What Do You Make of This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All which are African created or inspired. Africa was the birth place of civilization, steel production, math, etc etc. All of which you copy cat white boys used. You stand on the shoulders of giants.

Africa was the birthplace of mankind. Civilization evolved elsewhere
Not true. Civilization occurred first in Africa even by white boy standards.
Spears? Raising goats? Nothing valuable EVER came out of Africa.
Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa. Why do you think your great Greek scientists and philosophers all studied in Africa? Hell. The pyramids are math, science and philosophy in 3D for your silly asses.

Why now? This has always been the case here in the US.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

When people go to prison. They need to be given hard labor. Doesnt matter if they are white. black latino, whatever... They have way to much time on their hands to fuck around, cause trouble, beat each other up, run the yard, ... Keep them so busy digging holes and moving rocks back and forth that they will be too tired to start up and run their racist gangs. People go in normal, and have to choose a side. If your white you have to fight blacks even if you dont want to. Racists are made in prison on a grand scale then spread it back to the population then back in again..... all a gift of the liberals who want to make sure these people all have their rights.... then they turn around and make prison a living hell for someone else.
What I make of this is, we need real prison reform,you only get it easy if you have stellar behavior. Make racism illegal in prisons and you will eliminate many of the seeds that poison the country. But it would take guards being able to bust heads and force people to work. That will never happen.

Africa was the birthplace of mankind. Civilization evolved elsewhere
Science, philosophy, math, etc etc are very valuable. Gimme a break. Thats why you white boys invaded Africa.
Math? Greece and India. Science? Europe ,China ,and India. Philosophy? Greece and China. And Japan. Africa has ALWAYS been behind.In every aspect of learning.
Man you white people are stupid! All that came from Africa.
What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.

New Jersey just raised its threat level for white supremacists to 'high,' well above ISIS and al Qaeda - CNN

"White supremacists are officially more of a threat to New Jersey than both ISIS and al Qaeda, according to state security officials.

In the state's annual Terrorism Threat Assessment report, released Friday, the state raised the threat level for white supremacist extremists to "high" -- the topmost category for threat levels for any extremist group in the state."

When people go to prison. They need to be given hard labor. Doesnt matter if they are white. black latino, whatever... They have way to much time on their hands to fuck around, cause trouble, beat each other up, run the yard, ... Keep them so busy digging holes and moving rocks back and forth that they will be too tired to start up and run their racist gangs. People go in normal, and have to choose a side. If your white you have to fight blacks even if you dont want to. Racists are made in prison on a grand scale then spread it back to the population then back in again..... all a gift of the liberals who want to make sure these people all have their rights.... then they turn around and make prison a living hell for someone else.
What I make of this is, we need real prison reform,you only get it easy if you have stellar behavior. Make racism illegal in prisons and you will eliminate many of the seeds that poison the country. But it would take guards being able to bust heads and force people to work. That will never happen.
Are you really claiming that most or all racists come from a prison environment?

What is the average I.Q. of a black American vs. that of an average white American? I'll look it up and will be back shortly if I can find that info.
I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.

Try the famous book The Bell Curve. It's 85 versus 100, and Jews at 117. I carried that book when it came out during the Clinton administration to a Thanksgiving houseparty and it started a riot, I remember.

Try the famous book The Bell Curve. It's 85 versus 100, and Jews at 117. I carried that book when it came out during the Clinton administration to a Thanksgiving houseparty and it started a riot, I remember.
Even other white people have soundly debunked the Bell Curve. Like I said before, how is a group of people dumber than me going to measure my intelligence?

Thank you. I didn't find any definitive numbers, but one report stated that generally, the I.Q.'s of those in the US are highest among Asians, then Caucasians, then Hispanics and THEN African Americans. This makes sense.

Thank you. I didn't find any definitive numbers, but one report stated that generally, the I.Q.'s of those in the US are highest among Asians, then Caucasians, then Hispanics and THEN African Americans. This makes sense.
This just shows how dumb whites are. Asians and whites cheat more on scholastic tests. I cant believe you fools fall for this stuff! :laugh:

What Do You Make of This?

