What do we now know about a virus?

So you are not getting the vaccine.

Why would I do something as ridiculous as that? That is a big hell NO!
why not, you don't need to be concerned about autism? or asperger's?

Why would I get a vaccination for a virus when germ theory is a proven fraud? Viruses can't even be spread human to human and you CAN actually get a virus from an injection. I have absolutely no reason to trust big pharma or vaccine companies. I trust them as much as I do a psychopathic liar.

But you are free to go get injected but I DON"T recommend it at all. I do suggest for you dive down into what I posted and maybe learn something you didn't know.
Infectious Diseases – National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (nfid.org)

not all viruses are good to us!! Some cause disease and the covid 19 was not a hoax.

I already got mine, 2 doses of Moderna.
Why do people who get vaccinated always berate those who won't? Jealousy? You want everyone else to take the same risk as you? Don't understand how covid-1984 works? What? :dunno:

Why would I get a vaccination for a virus when germ theory is a proven fraud? Viruses can't even be spread human to human and you CAN actually get a virus from an injection. I have absolutely no reason to trust big pharma or vaccine companies. I trust them as much as I do a psychopathic liar.

But you are free to go get injected but I DON"T recommend it at all. I do suggest for you dive down into what I posted and maybe learn something you didn't know.

not all viruses are good to us!! Some cause disease and the covid 19 was not a hoax.

Why do people who get vaccinated always berate those who won't? Jealousy? You want everyone else to take the same risk as you? Don't understand how covid-1984 works? What? :dunno:
Better for herd immunity, unless you want the covid 19 virus to last for years. I don't, thats why we get vaccinated.

As documented by Arthur Firstenberg, a researcher, consultant and lecturer on the health and environmental effects of electromagnetic radiation with 40 years of experience, the only experiments attempting to prove viruses are contagious were carried out in the 1918 flu pandemic and these experiments failed 100% of the time.

The details can be found in The State of Science, Microbiology and Vaccines Circa 1918 by John M Eyler PhD

Moreover, the results of the experiments proved beyond doubt that viruses are so NOT contagious that they cannot be transferred from one human body to another, even if blood, snot from a flu-ridden nose and thick phlegm from the sufferer’s throat are consumed by the recipient in large amounts.

Perhaps the most interesting epidemiological studies conducted during the 1918–1919 pandemic were the human experiments conducted by the Public Health Service and the U.S. Navy under the supervision of Milton Rosenau on Gallops Island, the quarantine station in Boston Harbor, and on Angel Island, its counterpart in San Francisco. The experiment began with 100 volunteers from the Navy who had no history of influenza. Rosenau was the first to report on the experiments conducted at Gallops Island in November and December 1918.69 His first volunteers received first one strain and then several strains of Pfeiffer's bacillus by spray and swab into their noses and throats and then into their eyes. When that procedure failed to produce disease, others were inoculated with mixtures of other organisms isolated from the throats and noses of influenza patients. Next, some volunteers received injections of blood from influenza patients. Finally, 13 of the volunteers were taken into an influenza ward and exposed to 10 influenza patients each. Each volunteer was to shake hands with each patient, to talk with him at close range, and to permit him to cough directly into his face. None of the volunteers in these experiments developed influenza.

Great post . I thank you! Gonna take a while to go through it all .

I have heard this type of thing before. I'm not sure whether to believe it or not though. There is certainly a -lot- of people who believe in viruses, including people who are skeptical of some if not all vaccines, so I'm content to leave what a virus is as a mystery for now.

Better for herd immunity, unless you want the covid 19 virus to last for years. I don't, thats why we get vaccinated.
So you don't know how covid 1984 works. No such thing as herd immunity for this apparently, because you can still get it, get sick and pass it along if you're vaccinated. Got anything else?

Good for you now go away

so i suppose you think the polio virus has all but eradicated itself worldwide?

