What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Name ONE from this forum. ONE.

Because you know damn well I've got a long list of rightwingers on this forum that do not accept 2020 result.
i’m not going to dig up old threads and comments where posters said trump wasn’t legit but there were many that parroted that line from their leaders

You remember all the rhetoric as liberals laughed at Trump for suggesting the White House was spying on Trump. Yeah, so funny, what a dope right? Oh sure, "Obama wasn't spying on Trump". That's right, he was just involved.

Once again Trump gets the last laugh. Are liberals prepared to concede they were wrong again?
Rubbish, I never believe what tramp says.

The Free Beacon dropped Fusion GPS in May, 2016. Steele began working on his dossier in June, 2016. It did not originate on their dime.

Are you playing dumb or does it come naturally with you?
Oh who am I kidding, you're a lying demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
:rolleyes:
Are you talking about the AlfaBank server?

Are you talking about Carter Page?

Are you talking about Flynn's calls to the Russian Embassy?

None were "spying on Trump"

No stupid. In what manner did this happen?

Was there a wire tap? Prove it

It's already proven you Motherfucking liar. I've posted the proof three times in this thread - but you just keep lying - because you're a fucking psychopath Nazi.

You vile scum cannot be reasoned with - you're not sane and you reject objective reality in favor of your filthy Reich.

Are you talking about the AlfaBank server?

The one you flat out lied about?

Remember psychopath - I exposed your lie earlier. But that won't stop you, you're pathological.

The Alfa Bank lie you're spewing is what got Sussman busted
Are you talking about Carter Page?

Are you talking about Flynn's calls to the Russian Embassy?

None were "spying on Trump"

All were spying on Trump, you pathological maggot.

It's already proven you Motherfucking liar. I've posted the proof three times in this thread - but you just keep lying - because you're a fucking psychopath Nazi.

You vile scum cannot be reasoned with - you're not sane and you reject objective reality in favor of your filthy Reich.
Great. Give me post numbers.

Forum List

Back