What do you think Comeys got?

For him to re-open the case with only 11 days left it has to be huge. Doesn't matter - Barry will never let her be indicted / jailed.

Why would he. She hasn't done anything wrong.

gullible-test.png

For him to re-open the case with only 11 days left it has to be huge. Doesn't matter - Barry will never let her be indicted / jailed.

the case was never closed, do your homework

Yes, it was closed.

And I say again. I dont see the relevance as to whether the investigation was on going or they reopened the case.
I dont even see why it's a topic of discussion.

There is no relevance. Siete was just trying to ease the pain.

the case was never closed, do your homework

Yes, it was closed.

And I say again. I dont see the relevance as to whether the investigation was on going or they reopened the case.
I dont even see why it's a topic of discussion.

There is no relevance. Siete was just trying to ease the pain.

Oh I hear you,but it's seems to be a major bone of contention since this shitshow started.

My guess is he found emails on Humas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.

Actually, I hope the exact opposite. I hope it drags on and on. I want that lying, cheating bulldyke to twist in the wind. If elected, I want her entire presidency to be clouded with all the shit she has pulled since Whitewater. I want her to become the most despised woman in history, because that is what she deserves.

he doesn't know what he's got, he hadn't even received a search warrant yet when he wrote the letter...

what he did was influence a Presidential election 11 days out from election day, with NO EVIDENCE of any kind against a candidate and the Congress critters who ran to the Press with his letter DID THE SAME.....

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

All should be in prison. Who needs the Russians involved in undermining and influencing our election when you've got the scuzzy Republicans?

My guess is he found emails on Humas computer from HRC that were work related to the state department that were not turned over during the original investigation. So a combo of those emails along with the device that held those emails not being turned over is my guess of what they are sitting on.

Best case scenario is there are no new emails, they are dups of what's already been handed over and this news is all over the fact that the CPU existed and wasn't turned over. Let's hope this is as far as it goes.

Actually, I hope the exact opposite. I hope it drags on and on. I want that lying, cheating bulldyke to twist in the wind. If elected, I want her entire presidency to be clouded with all the shit she has pulled since Whitewater. I want her to become the most despised woman in history, because that is what she deserves.

I'm picken up what your Putin down. And as much as I'd like to see it? I dont want my Country to have to experience it.

he doesn't know what he's got, he hadn't even received a search warrant yet when he wrote the letter...

what he did was influence a Presidential election 11 days out from election day, with NO EVIDENCE of any kind against a candidate and the Congress critters who ran to the Press with his letter DID THE SAME.....

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

All should be in prison. Who needs the Russians involved in undermining and influencing our election when you've got the scuzzy Republicans?

Millions were steered to comey illegally from the clintons through lockheed martin. Seems dems were cool with the first go round with comey despite a mount everest of evidence.

Jack squat.

SCUM OF THE EARTH.

The search warrant was on Weiners sexting case, and the people doing that search found something and brought it to his attention.

Comey reportedly did not immediately read what was found - he was briefed on what was found...and how much was found.

Based on that, he made the decision to re-open the case.

The fact that the FBI failed to look at what was on Hillary's #1 aide's PC is embarassing.

The fact that the FBI OFFERED to help destroy documents is amazing.

The fact that Comey decided what was found was important enough to open back up the case is shocking.

...and the fact that this criminal bitch, under investigation AGAIN by the FBI, with all the scandal/corruption/crime that has been leaked and reported, has not been forced out of the race by mow - as any Republican would have been - is despicable.

I'm sure you will bitch and moan over it for the next four years while the serious people tune out your distortion. Why do you think our government is in gridlock? It's because of people like you

Jack squat.
You know he's got something or he wouldn't have started this shitstorm

Forum List

Back