From what I have read, the vaccines are actually getting it to make a come back:
Although polio is usually considered a fearsome disease, even during the worst epidemics only five percent of those exposed to the virus showed any symptoms at all; only about one tenth of a percent were paralyzed. It was extremely seldom that the dreaded iron lung was needed. According to health officials, wild polio virus had been eradicated from the Western Hemisphere by 1991. In his 2009 and 2010 Vaccine Safety Manual, Neil Z Miller writes:

Several years ago, the World Health Organization launched the Global Polio Eradication Initiative, with 2000 as its target date for eliminating the disease. However, by 2000 it became apparent that not only was polio still around, but new strains of the disease – derived from the vaccine itself – were emerging.295 Researchers first noticed something unusual in 1983. Outbreaks of polio in Egypt were being caused by a “vaccine-derived” polio virus.296 In 1993, Dr Radu Crainic of the Pasteur Institute, discovered that strains of the polio virus have the ability to spontaneously recombine with themselves and create new strains. Crainic showed that if you vaccinate a child with strains 1, 2, and 3, you can produce a new strain, strain 4 out of the child’s stool. Crainic concluded that the polio vaccine creates favorable conditions contributing to the evolution of viral “recombinations”.297

The article goes on at length as to other harms that polio vaccines have apparently caused:

So you don't know how covid 1984 works. No such thing as herd immunity for this apparently, because you can still get it, get sick and pass it along if you're vaccinated. Got anything else?

Not only that, there's now evidence that getting Pfizer's Covid Vaccine makes it much more likely that you'll get a specific Covid Variant:

For this reason alone, it's looking like getting Pfizer's Covid Vaccine can be worse than not getting a Covid vaccine at all.

That has always been a good question. Why would a vaccinated person be afraid of an un-vaccinated person if they believe in their vaccine?

Not only that, there's now evidence that getting Pfizer's Covid Vaccine makes it much more likely that you'll get a specific Covid Variant:

For this reason alone, it's looking like getting Pfizer's Covid Vaccine can be worse than not getting a Covid vaccine at all.

Thanks for your input, I always enjoy what you have to say and you have what a lot of people are missing. It's called common sense and the ability to do great research.

Well we know the CEO of phizer said you'll need your annual covid jab. Lol. The herd will be there like the zombies to get their fresh stick every 6 months to a year.

I do believe their are people that are actually addicted to vaccines. They seem to get a thrill out of getting them. That seemed to really start in adults when the yearly flu shot came around. I have no doubt their is something in that, that is very addicting, much like a cigarettes.

A virus lacks the ability to replicate on its own;

It requires the assistance of a host cells’ duplicating equipment, in order to borrow enzymes and other molecules to concoct more viruses;

A virus is “not a living organism, it is simply a well-organised molecular messenger.” (Fabio Romero, Institute of Human Virology);

The human body has trillions of viruses and micro-organisms present, that live in our skin, intestines, mucous membranes…

The presence of a virus does not mean it is the cause of an illness;

We are breathing viruses, eating them, touching them.

No Clinical Virological research since 1933 has been able to demonstrate or prove a link between a virus and contagion. NOT ONE!

Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

Viruses cannot enter through wounds because we bleed outwardly, not inwardly.

Viruses do not ‘exist’ outside of petri-dish solutions or a living body.

Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

Viruses do not ‘infect’ or ‘invade’ cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place. Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

Viruses’ primary function is to dissolve dead matter.

Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste.

Viruses are very specific protein structures.

Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles. Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.
*Break*

So, if we wipe out humanity, the virus will die.

so i suppose you think the polio virus has all but eradicated itself worldwide?

A good question I think would be, what poison is it that causes polio in humans? As we have seen from good research that germ theory is not correct in many ways, it would be interesting to see what actually causes Polio. I do need to look more into that, so thankyou for pointing that out. I do know this much:

polio-vaccine

graph England Measles Scurvy

Since correlation does not imply or promise causation, the disappearance of these diseases could be attributed to better hygiene, improved sanitation, as well as a number of other technological advances, all of which came to the scene at the same time as vaccines.

