a clusterfuck and timing couldn't be worse. Crazy to think this stupid email thing has lingered as long as it has and is now the major issue in a presidential campaign.

And just think; all Hillary had to do was come clean with all of this way back in 2015, in fact I posted something to that effect back then.

But no, either her criminal instincts to deny everything, deflect to something else and denounce her competitors kicked in instead and turned this thing into a lingering festering scandal or she has MUCH WORSE TO HIDE.

interesting

Let me try again. Comey has not seen the emails, if the current reporting is to be considered accurate. He doesn't know what he has.

It is not the major issue in this campaign. It is just the flavor of the day.

Comey laid out his case to indict Hillary the first go round but for some reason he thought that a former Marine General, James Cartwright, should face prison time for releasing a single classified document in a book deal while Hillary should be immune from prosecution for misuse of a thousand classified documents. What ever new revelations uncover he still has the option to seek indictment against Hillary. My guess is that Comey faced a revolt in the FBI and whatever he has now is just an excuse to save face (and prosecution when Trump is elected?)

Forum List

Back