Mulch.
Do you do the same when ISIS is the number 1 threat?

Pretty much, yeah. ISIS has never been an existential threat to America.
Really? Then what is all that federal grant money going to law enforcement agencies to fight terrorism, including to land locked states with little to no threats of terrorism all about?

After the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks, the American government opened its wallet wide to fight terrorism.

Under the newly formed U.S. Department of Homeland Security, each state opened its own homeland security office to receive and distribute millions in federal grant money that was being sent to the states.

Since then, South Dakota — a landlocked state with only 800,000 people scattered across cornfields, ranch land and tribal reservations — made out especially well. Since 2003, about $100 million in homeland security grants were given to South Dakota agencies and entities, making The Rushmore State sixth in the nation in homeland security spending on a per-capita basis.

It was a clear windfall of federal tax money for South Dakota. But whether the money was used to make the state safe from terrorism is an open question. Some of the funding has been spent on fire trucks and ambulances for small towns; for surveillance cameras for schools and police stations; on communications gear for local and county police; on anti-cyber attack security; on electronic fingerprinting technology; and to increase bomb-disposal capabilities.

All that spending came in a state that arguably has very little threat of terrorism. According to a 2010 Washington Post report, South Dakota is one of 15 states that federal intelligence agencies ruled has "no specific foreign or domestic terrorism threat."

82.jpg

And the most recent South Dakota Homeland Security strategic plan implicitly acknowledges that lack of threat. When listing threats to the state, the report names white supremacist organizations, and the chance that environmentalists might attack the prposed Dewey-Burdock in situ uranium mine or the Keystone XL pipeline — if they ever get built. The only worry over true terrorism cited in the report is the possibility that someone here might become a radical and build a bomb from instructions found on the Internet.

Under that backdrop, a federal government report released in May has questioned South Dakota's ability to even measure whether the homeland security money is being put to good use.

"We were unable to determine the extent to which the [federal homeland security] grants enhanced the state's ability to prepare for and respond to disasters and acts of terrorism," according to the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General Report. "The state does not have a system to measure preparedness."

With the tidal wave of federal homeland security money unleashed since Sept. 11, 2001 winding down, the most recent state Office of Homeland Security strategic plan reveals the office's worries that a lack of accounting of the effectiveness of the millions already spent could result "in the uncertainty of future funding."

Which begs the question: Where should future homeland security money be spent? And perhaps just as important, where has South Dakota's $100 million already gone?

Shifting priority

The South Dakota Office of Homeland Security, which has a staff of two, administers the millions of dollars in grant money from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to state government and local agencies across the state. The office and its mission have shifted since 2003, moving now to cover any kind of disaster, either natural or man-made. And that is how officials describe the mission today.

But the office founded in 2003 has long operated under a mandate only to combat terrorist threats in South Dakota. For example, an OHS press release in 2006, five years after the Sept. 11 attacks, announced that $7.7 million in federal homeland security grants were sent to South Dakota. “Our first priority for the money is preventing acts of terrorism,” said John Berheim, Director of OHS at the time.

That same year, the state established its Fusion Center, an office that synthesizes intelligence from different law enforcement branches, like county sheriffs offices and the Federal Bureau of Investigation. While mainly benefiting in-state communication, the new center was subtly described as a way to battle terrorism on a national level, too.

"The fusion center staff will monitor and share intelligence discovered through local, state, and federal law enforcement agencies, military organizations, public tips and media sources," reads the OHS press release from 2006. "It will also enhance the state Homeland Security Office’s ability to interact with the federally operated Joint Terrorism Task Force in Sioux Falls."

An archive of the OHS website from 2009 shows an "elevated" government terrorist threat level and talks only about its anti-terrorism work. "Our purpose is to lead the effort in keeping South Dakota free from any acts of terrorism," the website reads.

When asked by the Journal whether the OHS has apprehended any alleged terrorists, or if any terrorist plots had ever been planned or prevented in South Dakota, the OHS declined to comment.

