What Do The States With The Highest Infection Rates Have In Common?

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Can anyone guess?
I'll give you a little hint:
They are ALL BLUE STATES!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what the woman heath expert standing behind President Trump on the stage who is "data-driven" thinks of this fact?
Is it 'God's Way' to punish the baby murderers and the queers and the LIBs who like to watch men showering in little school girls change rooms?
Is it true that the more guns you have the less chance you have of getting the virus?

C'mon, admit it, you sat down and asked yourself, "what is the most ignorant, bigoted, provocative post I can write to prove to everyone on the board what a piece of shit Trump cultists are."

I must say, you did a great job.

Its probably just that those states are more densely populated, and have more travelers to and from China, but God works in mysterious ways....
Psalm 145:20 ESV / 187 helpful votes
The Lord preserves all who love him, but all the wicked he will destroy.

Its probably just that those states are more densely populated, and have more travelers to and from China, but God works in mysterious ways....

Matthew 5:45
so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.

Actually, the Blue states are the ones that initially resisted Trump's travel ban (and insisted it was racist)...

As a result, the outbreaks in Washington state and California were traced back to individuals that returned from Wuhan, China, while the outbreak in New York was traced back to someone that returned from Iran...

so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust.
Cool quote, but its actually more complicated than your post:
Matthew 5:45 - Wikipedia

Actually, the Blue states are the ones that initially resisted Trump's travel ban (and insisted it was racist)...

As a result, the outbreaks in Washington state and California were traced back to individuals that returned from Wuhan, China, while the outbreak in New York was traced back to someone that returned from Iran...

Being "diverse" means having more international travel. This is not a good thing, generally.

And for spreading disease? LOL!!!

Cool quote, but its actually more complicated than your post:
Matthew 5:45 - Wikipedia

And so in yours....that is the thing about taking single verses from the bible...which was sort of my point.

Also, I like Wikipedia for a lot of things, but I would never turn to it for Biblical commentary.

Its probably just that those states are more densely populated,
You got off to a great start with that answer............then went straight down hill
Actually, the Trump admin's incompetence directly lead to the outbreak in WA. You think it was a coincidence the first community spread happened in WA? Think again.

U.S. workers without protective gear assisted coronavirus evacuees, HHS whistleblower says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...-coronavirus-evacuees-hhs-whistleblower-says/

The complaint alleges HHS staffers were “improperly deployed” and were “not properly trained or equipped to operate in a public health emergency situation.” The complaint also alleges the workers were potentially exposed to coronavirus because appropriate steps were not taken to protect them and staffers were not trained in wearing personal protective equipment, even though they had face-to-face contact with returning passengers. The workers were in contact with passengers in an airplane hangar where evacuees were received and on two other occasions: when they helped distribute keys for room assignments and hand out colored ribbons for identification purposes.

They're all states who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.

Ga has one of the highest rates of infection based on their population...do they refuse to enforce our immigration laws?

C'mon, admit it, you sat down and asked yourself, "what is the most ignorant, bigoted, provocative post I can write to prove to everyone on the board what a piece of shit Trump cultists are."

I must say, you did a great job.
Berg The problem is scum like that will be around long after the POS in the WH is gone

They're all states who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.
Do you Trumpette's practice being ignorant? Otherwise, how do you come up with such stupid statements so quickly?

You got off to a great start with that answer............then went straight down hill
Actually, the Trump admin's incompetence directly lead to the outbreak in WA. You think it was a coincidence the first community spread happened in WA? Think again.

U.S. workers without protective gear assisted coronavirus evacuees, HHS whistleblower says
https://www.washingtonpost.com/heal...-coronavirus-evacuees-hhs-whistleblower-says/

The complaint alleges HHS staffers were “improperly deployed” and were “not properly trained or equipped to operate in a public health emergency situation.” The complaint also alleges the workers were potentially exposed to coronavirus because appropriate steps were not taken to protect them and staffers were not trained in wearing personal protective equipment, even though they had face-to-face contact with returning passengers. The workers were in contact with passengers in an airplane hangar where evacuees were received and on two other occasions: when they helped distribute keys for room assignments and hand out colored ribbons for identification purposes.
The deployments took place Jan. 28 to 31, around the time when the first planeload of evacuees arrived at March, and Feb. 2 to Feb. 7, during the time when additional flights were arriving at Travis. The planes each carried about 200 Americans who were repatriated from Wuhan.

After their deployments, the workers returned to their normal duties, some taking commercial airline flights to return to their offices around the country, the lawyers said.

“Our client was concerned that ACF staff — who were potentially exposed to the coronavirus — were allowed to leave quarantined areas and return to their communities, where they may have spread the coronavirus to others,” said Lauren Naylor, one of the whistleblower’s lawyers.

Can anyone guess?
I'll give you a little hint:
They are ALL BLUE STATES!!!!!!!!!!!! HAAA HAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wonder what the woman heath expert standing behind President Trump on the stage who is "data-driven" thinks of this fact?
Is it 'God's Way' to punish the baby murderers and the queers and the LIBs who like to watch men showering in little school girls change rooms?
Is it true that the more guns you have the less chance you have of getting the virus?
palm.jpeg

Berg The problem is scum like that will be around long after the POS in the WH is gone
Right. They're called watchers of Faux. Which, in the long run, is a bigger problem than the Groper-in-Chief.

The photo I saw showed that the ones with protective gear were interacting with the passengers, and the ones w/o protective gear were not.
On the airplane I saw another photo where all the passengers were in seats very close together. So the virus could have also spread from the passengers.

Being "diverse" means having more international travel. This is not a good thing, generally.

More international travel is a good thing to anyone not a xenophobe.

Not when it comes to disease. Or the flow of terrorism. Or the flow of illegal aliens.

Jeeze, those all sound like real things, when all you have is an accusation of "phobia".

It is not irrational to fear disease and terrorism and illegal aliens.

Indeed, it is irrational to NOT fear real dangers. And irresponsible.

Forum List

Back