What do the Following All Have in Common?

None are smiling......

~S~

By Jove I think you've got it. Must say, that's anticlimactic.

Well since the OP seems to have seen the error of his ways and has slithered away to hide in the bushes making low moaning noises, let's go for Round Two.

What do these all have in common?

upload_2019-12-3_19-35-58-png.293043

=

Babe_Ruth_1922.jpeg-e1552328054977.jpeg

billie-holiday-9341902-1-402.jpg

* there's some debate about whether #4 applies

I was goin to guess that they all had deviated septums from too much cocaine.

….especially that last guy.

None are smiling......

~S~

By Jove I think you've got it. Must say, that's anticlimactic.

Well since the OP seems to have seen the error of his ways and has slithered away to hide in the bushes making low moaning noises, let's go for Round Two.

What do these all have in common?

upload_2019-12-3_19-35-58-png.293043

=

Babe_Ruth_1922.jpeg-e1552328054977.jpeg

billie-holiday-9341902-1-402.jpg

* there's some debate about whether #4 applies
They’re all bigger assholes than you?

I thought this might be a fun challenge, better than swallowing a Tidepod anyway.

Oh, I could hear all the Millenials sighing in disappointment, but alass, we cant all be making chlorene farts for a week, now can we?

The riddle is this: What do all these pictures have in common?

View attachment 293043

View attachment 293044

View attachment 293045

View attachment 293047

View attachment 293048

Just post your guess and I will tell you if you are right.

they trigger conservatives into behaving like trump?

I thought this might be a fun challenge, better than swallowing a Tidepod anyway.

Oh, I could hear all the Millenials sighing in disappointment, but alass, we cant all be making chlorene farts for a week, now can we?

View attachment 293043

View attachment 293044

View attachment 293045

View attachment 293047

View attachment 293048

all could beat fat assed donnie in 2020.

View attachment 293043

View attachment 293044

View attachment 293045

View attachment 293047

View attachment 293048

they are all better people than trump and you?

They are all in their 70's or older?

They are all past their prime time?

--------------------------
plastic? what the heck does that mean????

As in 'plastic surgery'.

Pelosi almost has a Michael Jackson nose, lol. Bidens grin is ridiculously fake, and Sanders and Bloomberg look like they have had nose jobs too as the base of their noses are very narrow compared to the length and thickness of the ridge of the nose.

Thus 'plastic; its the future'.

Old pics of pre plastic surgery.

iu

Joe-Biden-Plastic-Surgery-Fact-or-Rumor.jpg

iu
iu

iu

iu

Last edited:
All of them would be better than the idiot we currently have in office?
Yeah, megaBillionaire, TV star, successful writer, never called an idiot prior to running for President and he wins on his first try.

No, methinks YOU are the idiot.

Yeah, megaBillionaire, TV star, successful writer, never called an idiot prior to running for President and he wins on his first try.

That's quite a list of accomplishments. Let's start with the first one.

He's rich because he was raised with a silver spoon. He's president because people like you idolize him for being rich.

People like you are completely void of rational thought when it comes to praising orange Jesus. Everything he does is good. Nothing he does is bad.

He's rich because he was raised with a silver spoon. He's president because people like you idolize him for being rich.
People like you are completely void of rational thought when it comes to praising orange Jesus. Everything he does is good. Nothing he does is bad.
Lol, your rationalization of how Trump has been successful is just horse shit and you know it. You are blowing more partisan BS out of your pie hole and no body buys it except for your fellow TDS morons.

When Ben Carson was in the running some of you were claiming that it doesnt take a proverbial brain surgeon to be a brain surgeon, roflmao. Even brain surgeons are stupid if you disagree with Dimocrats, BWAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! ! !

Now, piss off and go bite your Trump chew toy.

Lol, your rationalization of how Trump has been successful is just horse shit and you know it. You are blowing more partisan BS out of your pie hole and no body buys it except for your fellow TDS morons.

When Ben Carson was in the running some of you were claiming that it doesnt take a proverbial brain surgeon to be a brain surgeon, roflmao. Even brain surgeons are stupid if you disagree with Dimocrats, BWAHAHAHAHAH! ! ! ! !

Now, piss off and go bite your Trump chew toy.

Was Trump born rich? Yes or no.

It's sooooo fucking hard to get rich when you start there. What an amazing accomplishment.

As in 'plastic surgery'.

Pelosi almost has a Michael Jackson nose, lol. Bidens grin is ridiculously fake, and Sanders and Bloomberg look like they have had nose jobs too as the base of their noses are very narrow compared to the length and thickness of the ridge of the nose.

iu

iu
iu

iu

iu

Chelsea Clinton has them all beat as the most fake of them all.

Chelsea-Clinton-plastic-surgery-before-after.jpg

It's sooooo fucking hard to get rich when you start there. What an amazing accomplishment.
Everyone in the USA is rich by global standards, even our 'poor'.

So define what you mean by 'rich' and maybe we can talk about it.

I think of 'rich' as that class of people who no longer have to work to pay their bills.

Everyone in the USA is rich by global standards, even our 'poor'.

So define what you mean by 'rich' and maybe we can talk about it.

I think of 'rich' as that class of people who no longer have to work to pay their bills.

Yea I didn't think I'd get a straight answer out of you. Get back to me when you grow a spine and learn to answer a simple fucking question.

Was Trump born rich? Yes or fucking no. Simple question. You just want to tap-dance around it because you're citing his wealth as a point of success when it should be clear that HE WAS BORN WEALTHY.

Go invest in a dictionary. Look up the words "rich", "wealthy", and "spineless-coward-who-can't-answer-a-simple-question". Then get back to me when you're able to form a coherent argument instead of playing stupid.

Great, thanks.

As in 'plastic surgery'.

iu

iu
iu

iu

iu

You ACTUALLY thought you could make a fake point with a photoshop of Bernie Sanders wearing a Groucho funny nose and glasses?

d0ca8d082334f6b4242187f4dda14c6bc701d9e9.jpeg

I knew you were a dishonest HACK but --- holy SHIT.

And there's a simple easy way to demonstrate. Watch this.

Hey OP: One question, YES or NO answer.

IS The Bronx in Germany?

Cue crickets.

Forum List

Back