What do liberals think about Trump's statement he was spied on now?

Are you playing dumb or does it come naturally with you?
Oh who am I kidding, you're a lying demented avenger subverted demoralized zombie.
:rolleyes:

Yes, Leech is pathological.

As was the case with Hitler's Nazis in the 1930's - the democrat Nazis think they can alter reality with their lies.

Leech believes that if he tells a lie often enough in service of his Reich, that lie will become reality.

democrats are simply insane - and highly dangerous.

i’m not going to
BouncyUnnaturalCaiman-max-1mb.gif

The one you flat out lied about?

Remember psychopath - I exposed your lie earlier. But that won't stop you, you're pathological.

The Alfa Bank lie you're spewing is what got Sussman busted

All were spying on Trump, you pathological maggot.
A. Carter Page. His FIRST FISA warrant was issued months after he left the Trump campaign (because his connections to Russians became public)

B. AlfaBank. The server in Trump Tower that was communicating almost solely with the Russian bank was never directly accessed. All they ever looked at were internet addresses. Which if I'm not mistaken are public.

C. Flynn. Any private citizen that calls the Russian Embassy should expect to have their conversation monitored. Is that news to you?

So...what?

No lie is out of bounds for you Nazis, no matter how many times said lie has been exposed.

Maybe when you tell the lie this time, no one will notice?

{
Durham accuses Sussmann of lying to the general counsel of the FBI in September 2016 when Sussmann delivered documents and data to the FBI supposedly supporting a claim that Russia’s Alfa Bank was used as a direct conduit between former President Trump’s campaign and the Kremlin. According to Durham, Sussman told the FBI general counsel that he was not delivering the information on behalf of any client. The indictment not only details multiple billings to the Clinton campaign as the data was collected and the documents created; it claims Sussman billed the campaign for the actual meeting with the FBI. At the time, Perkins Coie attorney Marc Elias was general counsel for the Clinton campaign. Both men have since left the firm.

The big trick in 2016 was the general effort to create a Russia collusion scandal with the help of Justice Department insiders and an eager, enabling media.

It was only last October, for instance, that we learned that then-President Obama was briefed by his CIA director, John Brennan, on an intelligence report that Clinton planned to tie then-candidate Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server.” That was on July 28, 2016 — three days before the Russia investigation was initiated.}

Ooze back to your sewer now, Nazi filth - and repeat this same lie in a few weeks when you think the decent folk have forgotten.
Where does that say that the server was directly hacked?

It doesn't?

Oh

Farouk is lying. Reread his posts from 2017 - a virulent Russian Collusion hoaxter.

Yeah, read my posts about Russian collusion, Fruitcake...

Here I am saying I didn't see any evidence of Russian collusion...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

And here I am, accepting Muller's findings on Russian collusion...

I've said all along I would wait until Mueller's report came out before rendering a judgement of guilt or innocence and I posted Mueller's report exonerated trump after it was released.

Are you ever not batshit insane?

Ever?? :ack-1:

A. Carter Page. His FIRST FISA warrant was issued months after he left the Trump campaign (because his connections to Russians became public)

There were no "connections." The CIA and FBI fabricated the story in hopes of coercing Page to work with them to frame Trump.

This is in court documents, you fucking psychopath.

B. AlfaBank. The server in Trump Tower that was communicating almost solely with the Russian bank was never directly accessed. All they ever looked at were internet addresses. Which if I'm not mistaken are public.

Except that there was no server and the FBI bugged Trump tower to spy and the opposition candidate and then the President of the United States.

This is all in court documents I provider in message #1209 you pathological lying fuck.

C. Flynn. Any private citizen that calls the Russian Embassy should expect to have their conversation monitored. Is that news to you?

Flynn was the National Security Advisor to the President Elect of the United States, you fucking moron. The FBI spying on the administration is treason.

And FUNNY - when Quid Pro had his NSA start dealing with Iran in December on 2020 - you Nazis thought it was peachy.

So...what?
You're a psychopath, a pathological liar, a traitor, and a Nazi. Yes, that makes you a bad person.

There were no "connections." The CIA and FBI fabricated the story in hopes of coercing Page to work with them to frame Trump.

This is in court documents, you fucking psychopath.

Except that there was no server and the FBI bugged Trump tower to spy and the opposition candidate and then the President of the United States.

This is all in court documents I provider in message #1209 you pathological lying fuck.

Flynn was the National Security Advisor to the President Elect of the United States, you fucking moron. The FBI spying on the administration is treason.

And FUNNY - when Quid Pro had his NSA start dealing with Iran in December on 2020 - you Nazis thought it was peachy.

You're a psychopath, a pathological liar, a traitor, and a Nazi. Yes, that makes you a bad person.

Page was never really part of Trump's campaign. He attended one meeting with other campaign folks which didn't include Trump; who he never met or spoke with.

why did you edit my post before quoting it?
You said you will not provide even ONE example of a Dem member on this board not accepting election result.

You were CORRECTLY quoted on that and no one cares about your lame attempts at excuses. Get lost.

You said you will not provide even ONE example of a Dem member on this board not accepting election result.

You were CORRECTLY quoted on that and no one cares about your lame attempts at excuses. Get lost.
no i am not gonna dig up the thousands of post claiming trump wasn’t legit cause of the russian hoax. We know you all did

Poor Farouk - for 3 years you lied and plotted and schemed around the "RUSHING COALUSHUN" hoax - now you want to lie that all into the cornfield.

R.b754adb5a5de16aefea09194a27bc999

You're deranged, Fruitcake. Again, this is what I actually said in regards to Russian collusion...

I’ve seen no evidence to date that trump colluded with Russia in regards to them hacking Democrats. So no, I have not made any such accusation. Like most others, I’m waiting for Mueller to release his report on the matter before I render a judgement on it.

Forum List

Back