What do you conservatives say about those of us who are thinking of ditching Politics?

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022
I am worn out from all the frustration.. You follow issues and realize what is going on and try to do something about it (even if it is only bitching and whining) and

in the end, what the hell difference does any of it make?

"They" are going to do what THEY have been doing for decades, if not centuries in this country

"They" do not care whether we like their sick agenda or not... couldn't care less. So even were we to write to them and tell them all that we say here (which we likely never or rarely do), I don't think it would do any good so... yeh... Why get your mind and heart into a tizzy when .. things are hopeless?

:dunno:

I am worn out from all the frustration.. You follow issues and realize what is going on and try to do something about it (even if it is only bitching and whining) and

"They" are going to do what THEY have been doing for decades, if not centuries in this country

"They" do not care whether we like their sick agenda or not... couldn't care less. So even were we to write to them and tell them all that we say here (which we likely never or rarely do), I don't think it would do any good so... yeh... Why get your mind and heart into a tizzy when .. things are hopeless?

Oh, you said "ditching" politics! I thought you said drinking?

Now is not the time to roll over for the Democratic Party. It used to be one American Party representing one segment of American citizens vs another American Party representing another segment of American citizens. The Democratic Party today is an out of control hostile force that is undermining every single institution that makes America what it is. How any American citizen can support these cretins is beyond belief.

Now is not the time to roll over for the Democratic Party. It used to be one American Party representing one segment of American citizens vs another American Party representing another segment of American citizens. The Democratic Party today is an out of control hostile force that is undermining every single institution that makes America what it is. How any American citizen can support these cretins is beyond belief.
But the cretins defy all criticisms of them and ... watch cnn

believing everything said station tells them to believe...

so again... looks hopeless. It looks to me like there are more dumbasses than smart people and a lot of them vote

o_O.

Yeah, I only felt bad for about a day and a half. Still got a bit of a cough and my nose is acting a little funny.. lol but im fine
Thanks!
If you ever again (and we know u will) feel something like a sore throat coming on... Immediately gargle.. preferably (IMO) with whiskey (then rinse w/ water so the whiskey doesn't affect your teeth.

You probably have never been vaxxed? That's why you got over it quickly IMO

If you ever again (and we know u will) feel something like a sore throat coming on... Immediately gargle.. preferably (IMO) with whiskey (then rinse w/ water so the whiskey doesn't affect your teeth.

You probably have never been vaxxed? That's why you got over it quickly IMO
Never had the covid jab. Im not into being a lab rat.

I've been feeling a lot like you do, sometimes I think you gotta pull back for awhile and kinda let the emotions die down. Doesn't mean I won't vote, but life goes on whether you are frazzled or not and most of us have responsibilities to manage. I'm a conservative person by nature and can't say I like what's going on but there ain't a whole lot I can do about it, so I think it makes sense to find other ways to spend your time. In my case, I already know how I'm going to vote anyway, it's not like there's any question of that.

Never had the covid jab. Im not into being a lab rat.
good 4 u

I have always had the same sentiment

and it looks like we are wise to have it bc.. have heard horror stories, people ending up in wheelchairs.. infertility etc..

Forum List

Back