Where’s Joe Bidhiden?

According to this, starting Monday, he will have briefings with hand-picked reporters...

Biden plans shadow coronavirus briefings
Ever since his commanding victories Tuesday against Bernie Sanders in Florida, Illinois and Arizona, Biden has made no public appearances or statements. Instead, he said, he has been spending time privately talking to health officials, businesses, governors and members of Congress.

Now, he said, his house is being outfitted with equipment that would enable him to livestream events, have interactive tele-press conferences and broadcast interviews with network television.

“I would like to get in the position and we're trying to work out so that the headquarters ... to be able to accommodate my directly answering questions in front of a press that's assigned to me,” he said. “We've hired a professional team to do that now. And excuse the expression that's a little above my pay grade to know how to do that.”

That way his gaffes won’t become public?

According to this, starting Monday, he will have briefings with hand-picked reporters...

Biden plans shadow coronavirus briefings
Ever since his commanding victories Tuesday against Bernie Sanders in Florida, Illinois and Arizona, Biden has made no public appearances or statements. Instead, he said, he has been spending time privately talking to health officials, businesses, governors and members of Congress.

Now, he said, his house is being outfitted with equipment that would enable him to livestream events, have interactive tele-press conferences and broadcast interviews with network television.

“I would like to get in the position and we're trying to work out so that the headquarters ... to be able to accommodate my directly answering questions in front of a press that's assigned to me,” he said. “We've hired a professional team to do that now. And excuse the expression that's a little above my pay grade to know how to do that.”

That way his gaffes won’t become public?
I guess Trump should be like Joe and just cherry pick a few reporters for the White House Press Corp.

It’s for the children.

Can anyone actually imagine that fucking knob trying to lead this country?

No, me neither.

a2230d1457ff34b4.jpg

Forum List

Back