What do we want? DEAD COPS, When do we want it? NOW

Why isn't this American trash in jail?

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

I was sentenced to 5 to 15 years for Terroristic threats in 1985 at the age of 16 for threatening a drug dealers life for ripping me off.

Maybe it had something to do with the fact you were buying drugs?
You don't get a 15 year prison sentence for buying drugs dumbass. I got the sentence for threats.

They don't put people in jail for 15 years for merely threatening someone either.......
I doubt he is telling the whole truth...only what he wants his sympathizers to hear.

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

I was sentenced to 5 to 15 years for Terroristic threats in 1985 at the age of 16 for threatening a drug dealers life for ripping me off.

You don't get a 15 year prison sentence for buying drugs dumbass. I got the sentence for threats.

They don't put people in jail for 15 years for merely threatening someone either.......
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Do some research about Terroristic Threats & the sentences they can carry. Until then it would be best if you just shut up least your ignorance be exposed further

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I know you're full of shit.

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

You have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

I know you're full of shit.
That's what I thought chump. You got nuthin but empty rhetoric.

And you're a so called "mod" to boot. What a fucking joke

Death threats
Terroristic threats
Inciting violence
Inciting riots

All major crimes

These scumbags are threatening every single cop and NONE of them have been charged.

What gives? This sure as fuck isn't WHITE PRIVILEGE

Shock Video NYC Protesters Call for Dead Cops

I completely agree with you. They definitely are inciting violence and terrorism. They are threatening every cop and all the police have to do is get them on video and arrest them. It's time a message is sent to all protesters that they have to follow the law just as whites do.

Last edited:
I completely agree with you. They definitely are inciting violence and terrorism. They are threatening every cop and all the police have to do is get them on video and arrest them. It's time a message is sent to all protesters that they have to follow the law just as whites do.

So there aren't white protesters out there? I've seen plenty of them.

We also have this thing called the First Amendment. Apparently that's a problem for you.

We also have this thing called the First Amendment. Apparently that's a problem for you.
Guess you're happy you got your quota of dead cops today eh?
Keep on protecting that violent call for murder masquerading as freedom of speech. You make a good little tool for the left.

Keep on protecting that violent call for murder masquerading as freedom of speech. You make a good little tool for the left.

Whether you like it or not, people have a Constitutional right to take the streets and yell, "What do we want? Dead cops!" It doesn't matter how you or I feel about it. This is specifically what the First Amendment is for, to protect unpopular speech, because popular speech obviously doesn't need protected. When you start restricting speech it starts to take us down a bad road on which you may not ever be able to turn around.

Whether you like it or not, people have a Constitutional right to take the streets and yell, "What do we want? Dead cops!" It doesn't matter how you or I feel about it. This is specifically what the First Amendment is for, to protect unpopular speech, because popular speech obviously doesn't need protected. When you start restricting speech it starts to take us down a bad road on which you may not ever be able to turn around.
You are an idiot. I can't yell fire in a theatre but you can yell kill the cops...

Wtf is wrong with you?

You are an idiot. I can't yell fire in a theatre but you can yell kill the cops...

Wtf is wrong with you?

A theater is private property. The public street isn't.

Wtf is wrong with you?

And your ignorance grows

No justice no peace. Isn't that what the KKK espoused? Racial intimidation or we burn things down? Right. That is what modern blacks want? Scary. Hypocritical. Stupid. Backwards.

Wtf is wrong with you?

And your ignorance grows

No, I know exactly what I'm talking about, but thanks anyway.

Wtf is wrong with you?

And your ignorance grows

No, I know exactly what I'm talking about, but thanks anyway.
No, you don't. You're a stupid fuck who has NO idea what a Terroristic Threat is.

Heavens! They are chanting "What do we want ?! Dead Cops! When do we want it ?! NOW! " It's not the national anthem! So they keep that up at a feverish pitch and you don't think that is threatening?! Try that with Obama's name and see if that is interpreted as the First Amendment! Relating how you feel about the police or one of them in general is freedom of speech, not calling for their deaths.

And as the comment for the "whites, most of the protesters are black, and in Ferguson I saw some whites, which were encouraging at first. I say that as in before the announcement of the Grand Jury decision. After the Grand Jury and the explanation had been given (and few obviously had listened to) then all the TV listeners could gather is that the protesters wanted to loot, be violent and be stupid. They were getting their kicks out of the whole thing.

I will say, however, the Eric Garner matter was the complete opposite. The police officer appeared to be very much at fault for the young man's death.

Heavens! They are chanting "What do we want ?! Dead Cops! When do we want it ?! NOW! " It's not the national anthem! So they keep that up at a feverish pitch and you don't think that is threatening?! Try that with Obama's name and see if that is interpreted as the First Amendment! Relating how you feel about the police or one of them in general is freedom of speech, not calling for their deaths.

And as the comment for the "whites, most of the protesters are black, and in Ferguson I saw some whites, which were encouraging at first. I say that as in before the announcement of the Grand Jury decision. After the Grand Jury and the explanation had been given (and few obviously had listened to) then all the TV listeners could gather is that the protesters wanted to loot, be violent and be stupid. They were getting their kicks out of the whole thing.

I will say, however, the Eric Garner matter was the complete opposite. The police officer appeared to be very much at fault for the young man's death.

A. Obama is the president and different rules apply.

B. Obama is also a specific individual. The protesters aren't out there threatening to kill any one specific person. They're simply making a blanket statement claiming they like seeing cops get killed and they have a Constitutional right to do so.

No, you don't. You're a stupid fuck who has NO idea what a Terroristic Threat is.

I know terroristic threat shouldn't be capitalized since neither word is a proper noun.
Again you're as bad as the board trolls. All ya keep coming back with is random personal shit. You've been left empty handed twice now scrub.

Later bitch

Blacks burn down businesses in their own neighborhoods. Who do they think they are really hurting? Anyone with half a brain won't build in poor black area, so who is being hurt with black race riots? Are blacks this stupid ? They create the crime, and they pretend it's white cops' fault for reacting to their own communal violence. Wow, I mean,,,WOW. It's the white cops' fault, every time.

Wtf is wrong with you?

LOL! I just had to laugh when Gramps wrote wtf is wrong with you?. I imagined everyone that read that post giggled, too.

Let me put it this way.., Being a mod, wouldn't you flip off your chair if I wrote and really meant (which I don't), ......
What do we want A DEAD OBAMA !! When do WE Want it??! NOW! Now I wasn't doing that down my hallway, but a busy street in New York City with hundreds of people following me with same same fervor and intensity as I am yelling.

Are you going to tell me you would say, "Aw, isn't that nice? She exercising her First Amendment? I may not like to hear people yell that and it may sound a tad threatening but that is their right?

Forum List

Back