What do Modern women offer…

What I hear from these young Men is that by the time these women are in college they’ve already been indoctrinated with the feminist agenda and have none of the personality or skills they are looking for. You’re obviously right that the potential to find a more traditional woman reduces greatly as they age.
So INCEL-like.

Thankfully most of the truly traditional women in the US these days come from environments where there are sufficient numbers of traditional Men to marry.
Yes, and they produce children that childless lib perverts want to corrupt and ruin by turning them into homosexuals

What are we supposed to offer you? What do you offer us, besides whining?
Let’s see… the average age of these gentlemen is probably 25-26. They all have college degrees or trade school educations which they have turned into good paying careers with the potential for advancement over the next decade. They’re financially stable, with good morals and values, no criminal records. All but one are very handsome and in good shape.

What I hear from these young Men is that by the time these women are in college they’ve already been indoctrinated with the feminist agenda and have none of the personality or skills they are looking for. You’re obviously right that the potential to find a more traditional woman reduces greatly as they age.
Yes, they've been indoctrinated, but at that age (18-20), they are still malleable. They allowed themselves to be indoctrinated because they were desperate for acceptance. With a minimum of effort, they can be led out of that silliness. by their early twenties, they've dated a few liberal men, so they are sure to be bitter.

Competent, educated women with good paying jobs are swinging HARD to the Democratic Party and may be the reason the midterms are much less disastrous this year.
In many cases women that real men cant stand to be around after they get their rocks off

Yes, they've been indoctrinated, but at that age (18-20), they are still malleable
These gentlemen have their own lives and interests. They’re not looking for projects or build-your-own kits. They’re looking for women who see relationships the same way they do and want to live that lifestyle.

Let’s see… the average age of these gentlemen is probably 25-26. They all have college degrees or trade school educations which they have turned into good paying careers with the potential for advancement over the next decade. They’re financially stable, with good morals and values, no criminal records. All but one are very handsome and in good shape.
So full of themselves? Why do they need a subservient woman if things are so grand?

So full of themselves? Why do they need a subservient woman if things are so grand?
You continue to have a serious misunderstanding of what a Traditional woman is. They’re not slaves, property, or anything if the sort. But I’m not going to waste my time explaining that to you again.

Traditional Men tend to believe that marriage and family are a vital part of having a full and good life. These young Men (with maybe one exception) aren’t “full of themselves “. They’re focused on their lives and their careers. They believe in personal responsibility and living a proper life. They would like to find someone to share their lives and good fortune with. They’re not emotionless monsters like me.

These gentlemen have their own lives and interests. They’re not looking for projects or build-your-own kits. They’re looking for women who see relationships the same way they do and want to live that lifestyle.
That's their mistake. They seek instant gratification. They want a woman who is their age, and who share all of their interests from day one, and wants to marry them and have their babies. But, let me guess . . . they also want her to have a good-paying job/career, since they don't want to live on one income? They want a "traditional woman," who will have their baby, and brag about how she returned to work in only a week, leaving their infant with the excellent "teachers" at the day care.

Look, it isn't like I'm advising a year of drudgery helping a girl develop into the kind of woman they seek. There are benefits along the way. But it will take some effort. If they are not willing to make the effort to get what they want, I have to question whether they are a traditional man. Sounds like they're looking for a second mommy, to be frank.

Establishing career and income before marriage is a biblical principle.

Proverbs 24:27 — King James Version (KJV 1900)​

27 Prepare thy work without,
And make it fit for thyself in the field;
And afterwards build thine house.

They want a woman who is their age, and who share all of their interests from day one, and wants to marry them and have their babies. But, let me guess . . . they also want her to have a good-paying job/career, since they don't want to live on one income? They want a "traditional woman," who will have their baby, and brag about how she returned to work in only a week, leaving their infant with the excellent "teachers" at the day care.
No. That’s the exact opposite of what they want. They want traditional stay-at-home housewives and (possibly) mothers. They want the traditional one income, nuclear family. They are willing to be the sole bread-winner.

Forum List

Back