What Do Mitt Romney And Muhammed Ali Have In Common?

The answer to the inane questions like this is, Romney served as much time as Obama and Clinton combined.

Romney protested for the draft, can we please have a link to back that bit of information?

How's about a picture? That's Willard on the right...

article-2083002-0F5B49EB00000578-536_634x495.jpg
And this was a protest for what?

The draft he dodged.

Both beleive in a false god.

That makes you one of those arrogant egotistical pricks who believes they are going to rise up from the grave, join Hey Zeus floating on a cloud, move on the paradise and live forever......ROTFLMAO!!

How's about a picture? That's Willard on the right...

article-2083002-0F5B49EB00000578-536_634x495.jpg
And this was a protest for what?

The draft he dodged.
There isn't enough time as you know, to get into the long drawn out details of where Mitt Romney was at accademically within his schooling, future goals, religion goals and beliefs in conjunction with his American beliefs, and what exactly were all of his circumstances in that time period that formed his beliefs and knowledge of these things within that time period, but I see it all as desperation on your part at this point & time, to even use the old draft redux argument against a canidate these days, as it was used on Clinton to no affect, nor will it be used on Romney with any affect, so give it up why don't you?

There isn't enough time as you know, to get into the long drawn out details of where Mitt Romney was at accademically within his schooling, future goals, religion goals and beliefs in conjunction with his American beliefs, and what exactly were all of his circumstances in that time period that formed his beliefs and knowledge of these things within that time period, but I see it all as desperation on your part at this point & time, to even use the old draft redux argument against a canidate these days, as it was used on Clinton to no affect, nor will it be used on Romney with any affect, so give it up why don't you?

Translation: "I'm full of shit and a big fat hypocrite because I despise that draft dodging Clinton and Ali, but I'm voting for Romney no matter what."

And the Romneybots fall silent...

I'll speak up. I lived those days. AND I was left wing back then.

We were being fed a whole lot of horse hockey to quote a great man. You had the most remarkable situation where JFK had only given advisers.

A position only slightly elevated from Eisenhower to the SV. JFK wanted to draw down, but sadly a very nasty afternoon in Dallas ended that.

Then LBJ jakes the crap out of the war. Democrat. He made a fortune out of Vietnam.

Do you want me to continue?

You mean dodged the draft like Bill Clinton did?

Hey, at least Mitt Romney is sober. Hasn't touched a drop of alcohol in his entire life. Meanwhile, both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama spent their lives getting stoned on illegal narcotics. No wonder they believe in such profoundly stupid policies - their brain cells have all been fried.

Hey, at least Mitt Romney is sober. Hasn't touched a drop of alcohol in his entire life. Meanwhile, both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama spent their lives getting stoned on illegal narcotics. No wonder they believe in such profoundly stupid policies - their brain cells have all been fried.

Translation: "I slammed Clinton for a draft dodger every chance I got, but now that it's my guy I have to deflect with drugs and alcohol."

Translation: "I'm full of shit and a big fat hypocrite because I despise that draft dodging Clinton and Ali, but I'm voting for Romney no matter what."

It was a very volatile time. And btw his name was Cassius Clay. And when he chose to become a devotee of Islam, many started to understand that a forced military would never work.

I personally credit Ali with changing how we see military.

You are full of it when you say you despise Clinton and Ali, because this is all political against a republican canidate, but you think we don't know this, and decide to spin it like you just did..wow

We were being fed a whole lot of horse hockey to quote a great man. You had the most remarkable situation where JFK had only given advisers.

A position only slightly elevated from Eisenhower to the SV. JFK wanted to draw down, but sadly a very nasty afternoon in Dallas ended that.

Then LBJ jakes the crap out of the war. Democrat. He made a fortune out of Vietnam.

Oh yes, do go on. Your drunk ramblings in the morning are amusing...and have nothing to do with the topic. Most people are pretty sold on the whole "Vietnam was fucked up" storyline.

Romney protested for the draft and dodged it. Ali protested against the draft and dodged it. Conservatives have been slamming Ali for decades over it, but are now poised to vote for Romney.

They both used their religious belief to avoid military service...Romney four times.

Thats interesting. I went on a Mormon mission and served during Vietnam. So your argument is rather pointless.
Can you imagine the amount of drugs sotorio would have used if he lived the sixties.
Talk about a drug induced haze.

You are full of it when you say you despise Clinton and Ali, because this is all political against a republican canidate, but you think we don't know this, and decide to spin it like you just did..wow

I don't despise Ali and Clinton for dodging the draft. They were opposed to it. You on the other hand, I'm guessing, don't approve of their protesting and avoiding the draft, am I right?

Translation: "I slammed Clinton for a draft dodger every chance I got, but now that it's my guy I have to deflect with drugs and alcohol."

Who, look most of the problems we have in attempting to deal with the Vietnamese conflict is because all the lines are blurred regarding the draft and all the rules associated with it.

Oh yes, do go on. Your drunk ramblings in the morning are amusing...and have nothing to do with the topic. Most people are pretty sold on the whole "Vietnam was fucked up" storyline.

Romney protested for the draft and dodged it. Ali protested against the draft and dodged it. Conservatives have been slamming Ali for decades over it, but are now poised to vote for Romney.

Ok Who.

You have two options. :D

Go live in a jungle and fight guys for no reason and it's not a real war and your President LBJ has sold you out and it's hot and nasty.

OR

Go to France door to door and try to convert a French man/woman to Mormonism.

:lol:

I'll take the jungle and the VC.

Forum List

Back