All of a sudden we had flushing toilets and clean running water. We became aware of the importance of nutrition and food sanitation. We covered cesspools and cleaned up the stables and the streets. Better technology, hygiene, and sanitation allowed us to live more salubrious lives, free of dis-ease.

These changes were made well before vaccines were introduced and as a result death rates for these diseases dropped significantly. It just so happens that after these vaccines were introduced, they continued to drop.

Learn more:

It requires the assistance of a host cells’ duplicating equipment, in order to borrow enzymes and other molecules to concoct more viruses;

A virus is “not a living organism, it is simply a well-organised molecular messenger.” (Fabio Romero, Institute of Human Virology);

The human body has trillions of viruses and micro-organisms present, that live in our skin, intestines, mucous membranes…

No Clinical Virological research since 1933 has been able to demonstrate or prove a link between a virus and contagion. NOT ONE!

Viruses cannot enter through the skin or eyes. Such vectors do not work because the mucus membranes and the immune system discard small amounts of foreign proteins such as viruses.

Viruses cannot function without a host cell that manufactures them and encodes them, and viruses cannot replicate without a host cell.

Viruses do not ‘infect’ or ‘invade’ cells. They are not alive to do so in the first place. Viruses almost never dissolve living tissue, unless in specific circumstances such as polio and degenerative nervous system diseases where metal toxicity is present.

Cells produce different viral strains depending on the condition of the tissue involved.

There are 320,000 viral strains inherent to the human body, and each cell contains the viral protein makeup to manufacture each strain when the body calls for it.

Viruses are sequenced/encoded by blood cells via RNA/DNA to break down specific dead and dying tissue and waste.

Coughing, sneezing, and spitting is not a vector for the transmission of viruses. Saliva and mucus membranes break down any such particles. Skin is not a vector either because viruses cannot cross dead skin layers.
*Break*

Animals also create viruses in their systems. After all we are also animals.

Colds, flu, and pneumonia, once considered exclusively bacterial diseases, are now often blamed on a virus.

“Take colds for instance. How is it that infants have about eight colds per year while the parents only a few? How is it that those persons isolated at observation posts in the North and South Poles ‘catch’ colds during their stay? How is it that between 1965-67 the National Institutes of Health’s cold laboratories in Bethesda, Maryland conducted experiments that showed everything but contagion? Volunteers were swabbed daily with supposed cold “viruses” taken directly from those suffering colds, and none became ill. More in the control group developed colds. In the meantime, shortly following traditional Thanksgiving feasts, the number of colds in both groups increased dramatically as would be expected when excessively rich food and drink is consumed during holiday festivities.

“What’s happening is, like I said, we have colds, which are mainly bacterial, which go feed on toxic tissue that’s been damaged – we don’t eat well enough, we don’t eat all raw and therefore we accumulate toxicity. So bacteria have to come in and eat that waste product because we can’t keep up with all the waste. OK. So that’s what a cold is. Flu is mainly viral. Some bacteria may be active during flu. Some areas of our bodies may not be so contaminated that bacteria – the natural way that we cleanse with bacteria when we’re overloaded with toxicity or waste products, will help us. But when we are so toxic that the bacteria are poisoned by the tissue, from chemical inundation, then we have to make solvents. Each cell makes a solvent. Each cell makes a soap to help clean itself. And it’s a union. It’s like a factory. All the particular cells get together and say, “Let’s make this to help clean ourselves.” So they make enzymes which we will call soap to do that. So there’s nothing dormant about it. It’s just that when the accumulation of industrially contaminated waste is so great and you can’t use microbes then the cells make solvents, that is, viruses we call flu.”- Aajonus Vonderplanitz

*Break*

Animals also create viruses in their systems. After all we are also animals.

Yes, I was, of course, being pedantic. The virus is present in bats and they've just learned to deal with it. Hence why if you go to Yunnan, where there are lots of bats, and then take your bats or pangolins back to your virus center in a country with lax safety protocols, then there's a chance your virus will get out.

Forum List

Back