What would Trump do if he was President now?

Look, it was a trump lawyer, what can I say? I have told you how stupid Republican Trump lawyers, invariably are. Habba almost got thrown in jail, last week. So, the guy's answer to the judge was, shall we say in artful. I sure the judges are fair minded and give crib points, understand the legal people he hires and nobody will remember, and it will blow over before the election, as who listens to all those mainstream news outlets anyway?

But seriouly, if asking the open ended question on a message board of "What would Trump do if he was President now?" in light of last weeks courtroom testimony, surely you knew somebody would say the obvious and then back it up with screen shots or links, that placing a hit on his opposition would be the first thing up.
It was an absurd question that came out of left field, in order to creat exactly this kind of buzz among the stupid....I would have been left dumbstruck by such an idiotic scenario, proposed by a judge who themself should should have known better.

Congratulations on being so fucking thick that you actually fell for it....And you were allegedly in the military?

I post fact. I dare you to substantively dispute any part of my post.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings, but I tend to take all news services right, left, and center(if there is a center news service) with a big grain of salt. They all purport to report all the news and all think themselves balanced. I'm just having fun with the thread of what Trump would do, in light of current events in the news. So, if he were president he would do as he pleases no matter what anybody said and his lawyers (feeble as they may be) would back him up, whether they believed it or not. If illegal, he would not be impeached, and if not impeached, he could not be tried, and if tried, he would have immunity, I'm sure. :auiqs.jpg:

What would Trump do if he was President now?
Aid to Ukraine
Isreal Gaza war
US soldiers killed in Jordan
Yemen rebels trying to bomb commercial ships and US military
How would he vote on the border bill negotiated in the Senate
Economy

There are many Trump supporters on this site. What will he do.
If he was president none of that shit would have happened. Dumbass.

Pardon everyone charges Jan 6 just to piss you off.
The world is on the brink and he pardons felons.?
He did great in his first term and will do even better in his second term now that he knows who he can and cannot trust in the dirty swamp of US politics.
*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years

The world is on the brink and he pardons felons.?

*We do not have a wall on the Mexico border paid for by Mexico.

*He did not repeal and replace Obamacare with a better program.

*He promised to invest 550 billion dollars for infrastructure. He did not do that.

*He promised to bring back manufacturing jobs to USA. By 2020 there was very little improvement in the US manufacturing sector.

*Promised no cuts to social security but then proposed cuts to social security but congress would not approve.

*Promised to grow the economy by 4% every year. Not one year did he grow the economy by 4%.

*Eliminate the federal debt in 8 years. He did not have 8 years but he increased the national debt more than any President in 4 years.
Taking all that at face value (which I don't), it's still a better deal than the last 3+ years of Pedo Peter and his puppet masters.

At least he can find a podium and speak coherently...
First he has to figure out Haley was not speaker of the house and he ran against Hillary Clintonm not Obama in 2016.
If he finds the podium who knows what he will get mixed up on.
How do we have two candidates lodsing cognitive abilities.

Who are the specific people who are part of the deep state that will be fired
well many of the better known ones right off the bat of course because that is what the new president does and CAN DO. DoJ, FBI, CIA current heads, and underlings who are in line with their hidden policy. Disban many of the agencies and departments i mean cut funding totally: Dept of Education for one because they've done nothing but destroy the education of Americans and taken us from first to 24 or lower at this point. is that enough for now? oh, Clean out the state department. You can get rid of the sec of state but you've still got the bureaucrats doing the enemies bidding even if the top guy is gone and they are not loyal to this country under a conservative president.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back