The shift in focus of the agency came after anti-terrorism money began to be spent on products and programs that would be tough to argue were needed to fight terrorism, and not before.

After 2006, OHS press statements and comments began to expand the definition of the office beyond terrorism and into preparedness of any kind of large-scale disaster. That's where much of the money was going anyway, according to a Journal review of homeland security spending.

In 2005, federal homeland security bought nearly a dozen emergency responder vehicles, including a vehicle for the Nemo Volunteer Fire Department and an ambulance for Mellette County, based in White River. That same year homeland security grant dollars came in for "operations and safety" for fire departments in Keystone, Philip and Presho.

In 2007, the state used federal grant money for cyber security, electronic fingerprinting capabilities, food source safety, intelligence gathering and analysis. In 2008, the state used some of the federal grants in part to increase capabilities to deal with improvised explosive devices, the homemade bombs that soldiers in Afghanistan and Iraq confronted.

In 2011, the OHS paid $5,000 to bring an ex-terrorist and Christian convert, Walid Shoebat, to warn law enforcement officers about the dangers of terrorism in a Rapid City speech, according to a CNN report at the time.

State gets millions in homeland security grants, but where does it go?
"It was a clear windfall of federal tax money for South Dakota"

Hmmm. How many Black people live in South Dakota?
I have no idea how many Black people they have but it's been clearly documented that they received several million dollars to fight terrorism when it's been documened that they have no threats of terrorism to speak of. In other words, the fight against terrorism is VERY lucrative for some individuals and groups

All that spending came in a state that arguably has very little threat of terrorism. According to a 2010 Washington Post report, South Dakota is one of 15 states that federal intelligence agencies ruled has "no specific foreign or domestic terrorism threat."

And the most recent South Dakota Homeland Security strategic plan implicitly acknowledges that lack of threat. When listing threats to the state, the report names white supremacist organizations, and the chance that environmentalists might attack the prposed Dewey-Burdock in situ uranium mine or the Keystone XL pipeline — if they ever get built. The only worry over true terrorism cited in the report is the possibility that someone here might become a radical and build a bomb from instructions found on the Internet.

Under that backdrop, a federal government report released in May has questioned South Dakota's ability to even measure whether the homeland security money is being put to good use.

"We were unable to determine the extent to which the [federal homeland security] grants enhanced the state's ability to prepare for and respond to disasters and acts of terrorism," according to the Department of Homeland Security Office of Inspector General Report. "The state does not have a system to measure preparedness."​

Still terrified of whites? Why are you still here then?

Still terrified of whites? Why are you still here then?
What made you think I am terrified of whites? Come on now. You cant even meet my direct gaze in public. Why would I be afraid of white people?

I dont know because I already know that the white invented IQ is a farce to make whites feel good. The way I see it is how is a white person going to tell me how smart I am when they are a dumb race to begin with? Besides even other whites have shot down the IQ theory. Whites arent smart enough to measure intelligence.
Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.

Explain Einstein? Von Braun. Newton. Da Vinci. Fulton. Watt. Edison. Bell. Whitney. Oppenheimer. Teller. Name one Black who could match any of them.
I already did. If you check their history each and everyone of them was influenced by Africa. Einstein in particular loved Black people and even said you whites have a disease called racism. :laugh:

1*FDvfkhKrpmB_QERTIfIn3w.jpeg

Remember the first documented multi genius was a Black person named Imhotep.

This just shows how dumb whites are. Asians and whites cheat more on scholastic tests. I cant believe you fools fall for this stuff! :laugh:
You ARE an idiot. This makes sense because you are one of those at the BOTTOM of the I.Q. list. Congratulations.

You ARE an idiot. This makes sense because you are one of those at the BOTTOM of the I.Q. list. Congratulations.
Yeah white people trying to measure something they arent smart enough to measure is some outstanding science. :laugh:

Remember the first documented multi genius was a Black person named Imhotep.
Egyptians were caucasian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back